Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

if he really wanted to.....

ask any ncfc fan(except pc)....if they had £1.7 billion they would buy our poor club(for the £56mil) and turn it into a power in the premiership......

i cant understand why he/she(DS) wouldnt negotiate on the asking price....but what the hell PC u are worth £1.7billion what the f**k is another £36 mil to u...

IF U REALLY WANTED THE CLUB U SUPPORT U WOULD HAVE BOUGHT!!!!

How do you know that PC didnt put an offer in to buy the club? Delia could of just blocked it straight away. It wont suprise me. What annoys me is why she hasnt come out and explained to the "Greatest supporters on Earth" what happened. We have every right to now. Its more our club than it is hers.

[quote user="Dan"]How do you know that PC didnt put an offer in to buy the club? Delia could of just blocked it straight away. It wont suprise me. What annoys me is why she hasnt come out and explained to the "Greatest supporters on Earth" what happened. We have every right to now. Its more our club than it is hers.[/quote]Because all the statements made by anybody make no reference to him having bid, but both sides have made statements suggesting otherwise, and because it would have had to be made to all shareholders, many of which post on this board and so the details would quickly been known.Just because you say it, doesn''t make it true. However I fully expect to see that Delia blocked a bid being reported as the accepted truth by this time tomorrow.

[quote user="7rew"][quote user="Dan"]How do you know that PC didnt put an offer in to buy the club? Delia could of just blocked it straight away. It wont suprise me. What annoys me is why she hasnt come out and explained to the "Greatest supporters on Earth" what happened. We have every right to now. Its more our club than it is hers.[/quote]

Because all the statements made by anybody make no reference to him having bid, but both sides have made statements suggesting otherwise, and because it would have had to be made to all shareholders, many of which post on this board and so the details would quickly been known.

Just because you say it, doesn''t make it true. However I fully expect to see that Delia blocked a bid being reported as the accepted truth by this time tomorrow.
[/quote]LETS HOPE HE DIDNT MAKE A BID NEAR HER VALUATION!!!!! IF THAT COMES OUT..SHE WILL BE HUNG,DRAWN AND QUARTERED

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

ask any ncfc fan(except pc)....if they had £1.7 billion they would buy our poor club(for the £56mil) and turn it into a power in the premiership......[/quote]

Sure if I had £1.7 billion in cash I''d invest in City and I''m sure every fan would. The only problem is PC is now pay attention "reportedly" worth £1.7 billion as he his majority shareholder of Towergate. The £1.7 billion is based mainly on what Towergate is worth. This doesn''t mean he can give City £700million and keep a billion for himself. He doesn''t have £1.7 billion in cash to spend or as far as we know even £100 million. Now if''ve you''ve done your research you would of heard PC has cashed in £60 million earlier this year but who knows what he spent that on? Who knows what other cash he has. Maybe he cashed in £60 mill bought a few bits and bobs then heard about the clubs £56 million valuation? Maybe He''ll do another share issue cash that in and come back, maybe he''ll wait for a time when we''re as low as we were last October and try another cheeky bid, with the bad feeling stired up this summer she might accept who knows?

Hopefully I''ve helped you understand the difference between being "worth" something and actually having the cash. I mean I''m worth alot more than the £6.58 in my pocket but my money is tied up little things like cars and houses.

Davo

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

ask any ncfc fan(except pc)....if they had £1.7 billion they would buy our poor club(for the £56mil) and turn it into a power in the premiership......

i cant understand why he/she(DS) wouldnt negotiate on the asking price....but what the hell PC u are worth £1.7billion what the f**k is another £36 mil to u...

IF U REALLY WANTED THE CLUB U SUPPORT U WOULD HAVE BOUGHT!!!!

[/quote]

so Delia didnt dig her heels in and point blank refuse to sell?

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]No one knows Jas, unless it has been reported somewhere else and I''ve missed it [^o)].That''s why I''m still sitting on this lovely fence in Nutty''s back garden watching the Deliaites and the Cullumists throw mud at each other. These type of threads slagging of Mr Cullum for not being a true fan and giving us all of his money are just ill thought out as the ones that call Delia a b*tch for not selling up. Both of them are based on heresay and supposition because not one poster here knows the real reason why talks between Delia and Mr Cullum broke down.It''s great fun to watch from up here though so don''t stop on my account [;)]

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

No one knows Jas, unless it has been reported somewhere else and I''ve missed it [^o)].

That''s why I''m still sitting on this lovely fence in Nutty''s back garden watching the Deliaites and the Cullumists throw mud at each other. These type of threads slagging of Mr Cullum for not being a true fan and giving us all of his money are just ill thought out as the ones that call Delia a b*tch for not selling up. Both of them are based on heresay and supposition because not one poster here knows the real reason why talks between Delia and Mr Cullum broke down.

It''s great fun to watch from up here though so don''t stop on my account [;)]
[/quote]

You be careful sitting on that awfully narrow fence.....Don''t want you bursting your ''Rockford''s''......Messy......