Sign in to follow this  
Bigus

Neil Adams Interview - Part Two.

Superb again, Bigus [Y]No surprises on Roeder, but was the first time I''ve heard the Canary Call properly, I''ve only ever heard some weird song mix someone made of it... [:S]

Yeah he did, but he was a great sport and it was 4 years ago! I can''t remember what I was doing 2 minutes ago.....What is this I am typing and why?

Yeah hes a good guy. By the way, how did you get him to meet up with you? I''m also a bit gutted cos I was in NY in January and never thought to meet up with you guys. Dallas BBQ does the best buffalo wings! Its on 42nd street between 7th and 8th Avenues. Hope I get to go there again some day.

Theres also a DB on the upper east too. Good stuff (licking lips)

Met Neil when I was over for a game earlier this year. We have a mutual friend who is one of the youth coaches.

[quote user="Bigus"]Dallas Bbq[/quote]What makes said Dallas Bbq different from any other Bbq?

Its just a restaurant in New York that I went to and they do damn nice Buffalo Wings. And they serve BBQ type food. Its nice. Try some.

War crimes are not my bag Booby M. By the way your regime is now illegitimate. Cease posting immediately!!

Dallas BBQ because of the style. Hot bbq flavor influenced by the Texas area (and south in general)

http://www.dallasbbq.com/

Watch out...it''t hot

-Bigus.