Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Arrdee is back this weekend....

So we''ve all been in training studying form for the new season..ok?

Don''t let on that we got sidetracked with take-over gossip and new signings. We hardly noticed that The Doc got a new contract. Mugabegate was just a temporary distraction. All us lovely old boys have spent most of the last fortnight working out which clubs will be first out of the blocks so we can win loads of money for the academy this season.

We all know who the top pickers were last season but here’s some things you didn’t know.

14 pickers had 100% records but didn’t select often enough to qualify. The best of these was Evil Monkey with 4/4. The others were Adam-Newcastle-Fan. NCFC Dundee Division and Sit Down Shut Up who had 2/2 and Bingo, Bloodwagon, Diabolical Mastermind, Huddy, NCFC4eva81, NCFCFaithfull, No1likesme, Singuptheriverend, Southampton Canary and Steve Burns all has 1/1.

Cosmic Twin had 77% with 7/9 while Beaker also had an impressive 75% with 3 from 4.

Other notable percentages from posters who didn’t make the 10 selections to qualify for top picker were Loan City and Macdougalls Perm with 5/7 Web Team Pete 4/6 MBNCFC 2/4, Berkshire Canary and Ginger Pele 1  from 2. Other posters tried a few times and were unlucky but I know Arrdee will tell you that you are all important to him and want to see us all making selections if he is successful in sweet talking Billy Dixon into another season of the free bet.

So I just want to welcome my good friend back from holiday with the news that we are all looking forward to having another bash at the bookie!

Amazingly nothing has changed.The doc is still terrorising championship strikers in our back four.Delia is still hated by 1st wiz et al and there is no investment.And Mr. Chops is still as sarcastic as ever and CA loves huckerby (although she is strangely wearing a foreign football kit...)

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]When are we likely to know if the Free Bet is returning Nutty?[/quote]

I think Arrdee will be on the case on his return.

Will he sweet talk Billy Dixon?

What do you think....

Well this soon got buried halfway down page two. This must have been one of the busiest days on the forum for a while. Loads of potential for some new blood to Ray''s funds for FONCY! [;)]

A few scraps of meat in the right direction should secure it. I bloody hope so because I am firmly aiming to be next seasons top picker. [:D][:P]

Ardee goes away and this peter cullum thing happens. Therefore Ardee IS Peter Cullum!!!!

[quote user="Fellas"]Ardee goes away and this peter cullum thing happens. Therefore Ardee IS Peter Cullum!!!! [/quote]You never see them in the same place [^o)]

Now then you lovely old boys , arrdee has indeed returned , got back in the early hrs of this morning , sitting here in my coat shivering after two weeks of sun , eating , drinking , sleeping , I am affraid arrdee''s 32 inch waist has gone as has his 11st 7lb in fact I am avoiding finding out as I am sure to be over 12st now.

Now what has been happening over the last two weeks to my beloved club ? anything arrdee should know about ? everyone been behaving themselves ?

Yes you lovely old boys I do feel refreshed , all bronzed and ready to take on the world , his wife , all and sundry. Right now where is this Billy Dixon ? arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"]

Now then you lovely old boys , arrdee has indeed returned , got back in the early hrs of this morning , sitting here in my coat shivering after two weeks of sun , eating , drinking , sleeping , I am affraid arrdee''s 32 inch waist has gone as has his 11st 7lb in fact I am avoiding finding out as I am sure to be over 12st now.

Now what has been happening over the last two weeks to my beloved club ? anything arrdee should know about ? everyone been behaving themselves ?

Yes you lovely old boys I do feel refreshed , all bronzed and ready to take on the world , his wife , all and sundry. Right now where is this Billy Dixon ? arrdee.

[/quote]

Welcome back.  You have missed some lovely fireworks, as much as I hate to use cockney ryhme ''its all gone bit pete tong in here''.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

Hmm...

Arrdee goes away.

Everything goes off in here.

Coincidence? I think not...

[/quote]Last night, the Norwich City Board confirmed that talks with local sausage magnate Arrdee had broken down "irretrievably."

