Sign in to follow this  
T

If you want Cullum in?

It appears that PC is willing to invest 20m in new players and renegotiate the 16m external debt in return for majority control but is unwilling or unable to pay 16m for the shares or repay the 4m shareholder loans which the current Board required in return. I understand that 95% of fans want Cullum to replace Delia according to an EDP poll. I also understand that a number of posters believe that is is reasonable for Delia to give PC majority control for nothing in return. Therefore, the solution should be straightforward if that is what the fans truly believe is appropriate. Each of the 95% of the total fans say 20,000 people pledge to give 1,000 pounds to PC who is said to be worth 1.7bn to buy out the existing shareholders.  Incidentally, the 16m for the shares is equivalent to the net assets so this is a fair price for the shares. Deal done. There maybe some irony in there somewhere.

[quote user="T"]It appears that PC is willing to invest 20m in new players and renegotiate the 16m external debt in return for majority control but is unwilling or unable to pay 16m for the shares or repay the 4m shareholder loans which the current Board required in return. I understand that 95% of fans want Cullum to replace Delia according to an EDP poll. I also understand that a number of posters believe that is is reasonable for Delia to give PC majority control for nothing in return. Therefore, the solution should be straightforward if that is what the fans truly believe is appropriate. Each of the 95% of the total fans say 20,000 people pledge to give 1,000 pounds to PC who is said to be worth 1.7bn to buy out the existing shareholders.  Incidentally, the 16m for the shares is equivalent to the net assets so this is a fair price for the shares. Deal done. There maybe some irony in there somewhere.[/quote]LOL fair point but i havn''t seen many posters who think Delia should just give her shares away, I think most poeple where just so desperate for something to happen to be fair.

[quote user="Wally"]

face it, we''re not going to get £20,000,000 to spend.

Lets wait and see what happens between now and the start of the season.

[/quote]

We''ve been told good times are around the corner by a number of optimistic posters for the last 3 or 4 years, since that awful although inevitable drop from the Premiership. Let''s face reality - they are probably not - although a significant cash injection into the squad would help a lot.