Sign in to follow this  

Just finished my coffee with the mornings EDP. (3 hours gardening first)

Did I detect at least 5 articles/ attempts at a DS reconciliation theme.

Backed the wrong horse did we. Oh dear. About turn quick run.

Am I alone in thinking the real villans of the peace are the EDP?

Stir it up; minimal details and real research and just quote press statements as news. In the meantime fans argue against eachother with rumour and an almost total absence of hard fact. If they did some real journalism, we might at least have a better idea of the truth. It is our ignorance that is fuelling much of the disagreement.

How about starting a petition on here for some proper investigative journalsim by them and seeing if they report that? Headline could read "Fans complain about poor standards of reporting by EDP"

[quote user="Badger"]

Am I alone in thinking the real villans of the peace are the EDP?

Stir it up; minimal details and real research and just quote press statements as news. In the meantime fans argue against eachother with rumour and an almost total absence of hard fact. If they did some real journalism, we might at least have a better idea of the truth. It is our ignorance that is fuelling much of the disagreement.

How about starting a petition on here for some proper investigative journalsim by them and seeing if they report that? Headline could read "Fans complain about poor standards of reporting by EDP"

[/quote]I fear that with the burnt bridges between Archant and Carrow Road''s press office, we''ll get far more speculatory stories next season purely because people won''t be talking to the journos.  Oh god, maybe I''ll have to start reading Dick Ringworm.

EDP - why can''t you hire an accountant to go through some of the financial issues that are raised here - relating to the accounts/ ownership etc?