Sign in to follow this  
I never eat a Pig cos a Pig is a Cop!

What do YOU suggest the next move is then?

As alot of you seem to know better than the ''powers that be'' that are currently running our club...what are your suggestions as to what the club should do next then? Delia and Michael are supporters of this club. Fact. They wouldn''t plough millions into a business thats never going to make them a substantial profit unless they truely had deep feelings. An investor, Cullum, has shown his hand...which obviously wasn''t good enough, so it was turned down, fair enough, yeah? Why should Delia have accepted a cut price offer for her shares?  Many people on here are extremely selfish and naive in the fact they are calling for Delia''s head. Why? Is it her fault that nobody has approached the club with an acceptable offer to buy her out? Of course it''s not.

Until somebody does offer the ''asking price'' then Delia is staying. End of. She''s not going to just throw her shares down the drain is she? So what is a feasable answer? In the eyes of all the Delia Haters. What would you do? And saying..."Sell to Cullum for £20m" just isnt a feasable answer...because why would she do that?

She''s a fan remember...just like you and me....and all she wants is the best for the club....like you and me!

Why does everyoner insist that Cullum has shown his hand?We have already established that nobody knows the full details and we also know Cullum is a master of takeovers.This could just as easily be end of round one.Also the ''cut price'' offer on her shares is a bit of a red herring.  Unless I am mistaken a rice in price was voted for, raising her nominal shareholding value.  A shareholding in a company at its lowest ebb for decades with 20 million of debt.Is what SHE was asking for a fair price?  Why does everyone keep assuming her valuation of the shares is the reality?[quote user="Take me home...Carrow Road"]

As alot of you seem to know better than the ''powers that be'' that are currently running our club...what are your suggestions as to what the club should do next then? Delia and Michael are supporters of this club. Fact. They wouldn''t plough millions into a business thats never going to make them a substantial profit unless they truely had deep feelings. An investor, Cullum, has shown his hand...which obviously wasn''t good enough, so it was turned down, fair enough, yeah? Why should Delia have accepted a cut price offer for her shares?  Many people on here are extremely selfish and naive in the fact they are calling for Delia''s head. Why? Is it her fault that nobody has approached the club with an acceptable offer to buy her out? Of course it''s not.

Until somebody does offer the ''asking price'' then Delia is staying. End of. She''s not going to just throw her shares down the drain is she? So what is a feasable answer? In the eyes of all the Delia Haters. What would you do? And saying..."Sell to Cullum for £20m" just isnt a feasable answer...because why would she do that?

She''s a fan remember...just like you and me....and all she wants is the best for the club....like you and me!

[/quote]

a well reasoned post, at last. Of course she is a real fan & I genuinely believe she has the best interests of the club at heart too. It is just a shame that so many complete muppets on here already worship the ground Cullem walks on without actually knowing any of the discussions at all.

Would anyone else give away their shareholding in a business for free, as some posters on here wish delia would?

Aren''t you ignoring the fact that Delia herself once said she would give the club away to someone who wanted to come in and plough money into the team? She''s a liar and doesn''t have the clubs best interests at heart as she once claimed she did.

[quote user="CaptnCanary"]Aren''t you ignoring the fact that Delia herself once said she would give the club away to someone who wanted to come in and plough money into the team? She''s a liar and doesn''t have the clubs best interests at heart as she once claimed she did.[/quote]

As i keep saying,we don''t know the complete story, none of us have a clue what Cullum was offering! Until the truth is told you can''t judge.

IF the cullum takeover is finished, then I suggest that the next move sees the board stumping up a large wedge of cash pretty damn quick. We will not compete in this league with the players we have imho.

They were negotiating.  If Delia had accepted the first offer Cullum would be laughing, vice versa Delia would be laughing.  This is a company that has been valued as high as £56m, this isnt going to be sorted in a day over a tray of tea and biscuits.

This is going to drag on for months.  Trouble is though if the board think this is all going to go away then they are sadly mistaken.  I think the negative press side of things has been engineered by Cullums people.  What we are now witnessing is brinkmanship at the highest level.