Sign in to follow this  
manbearpig

delia is the problem

we all know that the 56mill she quoted was a load of ballacks and that cullum could get the club cheaper i will break it down for those who dont remember, we start with 56million well we can minus 20million cos that was for investment in the club so were left with 36million, take away 20million of debt cos it doest have to be repaid cos every club has a debt its whether its manageable like man u the glaziers bought them with a debt but with all the income man u get its manageable so cullum could just restructure the debt, so were left with 16million, 4million is for loans by directors well they will stay on board so you can restructure that and not pay that back cos there still on the board, so delias 61% shares are worth 12million now cullum doest want the whole thing just half that would make him in control so he could buy half her shares for 6 million, that would leave 14 million to spend on new players. now i know the law and you have to make an offer to all board members for their shares but you tell them to reject it everyone''s a winner delia stays on, cullum gets majority of the shares and we get new players its simple, so im sure a business man like cullum could see this so is the problem delia not wanting to let go, my opinion is yes. now all these analogies that are coming out are a joke if you had a house and someone wanted to do it up but wanted to own your house would you do it ridiculas and your missing one key fact in that your living in it so does it matter if you own it or not.

I don''t think at''s as clear cut as that. And therein lies the problem!

If it was that black and white, i''m sure something would have happened.

Or do you work closely with the club accountants and know all this is fact?

I can tell you that it is definately Delia, Michael and the board who are the problem, they dont want to let go. You probably wont believe me, but I have some inside knowledge of what went on this week. I know its all going to come out next week, then the s*** will hit the fan as far as the supporters are concerned. What has been written in the EDP today (Saturday) from Doncaster is total rubbish and lies, they did not work "tirelessly" to do a deal with Cullum. It was the total opposite, they did everthing they could to make it difficult for Cullum, giving him unreasonable dealines and frustrating him. They never met with him at all, they didnt want to and Delia has never spoken with him since this began at the beginning July. Hardly the reation of someone who has the clubs best interests at heart!!!!

We fans must keep the pressure up on the board to let go and let Cullum take over.

I thought this all started last October? And to be honest, i''ll be happy if all the details do come out this week, but i won''t hold my breath, even if you do have some ''inside knowledge''. At least then all the people who are trying to put pressure on the board will know why they are doing it. Right now, 99% of the people who seem to know how the deal should have gone, don''t have the same ''inside knowledge'' that you are privvy to. Look at it, if PC hadn''t contacted the EDP, no one would be any the wiser, and the sh*t would be nowhere near the fan. If the sh*t does hit the fan this week, then people can moan and groan till their hearts are content. I personally, will wait until i hear all the details until I try to put pressure on anyone.

If I were you I would have a word with your contact. Mr Cullum would not budge from the £20 million and was not interested in negotiating at all. Hopefully Mr Cullum will start to answer many of the questions being raised as to why he is not prepared to make an offer to buy any shares in the club. As much as I dislike Mr Doncaster''s management technique his statement to the press was a pretty accurate description of what took place.

I really don''t understand anyone who believes Cullum is acting in the interests of the club. He has one aim only. To get control of the club for as little as possible. The question is why?

[quote user="good tips"]

I can tell you that it is definately Delia, Michael and the board who are the problem, they dont want to let go. You probably wont believe me, but I have some inside knowledge of what went on this week. I know its all going to come out next week, then the s*** will hit the fan as far as the supporters are concerned. What has been written in the EDP today (Saturday) from Doncaster is total rubbish and lies, they did not work "tirelessly" to do a deal with Cullum. It was the total opposite, they did everthing they could to make it difficult for Cullum, giving him unreasonable dealines and frustrating him. They never met with him at all, they didnt want to and Delia has never spoken with him since this began at the beginning July. Hardly the reation of someone who has the clubs best interests at heart!!!!

We fans must keep the pressure up on the board to let go and let Cullum take over.

[/quote]if what you''re saying is right, then it will make the boards position untenable...a far as the fans are concernedguess, we''ll have to wait for the full proven facts to come out though...

[quote user="good tips"]

[/quote]

At last! A newbie who isn''t pro-board!

