Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

Under Roeders Regime:

Players out

Joe Lewis (Sold - I think we can all agree now that this was a mistake)

Mathew Gilks (Sold - Pointless aquasition in the first place, never stood a chance at this club)

Steve Arnold (Released - Wouldnt be fair to say)

Juan Valesco (Released - Terrible and desperate aquasition in the first place, eventual injury curtailed his short City career )

Dion Dublin (Retired - Legend but was prob his time)

Ryan Jarvis (Released - Good ridance)

Rossi Jarvis (Released - Good ridance)

Bally Smart (Released - Caught the attentions of MK Dons - now Blackburn - manager Paul Ince, and was outstanding in his first appearance on loan at the National Hockey stadium)

David Strihavka (Contart terminated - Ultimatly couldnt adjust to the english game though wasnt really given the chance)

Ian Murray (Should never be allowed to represent a football club again)

Darren Huckerby (Total legend with at least another 2 season left in his legs, his wage demands were his downfall)

David Brellier (Cancelled contract - Crap)

Chris Brown (Sold - Crap)

Andrew Cave-Brown (Released - Wouldnt be fair to say)

Matthew Halliday (Released - Wouldnt be fair to say)

Patrick Bexfield (Released - Wouldnt be fair to say)

Players In

Declan Rudd (youth - Given our history this lad is prob very good)

Matty Pattison (three words - underpants, stella, calander)

Wes Hoolahan (excellent signing)

Sam Clingan (very good signing)

Korey Smith (youth - could be good, could be awful)

Robert Eagle (youth - am keen to see him in action)

Luke Daley (youth - could be good, could be awful)

Damon Lathorpe (youth - could be good, could be awful)

These are only permanants and dont include loan deals - 16 out, 8 in (of which 5 are youth products). Thats a grand total of 3 permanent signings in nearly 9 months since Roeders arrival. If that doesnt spell PANIC I dont know what does. A month till the start of the season and still no signs urgency from the board. We will bring in more players, I dont doubt that but because we have left it so late - We will either panic buy or field the youngsters. As wiz stated not so long ago "we go with what we''ve got" Its looking like he may be right.

I am now starting to dread next season. With Cullums investment postponed or more likely cancelled I am starting to fear the worst. The so called quality players we were (apparently) chasing arent signing, plain and simple, they would have done so already if they were. Im off to the bookies first thing in the morning.

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]

Players out

Joe Lewis (Sold - I think we can all agree now that this was a mistake)

Mathew Gilks (Sold - Pointless aquasition in the first place, never stood a chance at this club)

Steve Arnold (Released - Wouldnt be fair to say)

Juan Valesco (Released - Terrible and desperate aquasition in the first place, eventual injury curtailed his short City career )

Dion Dublin (Retired - Legend but was prob his time)

Ryan Jarvis (Released - Good ridance)

Rossi Jarvis (Released - Good ridance)

Bally Smart (Released - Caught the attentions of MK Dons - now Blackburn - manager Paul Ince, and was outstanding in his first appearance on loan at the National Hockey stadium)

David Strihavka (Contart terminated - Ultimatly couldnt adjust to the english game though wasnt really given the chance)

Ian Murray (Should never be allowed to represent a football club again)

Darren Huckerby (Total legend with at least another 2 season left in his legs, his wage demands were his downfall)

David Brellier (Cancelled contract - Crap)

Chris Brown (Sold - Crap)

Andrew Cave-Brown (Released - Wouldnt be fair to say)

Matthew Halliday (Released - Wouldnt be fair to say)

Patrick Bexfield (Released - Wouldnt be fair to say)

Players In

Declan Rudd (youth - Given our history this lad is prob very good)

Matty Pattison (three words - underpants, stella, calander)

Wes Hoolahan (excellent signing)

Sam Clingan (very good signing)

Korey Smith (youth - could be good, could be awful)

Robert Eagle (youth - am keen to see him in action)

Luke Daley (youth - could be good, could be awful)

Damon Lathorpe (youth - could be good, could be awful)

These are only permanants and dont include loan deals - 16 out, 8 in (of which 5 are youth products). Thats a grand total of 3 permanent signings in nearly 9 months since Roeders arrival. If that doesnt spell PANIC I dont know what does. A month till the start of the season and still no signs urgency from the board. We will bring in more players, I dont doubt that but because we have left it so late - We will either panic buy or field the youngsters. As wiz stated not so long ago "we go with what we''ve got" Its looking like he may be right.

I am now starting to dread next season. With Cullums investment postponed or more likely cancelled I am starting to fear the worst. The so called quality players we were (apparently) chasing arent signing, plain and simple, they would have done so already if they were. Im off to the bookies first thing in the morning.

[/quote]THINK HE HAD TO SELL LEWIS...WHICH IS SCAREY!!!!...HE HAS TO GET IN LOAN SIGHNINGS ...BEACAUSE THERE IS FA MONEY...HENCE THE SALE OF J.LEWIS....WE ARE IN THE S*ITE AS A FOOTBALL CLUB...AND SO IT WILL CONTINUE UNDER THAT BIACH DS

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

I really dont get the hype about Bally Smart! "He played well in his first game!" What about the others!

Funny how nobody has snapped him up yet!

[/quote]

He might not have been happy in England, He may be getting chased by certain clubs and is weighing up his options, he may be very well be crap. That isnt the point. The point is we need to replace the players that leave. I liked the lad but I guess he never got a chance to prove himself to the fans. He was no major loss.