Sign in to follow this  
ellis206

What REAL fans really think of you Doom mongeres

Lol look at this link http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A38250678They all think your a bunch of muppets as well!! yes lets start a protest before the season even starts, that will spur the team on for a good season! You moaners really could be the downfall of the club, luckily your in the minority! lets hear the facts first before we jump to conclusions!  IF it turns out that Peter Cullum offered to buy out Delia''s shares, clear our debt and pump money into the transfer budget, and Delia still declined the offer for her own selfish reasons, then I would happily agree with all of you and say that it is time for Delia to go, but IF it turns out that Cullum didn''t offer to buy her out and just wanted to give us 20 million to spend and become major shareholder, then Delia did the right thing, lets wait until we hear the facts first.

[quote user="ellis206"]Lol look at this link http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A38250678They all think your a bunch of muppets as well!! yes lets start a protest before the season even starts, that will spur the team on for a good season! You moaners really could be the downfall of the club, luckily your in the minority! lets hear the facts first before we jump to conclusions!  IF it turns out that Peter Cullum offered to buy out Delia''s shares, clear our debt and pump money into the transfer budget, and Delia still declined the offer for her own selfish reasons, then I would happily agree with all of you and say that it is time for Delia to go, but IF it turns out that Cullum didn''t offer to buy her out and just wanted to give us 20 million to spend and become major shareholder, then Delia did the right thing, lets wait until we hear the facts first.[/quote]We''ve had ZERO team investment for years, ANYTHING PC offered should have been snatched up. We have half an abysmal squad at the moment and no money to spend, Delia is happy with the Status Quo, but the Status Quo is KILLING this club as a football team. Last time I checked, a solid property and business portfolio matters not a bit in the league table!PC offers the opportunity for some real investment in the team. For Delia to be obstructing him for her own selfish reasons is simply inexcusable.

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]We''ve had ZERO team investment for years, ANYTHING PC offered should have been snatched up. We have half an abysmal squad at the moment and no money to spend, Delia is happy with the Status Quo, but the Status Quo is KILLING this club as a football team. [/quote]Delia loves the Status Quo, "Down Down" to League Onehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWvGlPf-z7I

You Delia lovers make me sickl, You are naive and as thick as 2 short planks.I ask you this "what has she done that is good for our Football side at Carrow Road?

[quote user="ellis206"]Lol look at this link http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A38250678They all think your a bunch of muppets as well!! yes lets start a protest before the season even starts, that will spur the team on for a good season! You moaners really could be the downfall of the club, luckily your in the minority! lets hear the facts first before we jump to conclusions!  IF it turns out that Peter Cullum offered to buy out Delia''s shares, clear our debt and pump money into the transfer budget, and Delia still declined the offer for her own selfish reasons, then I would happily agree with all of you and say that it is time for Delia to go, but IF it turns out that Cullum didn''t offer to buy her out and just wanted to give us 20 million to spend and become major shareholder, then Delia did the right thing, lets wait until we hear the facts first.[/quote]Oh my god!  People on another message board said the people on this message board are muppets! And it''s on the BBC, so it MUST be true![iron maiden] Run To The Hills! [/iron maiden]

[quote user="ellis206"]Lol look at this link http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A38250678
They all think your a bunch of muppets as well!! yes lets start a protest before the season even starts, that will spur the team on for a good season! You moaners really could be the downfall of the club, luckily your in the minority! lets hear the facts first before we jump to conclusions!  IF it turns out that Peter Cullum offered to buy out Delia''s shares, clear our debt and pump money into the transfer budget, and Delia still declined the offer for her own selfish reasons, then I would happily agree with all of you and say that it is time for Delia to go, but IF it turns out that Cullum didn''t offer to buy her out and just wanted to give us 20 million to spend and become major shareholder, then Delia did the right thing, lets wait until we hear the facts first.
[/quote]

Errrrm,even some of the mos hardened faith brigade have finally seen the light and want rid of delia!

There is one clear fact here.....and thats that you are a To%$*r to the highest degree! What makes you think you or any other delia muppets are REAL fans compared to others?

you gotta laugh at these people calling others Delia lovers...... when it was only 12-24 months ago they all loved her too. oh how funny are the back stabbers.

[quote user="up_barc_canary"]you gotta laugh at these people calling others Delia lovers...... when it was only 12-24 months ago they all loved her too. oh how funny are the back stabbers.
[/quote]

I haven''t even liked her for 4 years and I''ve never loved her, I can''t deny some good things have been done over the years but the football has been an absolute disaster for the last few years and how anyone can still support a regime who has precided over such a rapid decline in our fortunes is beyond me.

I am by no means a Delia lover, but I am by no means a hater either.  The bit that gets my goat is that all these people are making rash judgements without having all the facts.

Any Norwich fan who isnt gutted about not having anew billionaire owner is a bit daft.  This has been played well by the press, and yes £20m would totally transform us from mid table strugglers to promotion contenders.  But Delia and Michael deserve a fair price for their shares.

