Sign in to follow this  
Chappers

NEW PLAYERS

Ive heard enough of this takeover rubbish! Anybody know of any new players linked or signing anytime soon?

Yep. Dean Coney and Raymond De Ward. 2 very good signings in my opinion.

[quote user="Dan"]Yep. Dean Coney and Raymond De Ward. 2 very good signings in my opinion.[/quote]You got any other info on them?

Well Dean Coney is renowned for knocking in plenty of goals, and De Waard is an amazing Dutch talent, they say he is the next Van Basten.

Dean Coney is an excellent striker. They will both sign on Monday. He has a very good goal scoring record. Raymond De Ward is a very quick and strong defender.  He has a great left foot. Would be a great addition to the squad.

[quote user="Dan"]Dean Coney is an excellent striker. They will both sign on Monday. He has a very good goal scoring record. Raymond De Ward is a very quick and strong defender.  He has a great left foot. Would be a great addition to the squad.[/quote]Any  idea how much they are guna cost? What clubs are they coming from?

Both are unattached, luckily it looks like we have got in there first and got the signatures. Coney scores for fun usually, and De Waard will be amazing, just you wait and see.

Coney is so good he has been known to score with other parts of his body bar feet or head, whilst looking away from the goal! An exceptional talent!!

Dave Stringer told me Coney was a brilliant talent, and it was also him who told me he was signing.

Yep, good old Dave who recommended Peter Grant...

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Dave Stringer told me Coney was a brilliant talent, and it was also him who told me he was signing.[/quote]

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]Coney is so good he has been known to score with other parts of his body bar feet or head, whilst looking away from the goal! An exceptional talent!![/quote]I can categorically confirm this. If you look closely on the video of said goal (propelled by posterior) I am the ball boy dancing with joy. All I can remember from the experience is being told in no uncertain terms that if the opposition get a throw in with a couple of minutes to go then you might want to limp slightly toward the ball if you know what I mean.... Oh and the fact that the tracksuit I was given was split all the way in the er trouser area and I had to run on in front of 22000 odd looking like I really needed to go... 

[quote user="Dan"]Dean Coney is an excellent striker. They will both sign on Monday. He has a very good goal scoring record. Raymond De Ward is a very quick and strong defender.  He has a great left foot. Would be a great addition to the squad.[/quote]I know this is all jest but you do realise the glaring mistake in this don''t you?!!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymond_de_Waard

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="Dan"]Dean Coney is an excellent striker. They will both sign on Monday. He has a very good goal scoring record. Raymond De Ward is a very quick and strong defender.  He has a great left foot. Would be a great addition to the squad.[/quote]I know this is all jest but you do realise the glaring mistake in this don''t you?!!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymond_de_Waard[/quote]apparently we are signing a very quick 35 year old center back/ left sided midfielder from a dutch non legue side lol

[quote user="Chappers"]Ive heard enough of this takeover rubbish! Anybody know of any new players linked or signing anytime soon?[/quote]Not a single one.  But there are many on this board who will tell you that they do.  Don''t trust them, they are all full of it.

I can see alot of our signings coming either via frees or from Scotland/Irland or abroad this season due to our limited budget.

Raymond Marienus de Waard (b. 27 March 1973 in Rotterdam) is a former professional footballer. He was a left-sided midfield player.

Surely the word "FORMER" gives away that this is yet another stupid rumor?

btw I did cotton on a while ago as you will see when i said " so we are looking at a 35 year old quick center back/ left winger" and also they both played for city ages ago lol