You are right it did all start last October, how do you think the club got Norwich Union as a sponsor, bit of a coincidence hey (Cullum is a big customer of AVIVA). Cullum did not want to risk relegation back when we were already bottom of the league so kept quiet until now when a takeover would be more sensible. Mark my words Cullum will declare what''s really gone on behind the scenes next week, I just hope the fans trust and believe in him cos he is a really genuine guy who would be a real asset to the club.

"it will make the boards position untenable..."

You better hope this isn''t the case.  So the Turners and Smiths can''t face coming to Carrow Road because of the fans backlash. What is going to happen? Short term i.e. straight away they demand their £4 million in loans back. Where does that come from? What little player budget we have - gone, players sold and any deficit made up by high interest bank overdraft. Don''t forget they have full control of NCFC plc so they can do what they want within legal constraints.

Next AGM, or of course they can call an EGM at any time, they can sell off whatever assetts they can lay their hands on and vote a bloody great payout to shareholders. Having got back most of their cash it wouldn''t matter what the share value is.

They walk away with cash in their pockets along with the Turners and other shareholders leaving the club going into administration.

Is this what we want?

Maybe thsi is the plan agred betwenn Cullum and the board. Board members get their money back and PC gets the club off the Administartors for next to nothing.

There is little point me saying much more because many people will not believe me, but you watch the papers next week, Cullum will reply. Then it will be up to the fans to choose who they believe. All I know is there was NO meeting between the board and Cullum, they did not want to give him the chance, they cant let go and value the club way over what it is really worth. Who would want to buy a club that''s £18m in debt. The club shares are pretty worhtless, Delia can say what she wants about the share price but they are only worth what someone is prepared to pay for them. Cullum already has a Billion £ business to run so he hardly has time to play games and to achieve what? He already gives millions of ££s to charity, so could spend his money elsewhere if he wanted too.

I can tell you there is no plan between Cullum and the board. They will not speak directly to him. However a disaster could happen as a result of this, then Cullum probably would step in but thats not the plan, he is not that callous, he loves the club. Otherwise why would he bother to offer the money, he controls enough business already and does not want fame, if so he would have gone to the press last october.

The board are the Villains here.

[quote user="good tips"]

There is little point me saying much more because many people will not believe me, but you watch the papers next week, Cullum will reply. Then it will be up to the fans to choose who they believe. All I know is there was NO meeting between the board and Cullum, they did not want to give him the chance, they cant let go and value the club way over what it is really worth. Who would want to buy a club that''s £18m in debt. The club shares are pretty worhtless, Delia can say what she wants about the share price but they are only worth what someone is prepared to pay for them. Cullum already has a Billion £ business to run so he hardly has time to play games and to achieve what? He already gives millions of ££s to charity, so could spend his money elsewhere if he wanted too.

[/quote]

I''d believe Cullum over Delia any day of the week, any trust I had in her has long since gone and I''ll never forgive her for her part in allowing this club to get in such a state when in spite of what she said there has been people in the background willing to put some money into the club. The sooner this all comes to a head the better as far as I''m concerned and maybe then the club will move forward.

I am sorry but you are wrong. The board would not speak directly to Cullum, there was no meeting. He is prepared to negotiate, but needs to see all the figures and sit down around an open discussion table to do so. The board a obviously hidding something so are reluctant to do this. Doncaster is all spin, you see, he will be exposed.

Why should Cullum need to get control of a football club, he''s a Billionaire who gives millions to charity, I bet hardly anyone in Norwich had heard of him until this all came out, and he never went to the press last October, so why do you think he should have a sinister motive. If the club get relegated and goes bust next year everyone will be asking him to save us. 

I dont think Delia is evil, she just does not like progress. She is far happier for the club to remain in her control bobbing up and down in the championship, nice little day out each Saturday for her and all her family. Just check out the first row of the directors box!!!

[quote user="jbghost"]

You better hope this isn''t the case.  So the Turners and Smiths can''t face coming to Carrow Road because of the fans backlash. What is going to happen? Short term i.e. straight away they demand their £4 million in loans back. Where does that come from? What little player budget we have - gone, players sold and any deficit made up by high interest bank overdraft. Don''t forget they have full control of NCFC plc so they can do what they want within legal constraints.

