Sign in to follow this  
BunnyB

The Reason Delia wont sell

My Dad has a friend who works for a finance company, and while he was getting a quote today he spoke to his freind about the Norwich situation. He said that he knows someone on the board and that person says that the reason Delia and MWJ don''t wont to sell up is because her and the Turners are earning a fortune out of the club via interest they are charging on the loads they gave the club. In my mind this makes alot sense to me why Delia and MWJ were so negative and unwilling to talk to Peter Cullum because they are making a fortune out of our magnificent club. So  I think that anyone who has the e-mail of Neil Doomcaster should ask him to see the accounts and more specificaly the amount of interest being repaid to the directors. Delia is fleeseing our club and it need to be sorted out!!OTBC

the Turners won''t be earning anything from their loan to the club as it was interest-free... looks like your dads mate was incorrect

I''m pretty sure the loans are interest free (or certainly Delia and MWJs were interest free or very low interest) and to be honest we needed those loans at the time. I think people need to knock stories like this on the head. If there is any truth in anything it may be that they are being stubborn as Cullum has annoyed them and they may be reluctant to give up what they see as their club as they probably still think they can turn it around but people should not go round spreading all these other nonsensical stories about directors fleecing the club etc etc.

[quote user="Chris"]the Turners won''t be earning anything from their loan to the club as it was interest-free... looks like your dads mate was incorrect[/quote]ye u were right about the Turners sorry everybody i was wrong about that bit as i just asked him again but the bit about Delia is accurate

[quote user="BunnyB"]My Dad has a friend who works for a finance company, and while he was getting a quote today he spoke to his freind about the Norwich situation. He said that he knows someone on the board and that person says that the reason Delia and MWJ don''t wont to sell up is because her and the Turners are earning a fortune out of the club via interest they are charging on the loads they gave the club. In my mind this makes alot sense to me why Delia and MWJ were so negative and unwilling to talk to Peter Cullum because they are making a fortune out of our magnificent club. So  I think that anyone who has the e-mail of Neil Doomcaster should ask him to see the accounts and more specificaly the amount of interest being repaid to the directors. Delia is fleeseing our club and it need to be sorted out!!

OTBC
[/quote]

Does the ''B'' after Bunny, stand for:

a) Bull$hi**er ?

b) Binner ?

c) Bonkers ?

Try reading the accounts. Quie clearly No interest is being paid to the Turners or Smiths

The reason Delia won''t sell is because nobody has offered to buy. Very simple really but too difficult for a lot of people on this board to understand.

[quote user="jbghost"]

Try reading the accounts. Quie clearly No interest is being paid to the Turners or Smiths

The reason Delia won''t sell is because nobody has offered to buy. Very simple really but too difficult for a lot of people on this board to understand.

[/quote]

Seeing as you''ve only got 50 posts to your name, you''ve yet to learn that you should NEVER let facts get in the way of a good story...

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="BunnyB"]My Dad has a friend who works for a finance company, and while he was getting a quote today he spoke to his freind about the Norwich situation. He said that he knows someone on the board and that person says that the reason Delia and MWJ don''t wont to sell up is because her and the Turners are earning a fortune out of the club via interest they are charging on the loads they gave the club. In my mind this makes alot sense to me why Delia and MWJ were so negative and unwilling to talk to Peter Cullum because they are making a fortune out of our magnificent club. So  I think that anyone who has the e-mail of Neil Doomcaster should ask him to see the accounts and more specificaly the amount of interest being repaid to the directors. Delia is fleeseing our club and it need to be sorted out!!

OTBC
[/quote]

Does the ''B'' after Bunny, stand for:

a) Bull$hi**er ?

b) Binner ?

c) Bonkers ?

[/quote]

All three!

Normally Delia & MWJ''s do not charge interest on their loans to NCFC Plc.

OTBC
[/quote]

Can you smell something?

Both loans are interest free.  Another post designed to provoke hatred towards people who have put their own money into the club to help the club out.

[quote user="Chris"]the Turners won''t be earning anything from their loan to the club as it was interest-free... looks like your dads mate was incorrect[/quote]

You are most probably correct Chris, but I''m sure that their salary more than makes up for that!

OTBC
[/quote]

Hop along now Bunny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There also do not get paid a salary according to the accounts...

My informant tells me that when approached in October they asked Cullum 5 questions about his interest but he never came back to the club;  no explanation just silence.  I suspect that the meeting finally made him answer these questions but the answers were incompatible.

I know that the thrust was about the long term benefit of the club,  and ensuring it was not a marcus evans,liverpool,glazer type take over or even Ashley at newcastle who is also looking to take profit.