The saddest bit about this whole saga is that we will probably never learn the fine details of what was actually on the table.  This has unnecessarily divided fans and created bad feeling that we could well do without.  Especially after the dramas of last season.  I blame the press for sensationalising the whole thing, 90% of this is their fault.  I honestly believe the whole Cullum thing would have been better kept behind closed doors. 

"I ask you this "what has she done that is good for our Football side at Carrow Road?""Oh dear god no?!! This is like Monty Python only that you are actually being serious! Do we really have to reel off a list of things? I don''t think anyone is demanding that she should stay - just that people should be respectful of what she has done for this club. Unfortunately people that say things like:"You Delia lovers make me sickl, You are naive and as thick as 2 short planks."Can''t really be sure of what they are talking about. Firstly I don''t "love" Delia because I don''t know her. However I remember being young and angry at Chase and the time it took to build the club up to being able to compete in this league again. It may well be true that another milestone has been passed in terms of money needed to keep going but then I think it is difficult to blame the current board for that - you want to have a go because they don''t have enough money, fine but don''t expect any respect in return.As for Cullum - someone please point out to me where the evidence is to suggest that he is any better? A rather naive and cheap ticket of £20million on the squad which by the way, would never have happened seems to have a lot of people making a lot of fuss about nothing. Listed at being worth £1.7billion - how much of that is tied up in buisinesses and property etc, even loans? Fact is he wanted the club on the cheap, he wanted to BUY the CHEAP FANS and USE them to get his way. If you want to use that as a reason to protest then go ahead.I am not defending Delia but until I see something reasonable and realistic then I will believe in it, and possibly even protest but too many people want an argument and an angry march these days. Policemen wanting the right to strike - which would leave the country having to be governed by the Army etc. Stupidity. History holds all of the answers.

[quote user="ellis206"]Lol look at this link http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A38250678
They all think your a bunch of muppets as well!! yes lets start a protest before the season even starts, that will spur the team on for a good season! You moaners really could be the downfall of the club, luckily your in the minority! lets hear the facts first before we jump to conclusions!  IF it turns out that Peter Cullum offered to buy out Delia''s shares, clear our debt and pump money into the transfer budget, and Delia still declined the offer for her own selfish reasons, then I would happily agree with all of you and say that it is time for Delia to go, but IF it turns out that Cullum didn''t offer to buy her out and just wanted to give us 20 million to spend and become major shareholder, then Delia did the right thing, lets wait until we hear the facts first.
[/quote]

And I cant print what people who can see through this board think of people like you who defend an undefendable board. All I will say is worst position for over 50 years-FACT! But darling Delia cant do any wrong in some peoples eyes, especially when those eyes are buried in the sand along with there heads!

Did anybody actually read the original post? The main point was that we don''t know all the facts and we can''t make an informed decision until that stage. As was said in the first post if a genuinly good offer was made and Delia rejected for personal reasons then fair enough she has to go, but I really struggle to see that that was the case. The EDP has already reported today that Cullum failed to increase his offer. Well I''m sorry but for Â£20m you can''t take control of the club and put £20m into the playing squad. It just doesn''t work like that! I''m not a Delia lover or hater, i''d just like to know the truth before making any rash decions.

OTBC 

[quote user="up_barc_canary"]you gotta laugh at these people calling others Delia lovers...... when it was only 12-24 months ago they all loved her too. oh how funny are the back stabbers.
[/quote]

Not me pal , from day one I''ve wanted her out! but the first casualty of war with you ''faithers'' is always the truth.

Ellis:

I will be kind and polite...........you are a prat! with brainwashed fans like you, any arguement is wasted, you are like a deaf man at a rock concert........you can''t hear anything.

Exactly, like I said on my first post, If Cullum did offer a viable amount of money to buy her out, and she refused it for her own selfish reasons then I would happily jump on to the Delia out bandwagon, but we don''t know the facts yet, and i''m certain Cullum wanted to own the club on the cheap, you guys are just seeing £ signs, and £20 million in our transfer kitty is not enough to buy a football club! The thing that pi***s me off about this website is you all jump to conclusions, you don''t know the facts, so button it!

And neither do you so all this name calling puts you firmly in the same boat as those in the other camp.

I''m happy on the fence until we see the truth(if we ever do)but reading your thread here Ellis brings me to the conclusion that you are just as bad because you are doing the same thing only directed at fellow fans as opposed to the board of NCFC. He who casts the first stone and all that.

For the record, I''m not fussed over the Cullum fiasco but I do feel the club has become stagnant and is ready for a new direction with or without Delia & Co.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

And neither do you so all this name calling puts you firmly in the same boat as those in the other camp.