Next AGM, or of course they can call an EGM at any time, they can sell off whatever assetts they can lay their hands on and vote a bloody great payout to shareholders. Having got back most of their cash it wouldn''t matter what the share value is.

They walk away with cash in their pockets along with the Turners and other shareholders leaving the club going into administration.

Is this what we want?

Maybe thsi is the plan agred betwenn Cullum and the board. Board members get their money back and PC gets the club off the Administartors for next to nothing.

[/quote]i said ''untenable'' not ''lets burn ''em and hang the barstools!!!''once you lose integrity and trust in any walk of life, its a devil to win and back - and some people prefer not to try - resigning and walking away...if after publically declaring that the board was seeking investment - it turned out they were doing their upmost to put off a publically interested investor -  then imo it would make their positions within the club untenable for obvious reasons...how you would describe it???

[quote user="Wally"]unlike Delia, who is now pure evil....[/quote]It''s cretinous sh*t like this that puts me off this message board! And to think I had once thought that the posters on here were pretty level headed and inteligent. Some people seem to have the brains of pond life.I don''t mind a difference in opinion but this sort of vile dross winds me up. 7 posts, I wonder why? probably one post per IQ point you have.

Well goodtips, if what you say is true it will be another tough week for the fans of NCFC, and we deserve so much better.  As far as I''m concerned the sooner this is over and done with the better.

[quote user="Unlucky Fried Kitten"][quote user="good tips"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I can tell you that if all the fans new what the board had been up to this week no one would be pro board. Doncaster is just Delia''s puppet who wants to keep his job.

good tips wrote the following post at 12/07/2008 7:00 PM:

Unlucky Fried Kitten wrote:

good tips wrote:

I can tell you that if all the fans new what the board had been up to this week no one would be pro board. Doncaster is just Delia''s puppet who wants to keep his job.

Erm - what about the joint statement? And Doncaster''s recent summary of the discussions? Because if these are incorrect then legally it would very easy to clear up and correct....

Wonder how many Ipswich fans post on here stiring things up?

[quote user="Marty"][quote user="Wally"]unlike Delia, who is now pure evil....[/quote]

It''s cretinous sh*t like this that puts me off this message board! And to think I had once thought that the posters on here were pretty level headed and inteligent. Some people seem to have the brains of pond life.
I don''t mind a difference in opinion but this sort of vile dross winds me up. 7 posts, I wonder why? probably one post per IQ point you have.
[/quote]

I was simply quoting another thread (Delia is an evilt dictactor). The brain of Pondlife? It wasn''t me leading the mob onto Delias own website yesterday, to try and get something done! Or is that not cretentious sh*t, because they are doing it for your reason.

It is just THAT kind of SH*T that puts me off this message board - I stopped posting during the WO campaign for the same reason. Next time you choose to insult someone, get to know who you are insulting, it helps! I thought this was a place to express your views, not school yard bullying. Cretin!

[quote user="mozzer"]

good tips wrote the following post at 12/07/2008 7:00 PM:

Unlucky Fried Kitten wrote:

good tips wrote:

Erm - what about the joint statement? And Doncaster''s recent summary of the discussions? Because if these are incorrect then legally it would very easy to clear up and correct....

Wonder how many Ipswich fans post on here stiring things up?

[/quote]

I can assure you I am not a Ipwich (scum) fan. I''m a season ticket holder, who happens to be on the inside and know about Cullum and his offer. The joint statement was all the clubs doing, they never met with Cullum, they have messed him about because they want to keep on running the club,he already said that he could not meet this week, after all he is running a multi-million £ company. As for Doncasters statements and radio interviews etc all lies. See the press later in the week, and before you ask no I dont work for the EDP either. I am just telling you what I know.  

[quote user="jbghost"]

Is this what we want?

[/quote]

Relegation will see administration anyway... and then they wont get their money back at all.. jump before they get pushed? migth be wise

jas :)

I think I''ve broken something, just banged my head against the keyboard and my return knob poinged out lol [:S]

I hope to god we don''t go as far as administration, that would be a tragedy.