Sign in to follow this  
Theythinkitsallover

As of now where will you finish

A scummer thinks with our current squad we will finish 9th. As i''ve said before. Our current strikers mean relegation. no more. I will wait until I see what strikers we bring in before I pass my judgement on league position..

SO if i dragged you from a burning car would you call me a scummer. Or what if i saved one of your children from a burning house would you still call me a scummer. I asked a simple question and as usual the under achievers and juvenile idiots turn it into a slanging match. TO the more adult uses here thanks for your imput. I''m a football fan not a bigot.

I think we had a thread on this.. yesterday, maybe, but no matter.

As it stands: bottom six. Very possibly relegation but I will reserve judgement until I see who else we bring in (if anyone?).

[quote user="Theythinkitsallover"]

SO if i dragged you from a burning car would you call me a scummer. Or what if i saved one of your children from a burning house would you still call me a scummer. I asked a simple question and as usual the under achievers and juvenile idiots turn it into a slanging match. TO the more adult uses here thanks for your imput. I''m a football fan not a bigot.

[/quote]If you dragged me from a burning car I would be eternally grateful to you, regardless of which team you supported. However, seeing as you have not dragged any Norwich fans from burning cars lately (an assumption on my part, admittedly), and you are an Ipswich fan posting on a Norwich message board, surely you can expect a certain level of hostility? Many of us are happy to have rational discussions with visitors from down the road, but there''s no point in getting precious about it if someone gives you some abuse!

Agree with that but abuse from someone with a little bit of intelligence and wit can actually be funny. Sadly the children and/or braindead are out. You obviously don''t fall into the latter.

[/quote]

No Id'' say you were a fireman.

You will get sensible debate from most of us.  Can I ask seeing as you are a IT supporter, were you one of those waving £10 notes at our fans?  lol to be fair if it was the other way round, which it is now never going to be the case, I would have been no different, apart from the fact I would wave £100 & £50 notes lol.

Our clubs are rivals, our fans dislike eachother, but beyond that we are football fans.

[quote user="Theythinkitsallover"]Agree with that but abuse from someone with a little bit of intelligence and wit can actually be funny. Sadly the children and/or braindead are out. You obviously don''t fall into the latter.[/quote]It''s kind of a microcosm of real life. Some people are more tolerate than others, some people are more eloquent than others. And if you wander around behind enemy lines, you''re liable to get some stick. If you got a sympathy vote for your ''burning car'' anecdote, we wouldn''t be much in the way of rivals, would we?

Absolutely and we all enjoy a little bit of "stick" especially when it''s with your rivals. The sad fact is though for all your intelligent debators there are 10 idiots who can only think of 1 word answers. See dirtycage, and he''s one of ours.

Absolutely and we all enjoy a little bit of "stick" especially when it''s with your rivals. The sad fact is though for all your intelligent debators there are 10 idiots who can only think of 1 word answers. See dirtycage, and he''s one of ours.

[/quote]To be fair, though, a lot of the people who flame you are quite happy to share intelligent debate about NCFC with other City fans. Just because someone abuses you for being a binner doesn''t mean they''re incapable of rational debate. Maybe they just don''t want to talk to you because they (like me) are thoroughly depressed and pissed off with the state of the club they love...

[quote user="C.T"]

[quote user="dirtycage"]Second[/quote]

You''re really starting to p.i.** me off

back on topic- i think 12th (and v.luckily)

[/quote]

Keep going dirty cage - you are a far bigger friend of NCFC than CT is.

and i can see why. The whole truth needs to be told and quickly.

[/quote]Oh I don''t know about that. We''re a notoriously patient bunch, as you can see... [;)]

As of now we are a bottom 3 team without any shadow of a doubt , and if there is no money available which im pretty sure there is not then we will go down this season .Our squad  really is that bad .

why have a go at him, he''s only answering the question with his opinion? You are obviously a psychic? Personally I don''t think he''s far off, my bet would be about 18th - 20th, on he basis that the squad is currently looking even thinner than last year. No Hucks/Dion/Evans. You reckon we''ll go up do you?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

i said 16th in May... i reckon 16th or below... its going to be a long, hard, and horrible, season

jas :)

[/quote]

I don''t know whether I can cope with another one of them.

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="C.T"]

[quote user="dirtycage"]Second[/quote]

You''re really starting to p.i.** me off

back on topic- i think 12th (and v.luckily)

[/quote]

Keep going dirty cage - you are a far bigger friend of NCFC than CT is.

[/quote]

How can you even say that? A self confessed scummer is a better friend of ncfc than a person who has held a seasont ticket for more than 5 years! Yep makes complete sense you eejit