Sign in to follow this  
ronbol ronbol

Delia has turned Dictator just like chase

Delia Smith and her husband have turned this club back in time to the chase days.This not a cullum Vs Delia post , what i am concerned with is the lack of real quality in the team. Last season I said under grant we were weak but looking at the team now we are even weaker.Delia has turned into an evil dictator just as chase did.To many people building there own little empires like "neil doncaster" , if delia does not get what she wants the feet start stamping and she can be heard screaming down the corridors of carrow rud.It''s time for supporters to stand up and be counted just like we had to in the chase days. Either they want investment in as they claim or they do not.Personally i don''t think this shower can run a p*ss up in a brewery, as the growing debt showsDONCASTER AND DELIA OUT

Its the old over 50% shares issue again Ronbol, yes, I know that Smith & Jones are two seperate people, but one will never vote against the over.

They have a far stronger stranglehold on the club than Chase ever had...........we discussed this many times at Anti Chase meetings that no one should hold more than 50% of shares, hell! she said she even agreed with us!.

They side-stepped that point nicely didn''t they mate?

I am not happy with the way this club is being run just as all of you are but i think this is a bit over the top. Delia has never forced a player out for the money to invest in land like Chase did with for example Chris Sutton who it is well known wanted to stay but was forced out by Chase. The departures of Earnshaw and Etuhu where i no way her fault as they had get out clauses which they would not have come here without. So i think to put the whole situation in perspective the club on a hole is alot better off than it was under Chase, but i do agree that change and fresh input is needed to make us a genuin contender for promotion.

I remember  her saying that to.  I also remember when she said she''ll sell to the right investor and giving a list of criteria for that. Well we had an oportunity to do just that but the dictator that she has become surfaced again. She now has a reputation for being a liar and is becoming rather decietful.time for change and a vote of no confidence in doncaster.DELIA OUT

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"]I remember  her saying that to.  I also remember when she said she''ll sell to the right investor and giving a list of criteria for that. Well we had an oportunity to do just that but the dictator that she has become surfaced again. She now has a reputation for being a liar and is becoming rather decietful.time for change and a vote of no confidence in doncaster.DELIA OUT

[/quote]yeah, well the trouble with a ''list of criteria'' is that it should be consistently applied to be reputable...moving the goalposts - or inventing new criteria as they go along, makes the whole process seem disreputable???

[quote user="BunnyB"]I am not happy with the way this club is being run just as all of you are but i think this is a bit over the top. Delia has never forced a player out for the money to invest in land like Chase did with for example Chris Sutton who it is well known wanted to stay but was forced out by Chase. The departures of Earnshaw and Etuhu where i no way her fault as they had get out clauses which they would not have come here without. So i think to put the whole situation in perspective the club on a hole is alot better off than it was under Chase, but i do agree that change and fresh input is needed to make us a genuin contender for promotion.
[/quote]

Yes, but what happened to the funds raised by the sale of those players and several more? Not much found its way into the hands of Worthy, Grant or Roeder for one reason or another.

i do not post much on here . . think its about time delia  needs to know what the fans think . lets make her  hear the crys of  we want delia out .its about time the club came clean about money we are losing after sales of players & about the meeting with cullen . as been told meeting was with   turner/ domcaster / delia & cullen &  lasted just over an hour. .  if honest can really see us going down this season . we all need to act quicky .if things do go wrong. as your great club cant be aloud to go down . the chase demo''s  got him out  & was suported by young and old . . i  am  in 40''s  by still join in if it got bad as i love this club . respects *& on the ball city

I remember the chase demonstrations well, and would not want to see those scenes again.....But I believe this is exactly where we are heading. The trouble is the club are not listening to the fans or as in the chase days , simply ignoring the fans.Time to act, I think so. Cut out the PR SPIN  that this club has become so good at dishing out and come clean.DELIA and DONCASTER OUT

I really do feel sorry for Glenn right now. We have a good manager here and i think if the board dont back him to build a good squad im afraid to say he might walk. I hope not, with sufficient backing he will take us into the premiership no problem. I have had a gutful with all these lies from the board. Delia is a spoilt brat i and is just thinking of herself again.

COME OUT AND SAY SOMETHING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED DELIA. Us fans deserve better than this. Without doubt we have the most loyalest fans in the country. I absolutely love Norwich City to bits and it hurts me something rotten that we are slowly sliding down that slippery slope into obscurity. Please go Delia and take all your cronies with you and shut the door nicely behind you. If she calls herself a Norwich fan then why the **** did she wear that scum rosette when then won the f.a cup in 1978? We are the true Norwich fans, she wont be here for much longer but us Norwich fans will be here forever.

Keep it low, splendid rush, bravo win or die, On the ball City...............