Sign in to follow this  
Youre wrong

Another day, another reason to be grim. What is it that Delia has done that riles you so much?

[quote user="Crazy Joe Divola"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Crazy Joe Divola"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Crazy Joe Divola"]

I agree with Glenn and Dion - this place needs to get nasty, this club needs to stop being seen as a nice little family-orientated, dont rock the boat food-fest and needs to be seen as a fanbase who expect progress and ambiton from the people who lead it.  You I am afraid, with your opinions to me are simply reinforcing the negativity in the current set-up where failure is tolerated. passion is muted and where success is never capitalised on.

So you want us to be the new Millwall?

[/quote]

Brilliant, clownface, just brilliant.  The person posting asks for a bit of ambition, a team to be proud of and an end to the toleration of mediocrity.  Your "Millwall" response is laughable.  We want a competitive team who have the ability to challenge for honours.  What we have, under this current shower, is a squad of eighteen professional footballers.

Now, Joe, you might like having your pie and enjoying the facilities, but I''m sure you''d like to see the team win more than they do... or does the actual match itself not bother you?

[/quote]

Chimp boy so who takes over? would you be happy with say Risdale being our new owner tomorrow, if he cleared the debt and brought the club on it''s current valuation? or do you just want a rich norwich supporting businessman who will pump millions to get us to the top of the premiership, as they are few and far between. Again everything that glitters is not always gold

[/quote]

Interesting, Crazy Joe.  Are you saying that for us to be competitive as a football team, we need to have a change of owner?

[/quote]

Still waiting...
[/quote]

For us to have a better chance of success we need fresh investment and fresh ideas, but I also believe we can be in a lot less competitive position if we sell to the wrong person.

[/quote]

Answer me this. How the hell can we be any less competitive than we are now?! Because I would like (or not) to see it!!!!!

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Crazy Joe Divola"]

I agree with Glenn and Dion - this place needs to get nasty, this club needs to stop being seen as a nice little family-orientated, dont rock the boat food-fest and needs to be seen as a fanbase who expect progress and ambiton from the people who lead it.  You I am afraid, with your opinions to me are simply reinforcing the negativity in the current set-up where failure is tolerated. passion is muted and where success is never capitalised on.

So you want us to be the new Millwall?

[/quote]Brilliant, clownface, just brilliant.  The person posting asks for a bit of ambition, a team to be proud of and an end to the toleration of mediocrity.  Your "Millwall" response is laughable.  We want a competitive team who have the ability to challenge for honours.  What we have, under this current shower, is a squad of eighteen professional footballers.Now, Joe, you might like having your pie and enjoying the facilities, but I''m sure you''d like to see the team win more than they do... or does the actual match itself not bother you?

[/quote]

Agreed Chops, this statement is laughable. I thought I had seen it all, but this takes it to a new level, and if this view is representative of all the "Delia lovers" then God help us. This sort of view boils down to one thing, and it''s been noticeable for so many years now, mainly since "mummy Delia" came in at the club: quite simply, you''re afraid of change. That''s all there is to it. What is it about some Norwich fans that gives them this mentality? The only reason you don''t want new investment is because Delia will mother the club, you''re quite happy to see us plodding along 12th-18th in the second tier as long as you can have your nice cup of tea, pie and a splendid day out.

Christ.

[/quote] Its nothing to do with being a Delia Lover!! I personally think she should move over for someone else to invest but I feel that Cullum was taking the piss, he went to the papers to use us as leaverage to get the club on the cheap! So if that means I''m a Delia Lover because I''m seeing sense and not getting caught up in this £20m bollox then so be it!

[quote user="Unlucky Fried Kitten"]I think the clown is a bit of a troll.[/quote]because hes standing up and having an adult conversation??? I love the way that people are called trolls or morons when they don''t go along with the majority

[quote user="Crazy Joe Divola"]

1. What is it that Delia has done that riles you so much? and think carefully as only answers that cannot be questioned are needed here.

