Sign in to follow this  
Youre wrong

Time for positivity, not a time for cyber geeks flexing their idiotic muscles of bile

All said clubs however have had substantial financial backing and although will have to sell their best players on occasion will always use that money to add to the squad, which we over the years have never done. Which is why it is paramount for the success of this club to move forward with new investment and new ideas, which is coming. We will never ever be able to reach anything near dizzy heights with a shoestring budget buying reserve players from Spurs and turning them into world beaters. We are also now heavilly restricted in bringing youth players through from various other counties. My point on the whole is that screaming about Delia stuffing the club sideways is not the answer nor is justified. Screaming at her is like screaming at your single Mum because she can''t afford the best presents at Birthday time. She and the rest of the board have done a fairly decent job overall, especially the work they have done to make Carrow Road full and part of the community. However they now need to move aside and let the big boys takeover, as hard as it might be for her. It is true though that we are fairly asset dry on the playing front in both numbers and more importantly quality, but we are on the cusp of having a fairly strong 1st team.

[quote user="Crazy Joe Divola"]

All said clubs however have had substantial financial backing and although will have to sell their best players on occasion will always use that money to add to the squad, which we over the years have never done. Which is why it is paramount for the success of this club to move forward with new investment and new ideas, which is coming. We will never ever be able to reach anything near dizzy heights with a shoestring budget buying reserve players from Spurs and turning them into world beaters. We are also now heavilly restricted in bringing youth players through from various other counties. My point on the whole is that screaming about Delia stuffing the club sideways is not the answer nor is justified. Screaming at her is like screaming at your single Mum because she can''t afford the best presents at Birthday time. She and the rest of the board have done a fairly decent job overall, especially the work they have done to make Carrow Road full and part of the community. However they now need to move aside and let the big boys takeover, as hard as it might be for her. It is true though that we are fairly asset dry on the playing front in both numbers and more importantly quality, but we are on the cusp of having a fairly strong 1st team.

[/quote]

I thnk CJD makes some good points. I think we have a lot of be thankful to our current board for. They have done well integrating this club back into a community that was disenfranchised by them. They have done well to raise the infrastructure surrounding the club and have established Carrow Road as one of the nicest grounds in this league.

With those high standards reached, we now need someone who can do the same for on the field activities. I''m sure Cullum, if he comes in, could offer Roeder the opportunity to do just that and bring in a team capable of achieving good things. I do think it''s a case of the current board having done all they can - let''s allow someone else with greater resources to take us forward now.

[quote user="Match Day Pie"]

'' Time for positivity, not a time for cyber geeks flexing their idiotic muscles of bile ''

Problem is, they don''t have muscles to flex outside of this forum...

Great post, by the way. Just goes to show how simple it all is when you look at it plainly.

Expect the inmates to start foaming at the mouth anytime now...

[/quote]

I don''t think anyone is right now, are they?

Yet another post from someone who can''t bring themselves to admit that we were right all along . . . unfortunately.

[quote user="Lord Snooty"]

Who are these "inmates" and "cyber geeks" foaming at the mouth you are all going on about ? You all seem to be flailing around in the cyber ether with a metaphorical sheet over your heads and a hitting stick in your hands but you''re not making contact with anybody.  Personally, I didn''t rate the post as it''s all been said so many times before. All I''m interested in right now is the delicious prospect of a Cullum takeover and his collaboration with Aviva. This great club of ours has been allowed to bumble along for too long now and IMO the fans have been betrayed by Doncaster and the Board. Delia was good for us once but she''s had her day. Time for fresh blood and real money not paper tigers like the Turners.  

[/quote]

Well said Lord Snooty.

You could easily get the impression that some posters on here would be ideal for the North Korea Communist Party. As they post about inmates may be they are dreaming about being Gulag guards.

[quote user="Be Smart"]

So Match Day Pie if  I am concerned that we very nearly got relegated and concerned we have a very, very small squad then I am a twat? [/quote]

Being realistic is not allowed!  After all despite the spin of 2006 we only managed to sign ONE player (Croft).

[quote user="Match Day Pie"]

You all seem to forget that we nearly got relegated because of the terrible start we had to the season. Roeder''s form was top 6. Have some patience!

[/quote]

BUT we have lost Dublin, Evans and Huckerby from that strike force.

Secondly in so many words we were told: strikers are our number one priority. Permanent signings before the start of pre season training. So where are the experienced strikers?  The club has failed to manage fans expectations.

More anti-anti police. I can think whatever I want and I''m certainly not going to shut up just because some stupid cyber-geek told me to.

[quote user="Canary Nut"][quote user="Match Day Pie"]

You all seem to forget that we nearly got relegated because of the terrible start we had to the season. Roeder''s form was top 6. Have some patience!

[/quote]

Secondly in so many words we were told: strikers are our number one priority. Permanent signings before the start of pre season training. So where are the experienced strikers?  The club has failed to manage fans expectations.

