Sign in to follow this  
XXL16

First goal on last Saturday...

When Huckerby got the ball on his usual left hand side, you can clearly see right-back Alexander tried to "block" Darren''s route to the goalline, he was allowed Hucks to come inside; honestly I didn''t think Darren took his shot very comfortably, we should say fortunately Leon at the right place and the right time to knock the ball into the net. This was what I exactly said a few weeks ago in the pink''un "Have your say" about Darren had to adjust his playing style next season, but you know I know he know she know Huckerby will do the job for us!!! ;-)

I don`t get your point xxl16 ! are you saying that Hux should ALWAYS play immaculately ? , that he is not to be allowed a slip up now and again ? that for every position and incident that occurs during play he has to do what YOU think is correct !! ? ............ let me put you in your place here , Hux does NOT have to change his " style" for next season .................... that " style " got us into the prem ! ........... if you , or Worthy, try to change Hucks " style " , it will simply serve to p**s him off big time !! .......... if you have any more brilliant suggestions I suggest you have a chat with Keegan ........ he`s the " manager " who went ars over tit to sell Hux so he could hang on to his mound of " stylish " prem players , check out Mancity`s " progress " ........... missed relegation by the skin of their teeth !!!! ............ Keegan is now in a state of denial [ as are many of his supporters ! ] the bottom line is that there are PLENTY of mediocre players in the prem , and Keegan has paid 50 mil for them ! ....... you want we should copy his " style " ?