Sign in to follow this  
Dan

Cardiff signing Marcus Bent.

Would be good in this division. I know he is scum but he will probably do well for Cardiff.

So are we but they are ambitious. Little ole Norwich are not.

Exactly, Norwich are too scared to sign players of his quality, cos shock horror, we might do well and get promotion and that would be bloody awful.

We cant go in the premiership, it will overshadow Delia''s cooking books.

[quote user="Dan"]We cant go in the premiership, it will overshadow Delia''s cooking books.[/quote]Why does that now seem like a reasonable explanation? [:)]

Deal worth around 1m

If we cant afford a player of his quality for that money then i dread to think who is on our transfer radar !

However Roeder has his contacts and i trust him to get us the players we need ... who and how much i dont know but i trust him.

I doubt he''d ever want to play for us.  Not that I''m suggesting anyone here thinks he would.Therefore it''s not worth worrying about.

[quote user="ForeverYellow"]

Deal worth around 1m

If we cant afford a player of his quality for that money then i dread to think who is on our transfer radar !

However Roeder has his contacts and i trust him to get us the players we need ... who and how much i dont know but i trust him.

[/quote] i also place my faith in him....but with his hands tied(by the board).....he can only do so much...and will that be enough to satisfy the fans???? i very much doubt it....have a bad start to the season....and all hell will break loose(on the board)

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]Exactly, Norwich are too scared to sign players of his quality, cos shock horror, we might do well and get promotion and that would be bloody awful.[/quote]

How insightful you are - that must be the reason!

[quote user="Badger"]

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]Exactly, Norwich are too scared to sign players of his quality, cos shock horror, we might do well and get promotion and that would be bloody awful.[/quote]

How insightful you are - that must be the reason!

[/quote]

Get a grip.

i would say the champs is about his level now - the prem has moved on, and imo hes not good enough to cut it there now...if he''s fit, and in terms of attitude is 100% looking forward to a new challenge, then i''d say he''s a great signing for cardiff and someome of his quality and experience is just what we need to be signing to be competitive?<>