Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Anglia TV last night.

Please do not construe this as me sticking up for my friend Adam AIKEN and his colleagues at Archant who some on this messageboard and without doubt Neil DONCASTER and associates at Carrow Road see as the villians responsible for this whole sad scenario but did anyone watch Anglia TV last night at 6pm.

I did (yes O.K.because i was featured in Donovan BLAKE''s report) It was portrayed as a Dallas soap opera with the theme tune played throughout in the background and the title credits with The EWING family portrayed by Delia,MWJ and PC.etc.Very clever and very well put together.

It was a complete piss take at the current situation and would have supporters of other clubs in the Anglia region falling offf the sofa with laughter.

My question to Mr DONCASTER and Archant bashers as my view was that it was very sensational journalism is----- Why has nobody had a go about it on this messageboard and will ND be making a call to Anglia asking for an explanation ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Please do not construe this as me sticking up for my friend Adam AIKEN and his colleagues at Archant who some on this messageboard and without doubt Neil DONCASTER and associates at Carrow Road see as the villians responsible for this whole sad scenario but did anyone watch Anglia TV last night at 6pm.

I did (yes O.K.because i was featured in Donovan BLAKE''s report) It was portrayed as a Dallas soap opera with the theme tune played throughout in the background and the title credits with The EWING family portrayed by Delia,MWJ and PC.etc.Very clever and very well put together.

It was a complete piss take at the current situation and would have supporters of other clubs in the Anglia region falling offf the sofa with laughter.

My question to Mr DONCASTER and Archant bashers as my view was that it was very sensational journalism is----- Why has nobody had a go about it on this messageboard and will ND be making a call to Anglia asking for an explanation ?

[/quote]

John,

It might have something to do with the fact that we are a laughing stock. The Club - and not the supporters, players or manager - deserves all the flak that it is getting at the moment.

[quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

John,

It might have something to do with the fact that we are a laughing stock. The Club - and not the supporters, players or manager - deserves all the flak that it is getting at the moment.

[/quote]

Firstly because you are (apparently) a former police officer and therefore (in my experience thereby devoid of any sense of humour or imagination) and secondly will you take a bung to tell this forum the "secret" info that you learned with the Board?

There''s 500 in readies, no names no packdrill. Cash in the envelope.  It works in the Met and Essex when it matters.

And you are retired and can''t be done for malfeasance.

Meet you in Yellows.  Tall, thin chap with TWO copies of the Financial Times on the table.

[quote user="camuldonum"]

Meet you in Yellows.  Tall, thin chap with TWO copies of the Financial Times on the table.

[/quote]

You may well laugh, but I was involved as the solicitor in a case once where the drugs buyer identified the dealer in a park because he sat on a bench with two copies of the Evening Standard on his right hand side...

[Y]

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"][quote user="camuldonum"]

[/quote]

You may well laugh, but I was involved as the solicitor in a case once where the drugs buyer identified the dealer in a park because he sat on a bench with two copies of the Evening Standard on his right hand side...

[Y]

[/quote]

Standard practice dear chap...or red tie..or a print out of the postings of Wiz or whatever

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"][quote user="camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[Y]

[/quote]sh1te..i thought i was so inconspicuouse!!!!!!!!!