Sign in to follow this  
ellis206

Apology?

I think some people on here owe me an apology, especially you Wiz, I was called every name under the sun, Low life, Scum bag, Tw@, loser.... It would be nice to hear an apology from some of you who jumped to Wiz''s defence without even hearing the full story.

if you have been sending Virus to Wiz ellis then thats unnaceptable.

I''d also like to point out that its also illegle to distrubite a Virus knowingly... Wiz could use the evidnece he has on here and privately and drag you through the courts if he really wished.

Perhaps its you who should be apologising

jas :)

The full story was put on here yesterday,until I asked the web-team to pull the whole thread off,needless to say ellis206 was the hapless victim in all this,and is indeed in need of apologies from the namecallers...be big apologise,you know who you were!

[quote user="nolegs"]The full story was put on here yesterday,until I asked the web-team to pull the whole thread off,needless to say ellis206 was the hapless victim in all this,and is indeed in need of apologies from the namecallers...be big apologise,you know who you were![/quote]This whole episode is a sad example of the way internet forums can become something like Wild West towns... there was an accusation by 1st Wizard against the wrong person, a lynch mob swiftly formed, and lo and behold, the wrong person got it.Well done everyone, you must be proud.

[quote user="ellis206"]I think some people on here owe me an apology, especially you Wiz, I was called every name under the sun, Low life, Scum bag, Tw@, loser.... It would be nice to hear an apology from some of you who jumped to Wiz''s defence without even hearing the full story.
[/quote]I apologise Ellis 206. You are innocent. It seems no-one was guilty.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="nolegs"]The full story was put on here yesterday,until I asked the web-team to pull the whole thread off,needless to say ellis206 was the hapless victim in all this,and is indeed in need of apologies from the namecallers...be big apologise,you know who you were!
[/quote]

This whole episode is a sad example of the way internet forums can become something like Wild West towns... there was an accusation by 1st Wizard against the wrong person, a lynch mob swiftly formed, and lo and behold, the wrong person got it.

Well done everyone, you must be proud.

[/quote]Some however do defend others when many turn against them. As I defended you when you were abused for a certain post.

[quote user="tribes"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="nolegs"]The full story was put on here yesterday,until I asked the web-team to pull the whole thread off,needless to say ellis206 was the hapless victim in all this,and is indeed in need of apologies from the namecallers...be big apologise,you know who you were![/quote]This whole episode is a sad example of the way internet forums can become something like Wild West towns... there was an accusation by 1st Wizard against the wrong person, a lynch mob swiftly formed, and lo and behold, the wrong person got it.Well done everyone, you must be proud.[/quote]Some however do defend others when many turn against them. As I defended you when you were abused for a certain post.[/quote]Yes - can''t think of a wild west analogy for that (maybe a cowpoke got drunk in a bar and started shooting his mouth off, causing a commotion), but thanks for that.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="tribes"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="nolegs"]The full story was put on here yesterday,until I asked the web-team to pull the whole thread off,needless to say ellis206 was the hapless victim in all this,and is indeed in need of apologies from the namecallers...be big apologise,you know who you were!
[/quote]

This whole episode is a sad example of the way internet forums can become something like Wild West towns... there was an accusation by 1st Wizard against the wrong person, a lynch mob swiftly formed, and lo and behold, the wrong person got it.

Well done everyone, you must be proud.

[/quote]Some however do defend others when many turn against them. As I defended you when you were abused for a certain post.[/quote]

Yes - can''t think of a wild west analogy for that (maybe a cowpoke got drunk in a bar and started shooting his mouth off, causing a commotion), but thanks for that.
[/quote]That''s OK. You''d done nothing wrong either.

[quote user="ellis206"]I think some people on here owe me an apology, especially you Wiz, I was called every name under the sun, Low life, Scum bag, Tw@, loser.... It would be nice to hear an apology from some of you who jumped to Wiz''s defence without even hearing the full story.
[/quote]

I apologise to no one, least of all you ellis!.

You, who''ve never ever sent me an email in my life, suddenly decide to send me one almost straight away after a post by me attacking you on a thread that you started.

Not only did your email say, New Virus Alert, you also included an attachment with it. It was this attachment that my McAfee software warned me as containing a virus.

How many of us on here recieved that same email from you?..............I would guess, not many!.

All a coincidence?.............yeah, right!.[:@]

[/quote]

Awww just as wizz became popular again for a few hours it has all gone pair shaped!

Im not going to apologise to you because i didnt jump on the band wagon :)

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

You, who''ve never ever sent me an email in my life, suddenly decide to send me one almost straight away after a post by me attacking you on a thread that you started.

Not only did your email say, New Virus Alert, you also included an attachment with it. It was this attachment that my McAfee software warned me as containing a virus.

How many of us on here recieved that same email from you?..............I would guess, not many!.

[/quote]

If the virus said "new virus alert" then it''s not exactly a convincing attempt at sending you a virus is it! [:|]

Jas and Wiz remind me of Dumb and Dumber at the moment.......The question is, which one is which ?

