Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

Re: Update: Some of you are stars and ker-ching (ordered exclusive) this end

[quote user="Wight Yellow"]

Absolutely right SPat.

I can''t help feeling that if these anti board idiots got their heads out of their arse long enough to look at the facts, they would find that Cullum should be the one taking most of the stick.

All the money he is worth and he couldn''t put in a decent offer for the club he professes to support, just 2-3% of his total wealth.

Totally disrupting the clubs pre-season and with the help of Archant, stiring up the fans with spin that makes Doomcaster look like an amatuer.

And yet, he walks away from the whole debacle with no criticism from the majority of fans.

Don''t get me wrong, I am not a fan of the board but anyone who looks upon the events of the last two weeks with impartiality will see that neither party has come out of this very well. Cullum for his conduct and the board for their lack of communication.

Stunts like posting childish insults on a website which has no relevence to NCFC do us, the fans, no credit whatsoever.

[/quote]

Agreed. ''Fans'' who resort to doing things like that will make us a laughing stock around the country, destroy our club, drive Delia out before it''s possible for her to negotiate a good deal with someone, and put anyone else off from wanting to take over.

When we are relegated because these idiots have destroyed the atmosphere at the ground and made the players not want to turn up, they will blame everyone else.

Shame on them. Another new low for NCFC.

I''m sorry?  For a minute there I thought you suggested that posting in protest on a forum would be the cause of relegation?NO, I could not have read it right.  Only a complete imbecile would say such a blatantly stupid thing.  Surely we all know only the board and the manager have the capability to get us promoted or demoted?[quote user="Match Day Pie"][quote user="Wight Yellow"]

Absolutely right SPat.

I can''t help feeling that if these anti board idiots got their heads out of their arse long enough to look at the facts, they would find that Cullum should be the one taking most of the stick.

All the money he is worth and he couldn''t put in a decent offer for the club he professes to support, just 2-3% of his total wealth.

Totally disrupting the clubs pre-season and with the help of Archant, stiring up the fans with spin that makes Doomcaster look like an amatuer.

And yet, he walks away from the whole debacle with no criticism from the majority of fans.

Don''t get me wrong, I am not a fan of the board but anyone who looks upon the events of the last two weeks with impartiality will see that neither party has come out of this very well. Cullum for his conduct and the board for their lack of communication.

Stunts like posting childish insults on a website which has no relevence to NCFC do us, the fans, no credit whatsoever.

[/quote]

Agreed. ''Fans'' who resort to doing things like that will make us a laughing stock around the country, destroy our club, drive Delia out before it''s possible for her to negotiate a good deal with someone, and put anyone else off from wanting to take over.

When we are relegated because these idiots have destroyed the atmosphere at the ground and made the players not want to turn up, they will blame everyone else.

[/quote]

[quote user="sxcanaree"]

Feel big now do we?

Don''t think the article presents your message or campaign in a positive light nor reflects well on the NCFC community at large.

But then you lot have never let the facts get in your way anyway.

[/quote]

Thank god Delia''s behavour has never embarrassed the club, hey?!

[quote user="Sherlock Holmes"][quote user="sxcanaree"]

Feel big now do we?

Don''t think the article presents your message or campaign in a positive light nor reflects well on the NCFC community at large.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes, we were the laughing stock of the UK [:(]

[quote user="Sherlock Holmes"][quote user="sxcanaree"]

Feel big now do we?

[/quote]

[/quote]Post of the day! I really wonder about some of you. It was a bit of fun. Just grow up and stop taking things so seriously.and....[quote user="Wight Yellow"]

I can''t help feeling that if these anti board idiots got their heads out of their arse long enough to look at the facts

[/quote]What facts. I do worry sometimes and I find it quite annoying. People are not going to be sympathetic to the board when we get people like this bleating these lines.

''JC wrote the following post at 14/07/2008 12:31 PM:

I''m sorry?  For a minute there I thought you suggested that posting in protest on a forum would be the cause of relegation?

NO, I could not have read it right.  Only a complete imbecile would say such a blatantly stupid thing.  Surely we all know only the board and the manager have the capability to get us promoted or demoted?''

--------------------------------

Then you clearly don''t go to the ground then, because you''d understand that I was talking about the poisonous atmosphere that has such an effect on the players it makes them not want to play at Carrow Road.

What would be really nice is if those who claim this is childish actually realised what was going on on that messageboard, there were only a few if any childish insults the rest was good natured banter with the cooks.

[quote user="Polar"]What would be really nice is if those who claim this is childish actually realised what was going on on that messageboard, there were only a few if any childish insults the rest was good natured banter with the cooks.

[/quote]

But it''s the childish stuff that gets reported. Eventually people think that''s what everyone is doing.

well... they reported the old trout comment... fair enough but the one about how she needs to leave the running of a football club to those who know how isn''t that bad.

Yes I do go, every single week old pal.  Poisonous atmosphere?  Some of you live in fluffy marshmallow houses you really do.   The atmosphere, even when players have blatantly given up on the pitch has NEVER been what I would call genuinely uncomfortable.  As fans we give our underperformers an easy ride and we really do.  The closest we ever got to poisonous was when Worthington lost 5-0 and even then some of you idiots were saying he should not go.  The trouble is you seem to want a fluffy little world where everyone has a lovely afternoon out.Roeder, Dion and Grant said Norwich and its fans need to toughen up and get nasty to make it a difficult place to come to and to make the players earn their money.  Why do people like you miss the obious point that these experienced people make?