Now I dont know what happened in the meeting or whether the board are acting selfishly or not. 

What I do know is that the board we currently have are passionate for its long term success, but have no extra cash to inject,   and what I can see about Cullum is some self proclaimed long term city support (despite continuing rumours he is an arsenal fan),  with cash to invest in the club who is happy to use the media  to assist in what is increasingly looking like a hostile take over attempt - and that is not usually good for any club.   

I would love a cash injection,  but want it without an evans like decimation of the finances or a debilitating take over as with the liverpool approach.

UTTER CRAP!If you look at the accounts she has waived interest on her loans for the past ten years and re-donated it back to the Club and Academy.I suggest you get your facts right before spouting tripe on here.

Well quite frankly who cares , she proclaims to love the club but is doing a very good job of shafting it .

[quote user="BunnyB"]My Dad has a friend who works for a finance company, and while he was getting a quote today he spoke to his freind about the Norwich situation.

[/quote]

I work in finance but that does not mean I know anything whatsoever about NCFC''s finances. Thats like saying because I live in a house I know that Wimpey Homes are creaming their suppliers......wow......

[quote user="Vern "]

[quote user="BunnyB"]My Dad has a friend who works for a finance company, and while he was getting a quote today he spoke to his freind about the Norwich situation.

[/quote]

I work in finance but that does not mean I know anything whatsoever about NCFC''s finances. Thats like saying because I live in a house I know that Wimpey Homes are creaming their suppliers......wow......

[/quote]Ye i no but he knows some1 who is on da board is just told you that cus i knew if i didnt you wuld all be crying out for a soarse lol and btw to all the other poster i posted this mearly as what i had heard as a rumour and i have no interest in adding to a disalusional situation merley thought you wuld find it interesting and also, you dont show interest in accounts so there is no way we can know exactly how much interest the club is paying to who because accounts can very easily be changed to be made to look how you want them to as im sure you wuld know if you owned your own buissness.

[quote user="Deliar Smith"]Well quite frankly who cares , she proclaims to love the club but is doing a very good job of shafting it .[/quote]Yeah who cares how many lies we have to tell as long as we get her out [|-)]My Dad works in cheese science and when he arrived at Delias yesterday afternoon to inspect the gorgonzola he caught her pleasuring herself with a wedge of parmesan carved into a phallic symbol.* When he challenged her on whether this broke food hygeine laws she said she didn''t care and hoped all the stupid Norwich fans who came to he restaurant got food poisoning because she really supported Ipswich anyway** This is disgusting and just shows how little tHe CoOk cares about the troo Norwich fans. We must hound her out and get Callum in before our once proud club dies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!See it''s easy, wake me up when we get to the part when we see if she weighs the same a a duck [|-)]* Shack Attack would like to point out that this didn''t actually happen.** Or this.[:-*] I did see her stand on a spider once though............burn her now [:P][;)]

[quote user="earnsless"]''Da'' = I smell binner''s BS. Go away and stop spreading your spiteful propaganda.[/quote]i dont know if u were talkin bout mi but i av aseason ticket in da jarold stand and av bina a fan sinse i was little so u cant rely call mi a binner!

"i dont know if u were talkin bout mi but i av aseason ticket in da jarold stand and av bina a fan sinse i was little so u cant rely call mi a binner"

Christ - you mean you have grown up and still talk like that!!!  You were better off letting people think you were a binner.

i''ve heard the same kind of thing about delia, i know abloke who works for the edp and he knows alot of things that would shock every city fan if it ever got out, about what has gone on and what has been taken out of the club which shouldnt of!!!

i''ve heard the same kind of thing about delia, i know abloke who works for the edp and he knows alot of things that would shock every city fan if it ever got out, about what has gone on and what has been taken out of the club which shouldnt of!!!

City Till I Die, I Know I Am, Im Sure I Am, Im City Till I Die!!!!!

Jeeeezzz  grow up you numpty -

OTBC

[quote user="Ex-greenoschin"]

Christ - you mean you have grown up and still talk like that!!!  You were better off letting people think you were a binner.

LOL [:D]

[/quote]LOL i can appreciate a decent joke lol

REGARDLESS of what she has or has not done, the club is going downhill on the pitch.  On that simple point alone surely anyone can see some sort of change is needed at some level?

[quote user="Shifty Sid"]UTTER CRAP!If you look at the accounts she has waived interest on her loans for the past ten years and re-donated it back to the Club and Academy.I suggest you get your facts right before spouting tripe on here.[/quote]