Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Iwelumo leaving Charlton?

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"]Would be a good signing, and if it means Curo gets 20+ goals it will be well worthit.
[/quote]

Colchester fans were wondering at the time why you didn''t try to go for the pair of them to see if you could keep the partnership going and it was a partnership.

I''m sure Mr Wizard will not like this but I actually think Chris is the better player (a matter of opinion, of course).  Jamie wouldn''t have got the Golden Boot without him.  It was Chris who took the battering from defenders - and he did - and forced his way past many to consistently deliver a stream of very accurate crosses.

Would love to see Iwelumo here. IMO, he is the best target man in this division, and if we can steal him off of Charlton, I would in an instant.

Forget that one, apparently it is Palace he is going to according to one of the Charlton forums.

Im getting more and more p****d off with this.

[quote user="ncfclad"]

Forget that one, apparently it is Palace he is going to according to one of the Charlton forums.

[/quote]Well you''ve still got nearly a month of it to go. Why don''t you relax, enjoy the summer and wait and see what happens.

PS: It was also Chris who realised it was no good delivering crosses over the head of "shorty"....there''s a goal somewhere on the Colchester vids where Chris is nearly floored by the defender, loses and regains his balance and whangs over a waist high cross which Jamie hits on the volley and the keeper doesn''t even move.  That was a great first time volley goal by Jamie (and rightly applauded) but it''s worth rewinding to see who really "made" that goal possible.

How bloody annoying it is when you lose players to a bigger club and then it doesn''t work out for them there..............

We really should be looking at not having Jamie lad in the team next season barring an  injury crisis

A signing like this would do "Curo" the world of good

nolegs..still posting virus free contributions.

Would be a good signing and i think that with iwelumo and cureton upfront and hoolahan and croft on the wings we could be in business

curo and iwelumo awesome....crosses from hollahan and croft...that says only 1 thing"GOALS GOALS GOALS" and with recent avents!!!! the board need to get on the good side of the fans....A PERFECT SIGHNING

Would very much like to sign him, although can''t say I''m too fussed about partnering him with Cureton.

[quote user="GJP"]

Would very much like to sign him, although can''t say I''m too fussed about partnering him with Cureton.

[/quote]y not????? they scored hatfulls together at colchester...got 2 be worth a shot

Why people think Curo would suddenly become half-decent if we sign Iwelumo (we won''t, by the way) is a mystery. Ched & Dion were better than Iwelumo... didn''t do much for Curo, did they?

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="GJP"]

[/quote]y not????? they scored hatfulls together at colchester...got 2 be worth a shot[/quote]

Because last season we saw the true measure of Curetons ability.

Having Chris Iwelumo on the pitch won''t stop Cureton blazing wide from 3 yards out.

Apparenrly signing for Palace, meaning they have a strike force of Ebanks Blake, Elliot, Ward, Keogh, Bothroyd, Vokes and now Iwelumo as well.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"]

Apparenrly signing for Wolves, meaning they have a strike force of Ebanks Blake, Elliot, Ward, Keogh, Bothroyd, Vokes and now Iwelumo as well.

[/quote]

Whoops! Just amending my mistake.

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]What a waste of talent, most of them deserve to be in a starting 11.[/quote]

Yep. But typical Mick McCarthy he has three central defenders, two of which are simply rubbish.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"][quote user="ncfclad"]

[/quote]Well you''ve still got nearly a month of it to go. Why don''t you relax, enjoy the summer and wait and see what happens. [/quote]Like the last three failing summers?

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"][quote user="ncfclad"]

[/quote]

Well you''ve still got nearly a month of it to go. Why don''t you relax, enjoy the summer and wait and see what happens.
[/quote]

Like the last three failing summers?
[/quote]

You might want to read that again. Your response makes no sense.

I hate wolves with a passion, but they have got on with deals this summer and their deals are done on the quiet. makes you sick doesn''t it.