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If the virus said "new virus alert" then it''s not exactly a convincing attempt at sending you a virus is it! [:|]

[/quote]

Exactly! Mr Bump, but most PC users are curious about these warnings..............and I trust ellis sent you one too?..........no thought not!

WIZ YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE FOOL! It was sent by a different Mark Ellis, who was genuinely warning you, perhaps your McAfee isn''t up to scratch.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]WIZ YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE FOOL! It was sent by a different Mark Ellis, who was genuinely warning you, perhaps your McAfee isn''t up to scratch.[/quote]

Unlike a lot of you, I don''t spend my entire life on here, so, if the mods remove a relevent thread whilst I''m away, I can''t back track on it to check the current SP can I?...................even I ain''t that clever!.

If that is indeed the case ncfcstar, then I have done ''ellis 206'' a great wrong and can only issue a sincere and heartfelt apology to him for my understandable  mistake..........

I''m sorry.

Unlike a lot of you, I don''t spend my entire life on here...

[/quote]Said First Wizard in his 6,589th post.[8-)]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Says the person with over 6000 posts?[/quote]

Agreed, but built up over 5 bloody years!.

And you''re not doing too bad yourself are you Choppy?

[/quote]Between you and me, Wiz, I think I might be an addict.

Now do you all think I should risk life and limb as a Pink Un envoy and go and see 1st Wizard to smooth the troubled waters? I am here for the long haul and the good of ALL the fans. My door is always open to you all.

[quote user="Terry Waite"]

Now do you all think I should risk life and limb as a Pink Un envoy and go and see 1st Wizard to smooth the troubled waters? I am here for the long haul and the good of ALL the fans. My door is always open to you all.

[/quote]

I am also willing to mediate in this dispute.  People have the wrong opinion of me, Mister Waite, as I am sure you are aware.

I suggested you were a tool-bag, for which I apologise, but we were only going on the information given, which was that shortly after having an intense board argument with someone call "ellissomething" Wiz got an email from a Mark Ellis that his virus checker deemed to be a virus... or he just got it wrong... Admittedly, we should have realised that since Wiz was involved not everything was as it seems!The question remains, though.... why was nolegs, the real Mark Ellis, sending these emails to Wiz and not the rest of us? [;)]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]WIZ YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE FOOL! It was sent by a different Mark Ellis, who was genuinely warning you, perhaps your McAfee isn''t up to scratch.[/quote]

Unlike a lot of you, I don''t spend my entire life on here, so, if the mods remove a relevent thread whilst I''m away, I can''t back track on it to check the current SP can I?...................even I ain''t that clever!.

If that is indeed the case ncfcstar, then I have done ''ellis 206'' a great wrong and can only issue a sincere and heartfelt apology to him for my understandable  mistake..........

I''m sorry.

[/quote]A user named Noarms I think it was, sent you a friendly email saying beware of a virus going round, and there was nothing malicious in it, the attachment he thinks must have been an emotion, didn''t you ever ask yourself how I got your email address? as it is impossible for me to find it on here as it doesn''t show up, and my name isn''t even Mark Ellis lol, Well anyway apology accepted, no harm done..... and in my day off this forum (due to me being banned) I saw a vision, a vision of Norwich City back in the big time, with our Queen Delia at the helm! heard it here first!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Between you and me, Wiz, I think I might be an addict.

[/quote]

Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery....

The question remains, though.... why was nolegs, the real Mark Ellis, sending these emails to Wiz and not the rest of us?Quite simply ,because i have Wiz''s e-mail address and not yours!

[quote user="nolegs"]The question remains, though.... why was nolegs, the real Mark Ellis, sending these emails to Wiz and not the rest of us?

Quite simply ,because i have Wiz''s e-mail address and not yours!
[/quote]

Excuse me for my blonde moment NoLegs, the penny finally dropeth!.  [:$]

But can''t anyone on here send an email to any poster? I thought that was what the email button was for!.....or have I gone blonde again?

With apologies to City Angel.[W]

Excuse me for my blonde moment NoLegs, the penny finally dropeth!. HOORAY WIZ! Yer got there in the end, but it begs the question..if I''m the "real" Mark Ellis,does that mean there are some false ones out there?But to finally put it to bed,that email Isent you had been through at least 2 government departments e-mail systems plus...
No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.138 / Virus Database: 270.4.7/1546 - Release Date: 7/11/2008 6:47 AM

So you might want to have a look at your MacaPhee !!

[quote user="nolegs"]Excuse me for my blonde moment NoLegs, the penny finally dropeth!.

HOORAY WIZ! Yer got there in the end, but it begs the question..if I''m the "real" Mark Ellis,does that mean there are some false ones out there?

But to finally put it to bed,that email Isent you had been through at least 2 government departments e-mail systems plus...
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com
Version: 8.0.138 / Virus Database: 270.4.7/1546 - Release Date: 7/11/2008 6:47 AM

So you might want to have a look at your MacaPhee !!

[/quote]

Cheers mate, but when in doubt, I always delete attachments, especially when an anti vius programme I''ve been impessed with, advises me too!.

Maybe thats why my ''puter'' still works fine eh?.[;)]