Sign in to follow this  
7rew

You won't hound Delia Out!

NO ammount of protest will succeed in hounding Delia Smith out of Norwich, for the simple reason that she has already decided that she wants to leave.The stumbling block appears to be that DS wants someone to buy all the shares and PC only wants to be given half of them.If the takeover happens, which scenario leaves Delia Smith in place at the club and still as its figurehead "beloved by the masses" etc, which she is apparently so keen on that she is perpared to see the club relegated rather than give up?Oddly it isn''t Smiths version.Pause for thought?OTBC

[quote user="7rew"]NO ammount of protest will succeed in hounding Delia Smith out of Norwich, for the simple reason that she has already decided that she wants to leave.

The stumbling block appears to be that DS wants someone to buy all the shares and PC only wants to be given half of them.

If the takeover happens, which scenario leaves Delia Smith in place at the club and still as its figurehead "beloved by the masses" etc, which she is apparently so keen on that she is perpared to see the club relegated rather than give up?

Oddly it isn''t Smiths version.

Pause for thought?

OTBC
[/quote]PC offers the £56 or near as dam it....she it out.......here another thought!!!!why sell all of her shares(of the club she loves...ummmm) when she can be in control/figuire had  and still have the investment...i doesnt make sense?????

The Turners wanted in on the club so i''d of thought it would be the perfect oppitunity for them to put up the cash and go in with Cullum, if you cant handle being at the club Delia but not in control do a deal and let us move on to the Premier league, DELIA OUT!!!

[quote user="steve o"]The Turners wanted in on the club so i''d of thought it would be the perfect oppitunity for them to put up the cash and go in with Cullum, if you cant handle being at the club Delia but not in control do a deal and let us move on to the Premier league, DELIA OUT!!![/quote]i agree...delia out..she has done all she can...lets move on to the next level...and the only way is with (to state the obvious)investment and without DS

DELIA OUT!!!!!!!! AND FO ALL U DS LOVERS!!!!