Sign in to follow this  
Hardhouse44

Where are the players, who are the targets

All this takeover shambles has taken our eyes off the one thing that matters. A new squad. Where are they, who will they be. Where are these players that we''re going to keep Huckerby in the reserves. Wes is a good player but he is our only cash signing.Where''s the others. Yet again I think we are making it up as we go along. We haven''t competed with teams in terms on transfer fees and wages and therefore we haven''t signed players.This will all end in the biggest disaster the club has ever know. They are all mad. They think we''ll put up with anything.

League one - here we come. Despite having lots of doomcasters favourite little models ''we want to be a charlton'' ,we don''t want to be a leeds'' etc etc - they have gone down virtually the same road.  

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]All this takeover shambles has taken our eyes off the one thing that matters. A new squad. Where are they, who will they be. Where are these players that we''re going to keep Huckerby in the reserves. Wes is a good player but he is our only cash signing.Where''s the others. Yet again I think we are making it up as we go along. We haven''t competed with teams in terms on transfer fees and wages and therefore we haven''t signed players.This will all end in the biggest disaster the club has ever know. They are all mad. They think we''ll put up with anything.

[/quote]Give Roeder a break their has been sod all transfer activity anywhere, and we have at least got in 2 know quality player (hoolahan, Bertrand) and possibly a very good signing in Clingon so I think in a couple of weeks time things will start to progress more quickly.

[quote user="BunnyB"][quote user="Hardhouse44"]All this takeover shambles has taken our eyes off the one thing that matters. A new squad. Where are they, who will they be. Where are these players that we''re going to keep Huckerby in the reserves. Wes is a good player but he is our only cash signing.Where''s the others. Yet again I think we are making it up as we go along. We haven''t competed with teams in terms on transfer fees and wages and therefore we haven''t signed players.This will all end in the biggest disaster the club has ever know. They are all mad. They think we''ll put up with anything.

[/quote]Give Roeder a break their has been sod all transfer activity anywhere, and we have at least got in 2 know quality player (hoolahan, Bertrand) and possibly a very good signing in Clingon so I think in a couple of weeks time things will start to progress more quickly.[/quote]I wasn''t directing that at Roeder. Your are fool if you think once he identifies his targets he has anything to do with financial negotiations. That’s entirely down to Doncaster.

[quote user="Hardhouse44"][quote user="BunnyB"][quote user="Hardhouse44"]All this takeover shambles has taken our eyes off the one thing that matters. A new squad. Where are they, who will they be. Where are these players that we''re going to keep Huckerby in the reserves. Wes is a good player but he is our only cash signing.Where''s the others. Yet again I think we are making it up as we go along. We haven''t competed with teams in terms on transfer fees and wages and therefore we haven''t signed players.This will all end in the biggest disaster the club has ever know. They are all mad. They think we''ll put up with anything.

[/quote]sorry my bad i read it wrong, apologies.Give Roeder a break their has been sod all transfer activity anywhere, and we have at least got in 2 know quality player (hoolahan, Bertrand) and possibly a very good signing in Clingon so I think in a couple of weeks time things will start to progress more quickly.[/quote]I wasn''t directing that at Roeder. Your are fool if you think once he identifies his targets he has anything to do with financial negotiations. That’s entirely down to Doncaster.[/quote]

[quote user="BunnyB"][quote user="Hardhouse44"][quote user="BunnyB"][quote user="Hardhouse44"]All this takeover shambles has taken our eyes off the one thing that matters. A new squad. Where are they, who will they be. Where are these players that we''re going to keep Huckerby in the reserves. Wes is a good player but he is our only cash signing.Where''s the others. Yet again I think we are making it up as we go along. We haven''t competed with teams in terms on transfer fees and wages and therefore we haven''t signed players.This will all end in the biggest disaster the club has ever know. They are all mad. They think we''ll put up with anything.

[/quote]

Give Roeder a break their has been sod all transfer activity anywhere, and we have at least got in 2 know quality player (hoolahan, Bertrand) and possibly a very good signing in Clingon so I think in a couple of weeks time things will start to progress more quickly.[/quote]I wasn''t directing that at Roeder. Your are fool if you think once he identifies his targets he has anything to do with financial negotiations. That’s entirely down to Doncaster.[/quote][/quote]sorry my bad i read it wrong, apologies. sorry about posting itposted the message in the quote lol