Sign in to follow this  
Chappers

NCFC AMBITION.

Dont know about the rest of you, but after the ambition that delia, board etc have shown over recent years, did you really expect anything different! They havent even got the decency to speak to the supporters face too face about recent speculation. they let us fans know through the press ! Ipswich fans are laughing there heads off at us!

May I suggest to those of you who attend away matches that the next time ''the sainted one'' lowers herself to mix with the hoi-polloi in the away support seats that you don''t rush to bask in her reflected glory but get up and move seats to let her know her exposure has been fully taken in.

We are a football club, not a marketing device to support her celebrity cook status. I just hope that GR is able to make silk purses from sows'' ears as we are stuffed otherwise.

[quote user="Chappers"]Dont know about the rest of you, but after the ambition that delia, board etc have shown over recent years, did you really expect anything different! They havent even got the decency to speak to the supporters face too face about recent speculation. they let us fans know through the press ! Ipswich fans are laughing there heads off at us![/quote]Strange how Mr Cullum is unavailable for comment too eh?

Be honest if this was happening at Ipswich we would be laughing our heads off , in fact theres some on here that even try laughing at them now when they have more money to spend than we have had in Smiths whole reign .Truth is all supporters really care about is the team and Town are building a decent one while we will be half a team of poor players and half a team of kids borrowed from Prem teams .

[quote user="crafty canary"]

May I suggest to those of you who attend away matches that the next time ''the sainted one'' lowers herself to mix with the hoi-polloi in the away support seats that you don''t rush to bask in her reflected glory but get up and move seats to let her know her exposure has been fully taken in.

We are a football club, not a marketing device to support her celebrity cook status. I just hope that GR is able to make silk purses from sows'' ears as we are stuffed otherwise.

[/quote]

I would get up and move, too right, but it''s normally packed to the rafters in the Lower Barclay, and no spare seats, however I would rather sit in the bar than sit near her, for fear of what might come out of my mouth lol. [:)]

[quote user="Unlucky Fried Kitten"]I don''t think she would dare sit in the cheaper seats for a while.[/quote]

lol don''t you think so?  Now why would you think that lmao [:D]