Sign in to follow this  
BunnyB

The Reason Delia wont sell

Why are you typing so you sound like some sort of gangsta rapper?[quote user="BunnyB"][quote user="Vern "]

[quote user="BunnyB"]My Dad has a friend who works for a finance company, and while he was getting a quote today he spoke to his freind about the Norwich situation.

[/quote]

I work in finance but that does not mean I know anything whatsoever about NCFC''s finances. Thats like saying because I live in a house I know that Wimpey Homes are creaming their suppliers......wow......

[/quote]Ye i no but he knows some1 who is on da board is just told you that cus i knew if i didnt you wuld all be crying out for a soarse lol and btw to all the other poster i posted this mearly as what i had heard as a rumour and i have no interest in adding to a disalusional situation merley thought you wuld find it interesting and also, you dont show interest in accounts so there is no way we can know exactly how much interest the club is paying to who because accounts can very easily be changed to be made to look how you want them to as im sure you wuld know if you owned your own buissness.[/quote]

And you may find this link useful:www.correctpunctuation.co.uk[quote user="BunnyB"][quote user="Vern "]

[quote user="BunnyB"]My Dad has a friend who works for a finance company, and while he was getting a quote today he spoke to his freind about the Norwich situation.

[/quote]

I work in finance but that does not mean I know anything whatsoever about NCFC''s finances. Thats like saying because I live in a house I know that Wimpey Homes are creaming their suppliers......wow......

[/quote]Ye i no but he knows some1 who is on da board is just told you that cus i knew if i didnt you wuld all be crying out for a soarse lol and btw to all the other poster i posted this mearly as what i had heard as a rumour and i have no interest in adding to a disalusional situation merley thought you wuld find it interesting and also, you dont show interest in accounts so there is no way we can know exactly how much interest the club is paying to who because accounts can very easily be changed to be made to look how you want them to as im sure you wuld know if you owned your own buissness.[/quote]

[quote user="JC"]Why are you typing so you sound like some sort of gangsta rapper?[quote user="BunnyB"][quote user="Vern "]

[/quote]

[/quote]Ye i no but he knows some1 who is on da board is just told you that cus i knew if i didnt you wuld all be crying out for a soarse lol and btw to all the other poster i posted this mearly as what i had heard as a rumour and i have no interest in adding to a disalusional situation merley thought you wuld find it interesting and also, you dont show interest in accounts so there is no way we can know exactly how much interest the club is paying to who because accounts can very easily be changed to be made to look how you want them to as im sure you wuld know if you owned your own buissness.[/quote][/quote]yes i know i have had a few comments on that lol its just quicker i will try to improve my grammar in future

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]It''s so much easier to read BunnyB that''s all, if you didn''t type in text talk. [:)][/quote]Stick out tongue [:P]Big Smile [:D]lol i can appreceiate that Big Smile [:D]Stick out tongue [:P]

[quote user="BunnyB"]My Dad has a friend who works for a finance company, and while he was getting a quote today he spoke to his freind about the Norwich situation. He said that he knows someone on the board and that person says that the reason Delia and MWJ don''t wont to sell up is because her and the Turners are earning a fortune out of the club via interest they are charging on the loads they gave the club. In my mind this makes alot sense to me why Delia and MWJ were so negative and unwilling to talk to Peter Cullum because they are making a fortune out of our magnificent club. So  I think that anyone who has the e-mail of Neil Doomcaster should ask him to see the accounts and more specificaly the amount of interest being repaid to the directors. Delia is fleeseing our club and it need to be sorted out!!

OTBC
[/quote]

Yawn