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

Here I am in Rojales and it´s all gone Pete Tong.

Still it´s 35 in the shade and the beer is plentiful and cheep. [H]

[/quote]

Now Wass you lovely old boy , It seems to me that you are filling every sad internet cafe in Spain , now you sweet old boy wasen''t this something that you accused me of but then I have more sense than that , besides Ruth told not to do that sort of thing and of course I would never dream of such a thing (squeak squeak) Now wass you lovely old boy you talk of this cheap beer , now was the finest Dutch lager 30p a pint? as in Bulgaria ? of course I refrained from that sort of thing , bottled water is much more better for you. [;)] arrdee.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]A few scraps of meat in the right direction should secure it. I bloody hope so because I am firmly aiming to be next seasons top picker. [:D][:P][/quote]

Now "Inchy" you lovely old boy , you have set your stall out early , I do feel you are in with a chance of becoming the top tipster as you finished 4th last season without being on board the whole season but I feel there are one or two who intend to give you a race like Yankee,Newyork, Fellas,to name just a few and who knows who we will unearth in the season ahead ? I wish you all the luck "Inchy" oh by the way you are on the rota . [Y] arrdee.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Good to have you back Arrdee, looking forward to the new season already !
[/quote]

Thanks for that "blah" I do intend to make use of your skills this season , as I have told you before I can see your typing skills is without equal on this message board , a truly gift from the gods , you lovely old boy...arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Good to have you back Arrdee, looking forward to the new season already !
[/quote]

Thanks for that "blah" I do intend to make use of your skills this season , as I have told you before I can see your typing skills is without equal on this message board , a truly gift from the gods , you lovely old boy...arrdee.

[/quote]

Hope you had a very good holiday and...errr....Colchester United to beat Hartlepool away. (Ever the optimist).

[quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="arrdee"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hope you had a very good holiday and...errr....Colchester United to beat Hartlepool away. (Ever the optimist).

[/quote]

Now "Cam" you are such a lovely old boy , indeed one of the sweetest lemon sherbets ever but do you really think that Colchester will beat the Pool away ? I was thinking the other way but no longer , thanks for that "Cam" you lovely old boy ...arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="arrdee"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Now "Cam" you are such a lovely old boy , indeed one of the sweetest lemon sherbets ever but do you really think that Colchester will beat the Pool away ? I was thinking the other way but no longer , thanks for that "Cam" you lovely old boy ...arrdee.

[/quote]

Of course we can beat the Pool away! We''re only using the Reserves and the Academy lads for the friendly v Athletic Bilbao at our first decent ground (how thrilling is that?) so as to save ourselves for the Pool.  I probably shouldn''t have posted this secret plan.

Decent side I think this year but I say that every year and so am totally unreliable.  I think it would be best if you could get people who actually know what they are doing.................

[quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="arrdee"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Of course we can beat the Pool away! We''re only using the Reserves and the Academy lads for the friendly v Athletic Bilbao at our first decent ground (how thrilling is that?) so as to save ourselves for the Pool.  I probably shouldn''t have posted this secret plan.

Decent side I think this year but I say that every year and so am totally unreliable.  I think it would be best if you could get people who actually know what they are doing.................

[/quote]

PS: It''s a pity that Dixmar are not offering odds on who the next Colchester Utd captain will be (Duguid having trundled off to Plymouth while you were away). The Manager says he has already decided but doesn''t want to announce it yet.

Word this end is Chris Coyne.

[quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="arrdee"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

PS: It''s a pity that Dixmar are not offering odds on who the next Colchester Utd captain will be (Duguid having trundled off to Plymouth while you were away). The Manager says he has already decided but doesn''t want to announce it yet.

Word this end is Chris Coyne.

[/quote]

Now "Cam" you are such a sweet and lovely old boy , perhaps the loveliest in all of christendom but whats this about "pity Dixmar are not offering odds on the Us captain" ? I think you have read enough of my posts to know that arrdee always get his own way . Chris Coyne "uumm" interesting ...arrdee.