[/quote]

Interesting. You may recall that neither Dublin nor Huckerby were what are known in the trade as ''prolific goalscorers''.

[quote user="Match Day Pie"][quote user="Canary Nut"][quote user="Match Day Pie"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Interesting. You may recall that neither Dublin nor Huckerby were what are known in the trade as ''prolific goalscorers''.

[/quote]

Exactly so.  And now we haven''t even got them . . .

Smudger

[/quote]

Yes Crazy???

Do you have some kind of fixation on me?

You certainly got your name right anyhow, didn''t you?

Oh and what a well timed post... did you read it in the tea leaves that Auntie Delia was about to blow the greatest chance of getting out of this rut that she will ever see???

Or is it "Time for realism, not for happy clappy deluded clowns to pretend everything''s wonderful and we''re lucky to have a substandard Championship team"?

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Crazy Joe Divola"]

Smudger

[/quote]

Yes Crazy???

Oh and what a well timed post... did you read it in the tea leaves that Auntie Delia was about to blow the greatest chance of getting out of this rut that she will ever see???

[/quote]

I was replying in jest to the question asking me who I was?

I''mbstill positive for the new season, looking forward to the first game and will be supporting the team.

[quote user="Crazy Joe Divola"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Crazy Joe Divola"]

Smudger

[/quote]

Yes Crazy???

[/quote]

I''mbstill positive for the new season, looking forward to the first game and will be supporting the team.

[/quote]

What about Delia and the board then?[:|]

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Crazy Joe Divola"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Crazy Joe Divola"]

Smudger

[/quote]

Yes Crazy???

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I genuinely feel we do need a change but am still happy for her (them) to stay whilst we have at least Championship status, Roeder gets a budget that is adequate to compete with and the way the club is run is not one of sheer incompetance (many of you will disagree that it already is). I like Delia as a person and as a person associated with my football club but feel new investment is paramount to our future success., but it has to be the right investment. Cullum did feel right and I still believe we haven''t heard the last on him. I just think a portion of the support turning on Delia and causing disharmony before the season has started is not necessary or helpful to our future.

[quote user="Crazy Joe Divola"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Crazy Joe Divola"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Crazy Joe Divola"]

Smudger

[/quote]

Yes Crazy???

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I genuinely feel we do need a change but am still happy for her (them) to stay whilst we have at least Championship status, Roeder gets a budget that is adequate to compete with and the way the club is run is not one of sheer incompetance (many of you will disagree that it already is). I like Delia as a person and as a person associated with my football club but feel new investment is paramount to our future success., but it has to be the right investment. Cullum did feel right and I still believe we haven''t heard the last on him. I just think a portion of the support turning on Delia and causing disharmony before the season has started is not necessary or helpful to our future.

[/quote]

Will you be my friend? You''ll have to ditch the clown get-up though, I find them a bit sinister......I also think ventriloquists are a bit dark and dodgy.....I don''t like the way they use the dummies to reflect their persona......I once saw Delia''s hand up the Chief Exec''s back, and she was saying "Get us a geer Gonk and gur an'' gurchase hum gore gland "......[:P]

PS not wishing to be pernickety....but it''s incompetence......But maybe that''s why you spelt it incorrectly, because like the NCFC board, that''s what you suffer from?

Sorry, I don''t want to be your friend now.......I think you like being a clown.....

[quote user="Match Day Pie"][quote user="Canary Nut"][quote user="Match Day Pie"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nice side step, are you a dancer per chance?[;)][:)]

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Crazy Joe Divola"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Crazy Joe Divola"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Crazy Joe Divola"]

Smudger

[/quote]

Yes Crazy???

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Will you be my friend? You''ll have to ditch the clown get-up though, I find them a bit sinister......I also think ventriloquists are a bit dark and dodgy.....I don''t like the way they use the dummies to reflect their persona......I once saw Delia''s hand up the Chief Exec''s back, and she was saying "Get us a geer Gonk and gur an'' gurchase hum gore gland "......[:P]

PS not wishing to be pernickety....but it''s incompetence......But maybe that''s why you spelt it incorrectly, because like the NCFC board, that''s what you suffer from?

Sorry, I don''t want to be your friend now.......I think you like being a clown.....

[/quote]

See you at Cov 9th August, where I''ll be supporting the club, others may wish to do something else instead. I''m hoping there will be many others in support too.

