Sign in to follow this  
jerrysmith

season tickets

i think season tichet should go up to £600 each as the fans are not doing anything for the club if thay put some money in

thay mite be abel to buy some good players and doncaster is arter a 40% pay rise this year and a new merc

the fan should put there money where there mouths are...............

[quote user="jerrysmith"]

i think season tichet should go up to £600 each as the fans are not doing anything for the club if thay put some money in

thay mite be abel to buy some good players and doncaster is arter a 40% pay rise this year and a new merc

[/quote]

LMAO Jerry, dream on, dream on !!!

We, my better half and myself already pump almost £1,000 each season, and if the club want more they can kiss my ace [:S]

just put some more money in help the poor board out the turners are going to lend another £500.000 next week YIPPEE poor bugers are only worth

£3 hundred millon and thay are going to keep it

[/quote]pointless post

[/quote]

And I think you should spend more time learning to spell correctly and then grow up

This probably started out as a joke post but the poster got it right. Our season tickets are far too cheap if we want a sucessful team. We offer far too many concessions at very low prices.

We should put at least £100 on each ticket price, that would put an additional £2,000,000 into the player budget each season. Our tickets would still be good value compared to many others.

And I have 4 season tickets in the familly so it would cost me a load more but would be worth it.

Spot on.  We have made a lovely little family atmosphere with low priced season tickets.  The fact is that this strategy has been utilised to keep the ground full when in the past watching the dross we are now would have meant a half full ground.  Anyone remember the days of Rioch and then Hamilton - Tuesday night attendances of 13000? 

[quote user="jbghost"]

This probably started out as a joke post but the poster got it right. Our season tickets are far too cheap if we want a sucessful team. We offer far too many concessions at very low prices.

We should put at least £100 on each ticket price, that would put an additional £2,000,000 into the player budget each season. Our tickets would still be good value compared to many others.

And I have 4 season tickets in the familly so it would cost me a load more but would be worth it.

[/quote]

[quote user="JC"]Spot on.  We have made a lovely little family atmosphere with low priced season tickets.  The fact is that this strategy has been utilised to keep the ground full when in the past watching the dross we are now would have meant a half full ground.  Anyone remember the days of Rioch and then Hamilton - Tuesday night attendances of 13000? 

[quote user="jbghost"]

[/quote][/quote]

I''m sure that if the increase in price for season tickets was meant as a direct payment to the transfer kitty none of us would mind, They could make it affordable like it is now by D D, If I were paying by D D £60 a month would not bother me