[/quote]I think Adam Aiken summed it up rather well in his EDP article today:"What will be remembered for some time, however, is that the club

immediately went on the defensive when a mega-rich businessman who

seemed to have all the right criteria came along, wanting to give us

his millions. The club should have wooed him; instead, he was sent away."

the team were crap last season. the squad is even worse for the coming season. then along comes pc with 20 mil. and he gets turned away. this may be a simplistic view, but these are the only facts i know.until the club tells us the reasons pc was turned down.....thanks delia for what youve done in the past. now is the time to move over.

Depends on your perception of majority and why would you care about the prevailing attitude if you have points to make?[quote user="rum-ole-boy"][quote user="Unlucky Fried Kitten"]I think the clown is a bit of a troll.[/quote]because hes standing up and having an adult conversation??? I love the way that people are called trolls or morons when they don''t go along with the majority[/quote]

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"][quote user="Unlucky Fried Kitten"]I think the clown is a bit of a troll.[/quote]

because hes standing up and having an adult conversation??? I love the way that people are called trolls or morons when they don''t go along with the majority
[/quote]

No, because he has only been around this board for about five minutes and he''s already showing signs of arrogance, and thinking he''s the omniscient one. Only his opinion counts - everybody else is hopelessly wrong. Does that remind you of anybody?

[quote user="lurker"]the team were crap last season. the squad is even worse for the coming season. then along comes pc with 20 mil. and he gets turned away.

this may be a simplistic view, but these are the only facts i know.

until the club tells us the reasons pc was turned down.....

thanks delia for what youve done in the past. now is the time to move over.
[/quote]

Well said that man.

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"][quote user="Crazy Joe Divola"]

1. What is it that Delia has done that riles you so much? and think carefully as only answers that cannot be questioned are needed here.

[/quote]I think Adam Aiken summed it up rather well in his EDP article today:"What will be remembered for some time, however, is that the club

immediately went on the defensive when a mega-rich businessman who

seemed to have all the right criteria came along, wanting to give us

his millions. The club should have wooed him; instead, he was sent away."
[/quote][8] Nail hit on head.

[quote user="Unlucky Fried Kitten"]

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"][quote user="Unlucky Fried Kitten"]I think the clown is a bit of a troll.[/quote]because hes standing up and having an adult conversation??? I love the way that people are called trolls or morons when they don''t go along with the majority[/quote]

No, because he has only been around this board for about five minutes and he''s already showing signs of arrogance, and thinking he''s the omniscient one. Only his opinion counts - everybody else is hopelessly wrong. Does that remind you of anybody?

[/quote]plenty of people on here actually. Just because hes new to this board doesn''t mean he hasn''t been a supporter of the club for longer

[quote user="Crazy Joe Divola"]

We have had a summer of mirkage, Hucks leaves which in turn leaves us legendless, 3 signings only - needing another 6 or 7, rumours are golddust (genuine ones), a glittering ticket to fortune turns out not to be gold. But what makes me the most depressed and sad is my fellow fans, those who I celebrate and commiserate with on matchdays are turning on the club. I make a round trip leaving at 10 am and returning at 10 pm on matchdays on me own yet it''s what I work all week for and is the main joy in my life. I also travel around the country to approx 50% of away games too, not looking for a medal just trying to paint a picture of the financial and emotional time I put into this love of mine and whether or not I''m the idiot for supporting the club and supporting the way it''s currently run.

