Sign in to follow this  
Green&Yellow Fan

Fowler to Blackburn

As he has gone to them , do you reckon we would stand more chance of getting Rigters. He must be 6th choice, with Santa Cruz, Benni Mcarthy, Matt Derbyshire, Jason Roberts and now fowler.

Come On Roeder sign him up.

OTBC

if he does join on loan got to be for full season. no good 3 month etc need players who know they are here all season committed to yellow and green

Santa Cruz is rumoured to be on his way, and Roberts has had quite a few rumours around him as well.  To be honest I am concerned for Blackburn and Ince (not too much tho!!) is he thinks Fowler is up for doing a job in the Prem now.

Still think Rigthers will join on loan hopefully, with view to a permanent.

I am reading Fowler''s autobiography at the moment, i love the guy always have, and if i wasnt norwich i would have been liverpool for fowler!! sheer class.

Yeah that goal Fowler scored against us for Man City to make it 2-3 to them in the 90th min at Carrow Road a few seasons a go, despite breaking my heart into pieces, was a fantastic finish. The ball seem to be going 2mph into our net as he clipped it past Green. He''s a great finisher. Good luck to him but not on the day he ever plays us again!