[quote user="Match Day Pie"]

''JC wrote the following post at 14/07/2008 12:31 PM:

I''m sorry?  For a minute there I thought you suggested that posting in protest on a forum would be the cause of relegation?NO, I could not have read it right.  Only a complete imbecile would say such a blatantly stupid thing.  Surely we all know only the board and the manager have the capability to get us promoted or demoted?''

--------------------------------

Then you clearly don''t go to the ground then, because you''d understand that I was talking about the poisonous atmosphere that has such an effect on the players it makes them not want to play at Carrow Road.

[/quote]

Personally this sort of thing makes me embarrassed to be an NCFC fan.

Idiots like this just make us all look stupid. Unfortunately it''s

always those with the least to say who shout the loudest.Why

not just ask Delia to buy Gareth Barry for the club out of her own

pocket? That''s likely to cost her less than giving the club away to

someone on the promise that they will spend £20M on players and still

leave her with her club shares.Why? Because that''s plainly a ridiculous thing to ask! Just like expecting her to give her shares away!Still,

what do I know. I live in Berkshire and haven''t been to a home game

since the European run, just 2 away games, both at Reading and, worst

of all, this is only my second ever post on this forum (and the first

was just a joke!) so my opinion will clearly be way less important than

those with thousands of posts even if those posts are mostly negative

whinges.

No disrespect but if you have not been for so long you have no idea what you are talking about.  Try going to watch the same one dimensional crap week after week with the team weaker at the start of every season from the previous and then say ''oh you make me embarrassed''.Bottom line is that a LOT of people can see the wood for the trees now and will do anything they can to make sure the clubs knows of their disatisfaction.  It was in generally good humour and most saw it for a bit of a laugh with a protest element as well.   As for the 20 million thing, nobody yet knows what was really discussed, however I am sure the truth will come out.  I would say your second post is a bit of a joke too.[quote user="Lazza"]Personally this sort of thing makes me embarrassed to be an NCFC fan.

leave her with her club shares.Why? Because that''s plainly a ridiculous thing to ask! Just like expecting her to give her shares away!Still,

whinges.[/quote]

[quote user="JC"]I''m sorry?  For a minute there I thought you suggested that posting in protest on a forum would be the cause of relegation?

NO, I could not have read it right.  Only a complete imbecile would say such a blatantly stupid thing.  Surely we all know only the board and the manager have the capability to get us promoted or demoted?

[quote user="Match Day Pie"][quote user="Wight Yellow"]

Absolutely right SPat.

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

No, you were right JC, Match Day Pie obviously does think that, is it a case of too many pies destroy the brain???

Thanks for that mate. You say "no disrespect" and then you say "I would say your second post is a bit of a joke too". Nice. Ever considered a career in politics?No, I haven''t been to a match in ages, since the glory days you might say. I have however watched whatever match-day coverage I could and have read reports about the match wherever I can, especially on this forum as there are some people on here whos opinions I do respect as they don''t seem to talk sh1te. I would make the effort to see the odd game but I don''t really have much incentive, what with all the fans saying how rubbish the team and the playing style has been in the last few years.I have felt very let down and depressed about the state of the team and the results over recent years, especially when the grunt was brought in as manager. However, things look a bit brighter with GR at the helm. How bright?

Who knows. None of us know how much money he has to spend on transfers

and wages so none of us know what sort of quality he is looking for or

how many quality players he is aiming for.

For the last couple of years everyone has been saying that the club needs to clear out the dead-wood and get some decent players in. Now, finally, GR has been allowed to do just that. He has cleared out most of the players who were not good enough and is now trying to replace them with decent players. That doesn''t stop people for slating him for reducing the size of the squad even though they have no idea who or how many are coming in.Equally, none of us know the details of the proposed bid from PC. That didn''t stop you deriding me for suggesting that it might have been a bad deal but for some reason it''s still fine for you to say my post was a joke just because I don''t agree with your point of view. At no point did I suggest that I was a Delia fan or that I think that she should stay. What I do think is that she still has the best interests of the club at heart but maybe she had run out of ideas. Maybe she was unlucky or misguided with the appointment of Grunt and hpefully the appointment of GR and backing him in his hatchet-job and (hopefully) rebuilding job will improve the squad, the play on the field and the results so we can all move forward.I don''t consider my opinion to be any more important than anyone elses. In fact I''d consider the views of a long-term season-ticket holder to be more important than mine - as long as he is stating facts and not just ranting on about the same old unsubstantiated rubbish with a complete lack of facts and getting those views publish in the national press making it look to the general public like those are the views of all NCFC fans. It''s that which I find embarrasing.So is post #3 also to be considered joke #3? Probably as I''m still not agreeing with you 100%.[quote user="JC"]No disrespect but if you have not been for so long you have no idea what you are talking about.  Try going to watch the same one dimensional crap week after week with the team weaker at the start of every season from the previous and then say ''oh you make me embarrassed''.Bottom line is that a LOT of people can see the wood for the trees now and will do anything they can to make sure the clubs knows of their disatisfaction.  It was in generally good humour and most saw it for a bit of a laugh with a protest element as well.   As for the 20 million thing, nobody yet knows what was really discussed, however I am sure the truth will come out.  I would say your second post is a bit of a joke too.[quote user="Lazza"]Personally this sort of thing makes me embarrassed to be an NCFC fan.

whinges.[/quote][/quote]