I cannot for the life of me see why all these hate mongers are turning the knife in numbers. It would be ok if it was only the moronic cyber geeks who''s last game was Bayern Munich at home. However some of you are intelligent match attending fellow supporters who I have a lot of affection for. I want to be convinced as I just can''t for the life of me work ot why all the hatered for a genuine supporter of our fine football club is treated this way. I confess I adore Delia and have the following thoughts on her:

1. Whilst I agree that the saviour of our club mis-represents reality however she along with others have stabilised our club from the dark depths of crook-dem and calamitous mis handelling of our club

2. She does have the best interest of the club at heart

3. She is a nice genuine warm person from both meeting with her and her public persona

4. She has helped turn our club into an established landmark of the city

5. She has made the ground a great place to eat and adds extra enjoyment to matchdays

6. She has helped to make the club reach it''s capacity season after season

7. She has kept season ticket prices affordable

8. She has been a positive figurehead for publicity (minus the infamous half tme monstrosity)

9. She has coughed up serious amounts of money (in correlation to her wealth)

10. Regardless of the doom and gloom of summer 2008 I can''t wait for the 1st day back at CR, regardless of how much stirling worth of talent lines up.

Can one of you who fits that latter ''intelligent'' catogory answer me the following simple question:

Can someone put an artgument together that would maybe make some of us that still think Delia and the board are doing a good job sit and think otherwise for second? And please well thought out arguments only other than she''s a cook and that''s what women are for.

[/quote]

Where have you Delia supporters all suddenly come from? Most of you have low post counts and weren''t here 2 weeks ago. Now suddenly the beloved is under threat and you all swarm on here to defend her.

You bet all work for the club, don''t you? You''ve been told to come on here by Doncaster or Delia to help turn opinion back around.

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"][quote user="Crazy Joe Divola"]

We have had a summer of mirkage, Hucks leaves which in turn leaves us legendless, 3 signings only - needing another 6 or 7, rumours are golddust (genuine ones), a glittering ticket to fortune turns out not to be gold. But what makes me the most depressed and sad is my fellow fans, those who I celebrate and commiserate with on matchdays are turning on the club. I make a round trip leaving at 10 am and returning at 10 pm on matchdays on me own yet it''s what I work all week for and is the main joy in my life. I also travel around the country to approx 50% of away games too, not looking for a medal just trying to paint a picture of the financial and emotional time I put into this love of mine and whether or not I''m the idiot for supporting the club and supporting the way it''s currently run.

I cannot for the life of me see why all these hate mongers are turning the knife in numbers. It would be ok if it was only the moronic cyber geeks who''s last game was Bayern Munich at home. However some of you are intelligent match attending fellow supporters who I have a lot of affection for. I want to be convinced as I just can''t for the life of me work ot why all the hatered for a genuine supporter of our fine football club is treated this way. I confess I adore Delia and have the following thoughts on her:

1. Whilst I agree that the saviour of our club mis-represents reality however she along with others have stabilised our club from the dark depths of crook-dem and calamitous mis handelling of our club

2. She does have the best interest of the club at heart

3. She is a nice genuine warm person from both meeting with her and her public persona

4. She has helped turn our club into an established landmark of the city

5. She has made the ground a great place to eat and adds extra enjoyment to matchdays

6. She has helped to make the club reach it''s capacity season after season

7. She has kept season ticket prices affordable

8. She has been a positive figurehead for publicity (minus the infamous half tme monstrosity)

9. She has coughed up serious amounts of money (in correlation to her wealth)

10. Regardless of the doom and gloom of summer 2008 I can''t wait for the 1st day back at CR, regardless of how much stirling worth of talent lines up.

Can one of you who fits that latter ''intelligent'' catogory answer me the following simple question:

Can someone put an artgument together that would maybe make some of us that still think Delia and the board are doing a good job sit and think otherwise for second? And please well thought out arguments only other than she''s a cook and that''s what women are for.

[/quote]

Where have you Delia supporters all suddenly come from? Most of you have low post counts and weren''t here 2 weeks ago. Now suddenly the beloved is under threat and you all swarm on here to defend her.

You bet all work for the club, don''t you? You''ve been told to come on here by Doncaster or Delia to help turn opinion back around.

[/quote]and theres plenty of new posters who are pro Cullum.........do they work for Cullum??? Its human nature, you have three camps, Delia fans, Cullum fans and people on the fence. I personally am on the fence but like to have my say if either pro camp get to pushy and try to enforce their opinion by name-calling or cyber shouting