Sign in to follow this  
BunnyB

Custom signatures

anyone want me to make them a custom signature  like mine as im board and have nothing else to do if so post on here what sort of thing you want and I''ll do my best to do it for you

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Can you please do me a squad of 22 players?  I can''t remember what one looks like.[/quote]lol sorry don''t think I have the time or the reasoarses for that one lol

[quote user="Wally"]yeah baby! Anything with Iwan involved - big toothless grin would be quality, and i have no idea how to make stuff like that.[/quote]Wally - copy and paste ALL of the bits INSIDE the speech marks into the signature part       "[IMG]http://i37.tinypic.com/2mzfrf5.gif[/IMG]"let me know what you think

wally actually sorry us this but take out the hifon (-)     "[IMG]http://i37.tinypic.-com/2mzfrf5.gif[/IMG]"

im trying to send you the script but the message board keeps on automaticaly showing it as an image try copying and pasteing the image into your signature bit in your account

Put [IMG] infront of this with no space http://i37.tinypic.com/2mzfrf5.gif then this behind it with no space [/IMG]include the square brackets

Can I have a Cureton one plaese. I have a good time when I ever go and see us play cos everytime I did last season. He scored. Thanks Mate. What a legend!

OTBC!

Bunny....hopefully your still board but im guessing you could be bored of these things now!

Can you please do me an Ian Crook and Robert Rosario one please. oh with the maltese flag on there too!

cheers mate...i owe ya!

[quote user="C.T"]

Bunny B can you please post a link to the website you use for creating custom signatures?  Thanks mate

[/quote]

LOL wish i could but I use Adobe Photoshop CS3 then get the picture hosted on tinypic.com which then gives you the link which you put into forums to show the picture hope that helps

[quote user="BunnyB"][quote user="C.T"]

Bunny B can you please post a link to the website you use for creating custom signatures?  Thanks mate

[/quote]

LOL wish i could but I use Adobe Photoshop CS3 then get the picture hosted on tinypic.com which then gives you the link which you put into forums to show the picture hope that helps

[/quote]

Cheers mate [:)] I could come to Attleboro to see how its done[:O]

lol

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

Bunny....hopefully your still board but im guessing you could be bored of these things now!

Can you please do me an Ian Crook and Robert Rosario one please. oh with the maltese flag on there too!

cheers mate...i owe ya!

[/quote]

[IMG]http://i38.tinypic.com/ml3wbs.gif[/IMG] and iv figured out how to get the code for it. Right click on the picture select save picture as, save it got to www.tinypic.com, upload the picture, copy the code that it comes up with for message boards and paste it into your signature done!!

hope you like it

just to clarify for every one. to get these pictures as your signature, right click on the picture, save it to your pictures, go to www.tinypic.com , upload the picture, copy the code and paste it into your signature,

I''d be interested to know how many people are using the Delia picture I made for their avatars.  I think I''ve seen 4 so far.

[quote user="Michael Bates"]i would absolutely love one of huckerby and Big letters transparent across the pictures saying ''NORWICH LEGEND'' :)[/quote]

I dont mind making you one mate [Y]

[quote user="C.T"]

[quote user="Michael Bates"]i would absolutely love one of huckerby and Big letters transparent across the pictures saying ''NORWICH LEGEND'' :)[/quote]

I dont mind making you one mate [Y]

[/quote]

are you using Photoshop or some program you found on the web?