I know this board isn''t shy of an idiot or two, who constantly and repetitively feel the need to bash our football club and the way it''s run. However now is the time to be patient and look to the future. We had our worst season last season since Delia and co took over but now is not the time to dwell on that. We have an extremely positive time ahead, a great manager - who is positively changing the way the club is run on the footballing side, getting rid of the staleness and complacency. We have potential investment from more than one investor - 1 of which will change our fortunes forever. You just can''t compare the current set up with those of the demise of the Chase regime or compare the way we were able to compete back then. So much has changed in football that has meant plucky clubs like us, like the scum, like QPR, like West ham(albeit they now have the investment) who sold their best players and somehow managed to replace them on a shoestring and still reach the top end of the top league - those days are long gone. Accept it. The only time you may get a plucky club reaching those heights on a consistent basis is when a manger is so good he starts an era of success slowly and surely such as Curbs at Charlton and ''arry at Pompey. The Delia regime is coming to an end and this has been what we have been waiting for, an investor who can build on what we have and hopefully bring success back to this fine footballing city. I for one just wonder what you doom mongers will have to moan about when we have money, who are you going to oust, who''s going to be the enemy, who''s going to be the hate figure in which you can spit bile at. I fear it will be Glenn when 1 or 2 results don''t go our way. So can you all just shut up for a little while until we need you to jump in front of the firing line when we actually do have a tyrant to oust.

BTW - I''m not a new poster just a new name after a long absence, for fear of losing my sanity on here

[/quote]

For the millionth time having a go at the Board at lack of investment is not bashing the club, and now is most certainly not the time to be patient, that has long since gone.

No we do not have positive times ahead, please tell me how it is possible to be positive with the squad so far. Oh yeah let''s be positive we''ve got Cureton and Martin up front, as long as they don''t get injured.

However, agree with you that GR is a top manager, but he can''t make silk purses out of sow''s ears my friend. And the Delia regime will not come to an end without a hefty push from the fans.

99.9% of the posters on here will be very very happy if we have a successful NCFC, I am sure that would include 1st Wizz, Arthur Whittle, NCFC No Ambition, Ricardo, Bly, Smudge et al...oh and me. We can then all have a great big love in, and you will be invited.

[quote user="Crazy Joe Divola"]Leicester at home we were superb (ok so we didn''t actually win). QPR, Sheff utd, Colchester all at home. I think we did play well at home under Roeder just had misfortune in front of goal. I agree though we are 3 1st team players away from having a 1st team capable of promotion and probably about another 5 or 6 players from having a squad capable of promotion but slowly we will get there, with or without Peter''s investment.[/quote]

HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!! Now I realise why you are dressed like a clown! Did you go to Leicester away? We weren''t actually superb there, so 1 point taken from a team that got relegated? Yeah great post, thank God you''re back with your wisdom, let''s all be positve.

[quote user="Crazy Joe Divola"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Crazy Joe Divola"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Crazy Joe Divola"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Crazy Joe Divola"]

Smudger

[/quote]

Yes Crazy???

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

See you at Cov 9th August, where I''ll be supporting the club, others may wish to do something else instead. I''m hoping there will be many others in support too.

[/quote]

Is that where you''re being sent.....to Coventry?

Why is it, because I''m anti-board, do you question my support to the team?

Sorry, can''t make Coventry. But, I''ll definitely be at the ''homer'' against Blackpool, I''ll be in the C & H after the game for a few jars and a chinwag with my mates.....Feel free to come in and join us. You probably won''t recognise me, but if you come in your clown suit......I''ll be the one cowering in the corner......Clowns? Stephen King was right about ''Pennywise''....SH......''IT''.....

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[quote user="Crazy Joe Divola"]Leicester at home we were superb (ok so we didn''t actually win). QPR, Sheff utd, Colchester all at home. I think we did play well at home under Roeder just had misfortune in front of goal. I agree though we are 3 1st team players away from having a 1st team capable of promotion and probably about another 5 or 6 players from having a squad capable of promotion but slowly we will get there, with or without Peter''s investment.[/quote]

HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!! Now I realise why you are dressed like a clown! Did you go to Leicester away? We weren''t actually superb there, so 1 point taken from a team that got relegated? Yeah great post, thank God you''re back with your wisdom, let''s all be positve.

[/quote]

Where did I state Leicester away? we played well at home. I was stating occasions where we looked like a play off team. Roeder at times got the team playing well last season, badly on other occasions in particular away from home. If you saw us play leicester at home you should know we played well that day.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Crazy Joe Divola"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Crazy Joe Divola"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Crazy Joe Divola"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Crazy Joe Divola"]

Smudger

[/quote]

Yes Crazy???

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is that where you''re being sent.....to Coventry?

Why is it, because I''m anti-board, do you question my support to the team?

Sorry, can''t make Coventry. But, I''ll definitely be at the ''homer'' against Blackpool, I''ll be in the C & H after the game for a few jars and a chinwag with my mates.....Feel free to come in and join us. You probably won''t recognise me, but if you come in your clown suit......I''ll be the one cowering in the corner......Clowns? Stephen King was right about ''Pennywise''....SH......''IT''.....

[/quote]

Not at all, most of the anti board supporters are so because they want a better standard of success, nothing wrong with that. I just don''t think the board are as disingenuous as some reckon...... I suppose we will continue to disagree...right I''m off out......... to a crack party with Delia..........