[/quote]

Exactly!

don''t ever accuse me of not being a REAL fan, when you''ve been smacked around the face at rotherham away just for wearing your shirt then you can come to me and accuse me of stupid things like that.I want whats best for the club, and regardless of what cullum did to annoy the board, he still wanted to invest millions in to the club. He was told no basically, there''s no hiding that fact

[quote user="ellis206"]Exactly, like I said on my first post, If Cullum did offer a viable amount of money to buy her out, and she refused it for her own selfish reasons then I would happily jump on to the Delia out bandwagon, but we don''t know the facts yet, and i''m certain Cullum wanted to own the club on the cheap, you guys are just seeing £ signs, and £20 million in our transfer kitty is not enough to buy a football club! The thing that pi***s me off about this website is you all jump to conclusions, you don''t know the facts, so button it!
[/quote]

At least I''m not sending out a virus in an emaiil like you just did to me ellis.....beware posters.

[/quote]

who the hell are you to judge who is or isnt a REAL fan?

jas :)

[quote user="ellis206"]Exactly, like I said on my first post, If Cullum did offer a viable amount of money to buy her out, and she refused it for her own selfish reasons then I would happily jump on to the Delia out bandwagon, but we don''t know the facts yet, and i''m certain Cullum wanted to own the club on the cheap, you guys are just seeing £ signs, and £20 million in our transfer kitty is not enough to buy a football club! The thing that pi***s me off about this website is you all jump to conclusions, you don''t know the facts, so button it!
[/quote]

If the club have nothing to hide, why don''t they issue a clear statement in plain English outlining the reasons why Mr Cullum''s offer was unacceptable to them?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

who the hell are you to judge who is or isnt a REAL fan?

jas :)

[/quote]

Exactly, just because your gullable enough to believe the king of spin Doncaster, dont think for one moment we are not real fans.

[quote user="Unlucky Fried Kitten"]

[/quote]

If the club have nothing to hide, why don''t they issue a clear statement in plain English outlining the reasons why Mr Cullum''s offer was unacceptable to them?

[/quote]

Why exactly, makes you a tad suspicious. Delia wont let anyone else play with her dolls house.

My issue is not with Delia Smith.  My issue is with the whole board and the way the conduct themselves.  They have lied on key issues and been found out.  It is that simple.[quote user="kdncfc"]

[quote user="up_barc_canary"]you gotta laugh at these people calling others Delia lovers...... when it was only 12-24 months ago they all loved her too. oh how funny are the back stabbers.[/quote]

I haven''t even liked her for 4 years and I''ve never loved her, I can''t deny some good things have been done over the years but the football has been an absolute disaster for the last few years and how anyone can still support a regime who has precided over such a rapid decline in our fortunes is beyond me.

[/quote]

He actually freed up 60 million into cash last year.  So that stupid argument can be laid to rest.  Anyone worth 1.3+ billion can free up or finance 50 million.Only the Turners get to use that excuse because their cash is tied up.I also disagreee with you sentiment that Cullum tried leverage and then walked away.  I would sugest this is the end of round one.  If we are 20th come October and struggling on loanees alone, Mr Cullum can come back with a slightly improved offer and turn the screw.To suggest his offer was naive is nothing short of stupid.

[quote user="chicken"]"I ask you this "what has she done that is good for our Football side at Carrow Road?""Oh dear god no?!! This is like Monty Python only that you are actually being serious! Do we really have to reel off a list of things? I don''t think anyone is demanding that she should stay - just that people should be respectful of what she has done for this club. Unfortunately people that say things like:"You Delia lovers make me sickl, You are naive and as thick as 2 short planks."Can''t really be sure of what they are talking about. Firstly I don''t "love" Delia because I don''t know her. However I remember being young and angry at Chase and the time it took to build the club up to being able to compete in this league again. It may well be true that another milestone has been passed in terms of money needed to keep going but then I think it is difficult to blame the current board for that - you want to have a go because they don''t have enough money, fine but don''t expect any respect in return.As for Cullum - someone please point out to me where the evidence is to suggest that he is any better? A rather naive and cheap ticket of £20million on the squad which by the way, would never have happened seems to have a lot of people making a lot of fuss about nothing. Listed at being worth £1.7billion - how much of that is tied up in buisinesses and property etc, even loans? Fact is he wanted the club on the cheap, he wanted to BUY the CHEAP FANS and USE them to get his way. If you want to use that as a reason to protest then go ahead.I am not defending Delia but until I see something reasonable and realistic then I will believe in it, and possibly even protest but too many people want an argument and an angry march these days. Policemen wanting the right to strike - which would leave the country having to be governed by the Army etc. Stupidity. History holds all of the answers.[/quote]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"][quote user="Unlucky Fried Kitten"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why exactly, makes you a tad suspicious. Delia wont let anyone else play with her dolls house.

[/quote]

I like your location details, Arthur. Is your choice of beverage down to the massive hike in pub prices, your irritation with the pigeons on the market, or just sheer frustration with the stubborn board of directors at NCFC, or even all 3 reasons??

[/quote]

Mark Ellis: A warning for posters!.

Watch out for ellis hes been sending virus emails.

[quote user="Unlucky Fried Kitten"][quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"][quote user="Unlucky Fried Kitten"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I like your location details, Arthur. Is your choice of beverage down to the massive hike in pub prices, your irritation with the pigeons on the market, or just sheer frustration with the stubborn board of directors at NCFC, or even all 3 reasons??

[/quote]

All 3 lol.