Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Latest news from the Free Bet desk.

Now you lovely old Pickers and Posters . Having spoken to Billy Dixon on the phone I feel very disappointed and deflated , let me explain how the dialogue went ."Hello Billy" "Hello Ray how are you"? "Well let me think Billy whats the best thing I can say about myself "? "Oh I know I woke up this morning , some aren''t doing that", "That''s true Ray" "Now Billy"..."Save your breath Ray I know what you want , the Free Bet is yours for next season and I hope you win thousands for the academy".

Now after endless hrs of practise getting the words right I feel deflated I was going through it in my mind on my sunbed on the beach in Bulgaria to make it word perfect , just to be reduced to two words "Now Billy", I will soon start to believe what Nutty Nigel says about me.

So we start off the season Aug 9th and the Picker making the final selections will be Berkshire Canary , followed by 1st Wazz or the lovely old Wass as I like to call him, then Mr Chops, followed by the brave P''boro Canary, these were the first Pickers to ask to make the final selections , I have in fact made a rota for the first 3 months made up mostly of first time selectors, also Trent who is off travelling in November (see I read all your posts) I will bring you the rota later. So all I have to say to you lovely old Posters the Free Bet is yours so...          [8] Come on join the Free Bet train, come on come on join in join in ,                                                                                      

the Free Bet train is waiting just for you , you don''t need no money to get on board

all I ask is a single "nap"from you , oh yes that''s all I want you to do.

The first stop will be down in Diss town tell all the folks in Thetford too

the train is waiting at the station and we will ride the Free Bet train the whole season through, oh yes thats what we will do

so come on join the Free Bet train and we will ride the Free Bet train the whole season through.

Now all you brothers up in Kelling tell all the folks in Runton too , don''t miss the train at Cromer station

because if you miss the Free Bet train I feel sorry so sorry for you, oh yes I do.

Now all you folk at Dixmar Racing and Billy Dixon too we can help our Academy and its a very big thanks to you

so come on join the Free Bet train come on come on and we will ride the Free Bet train the whole season through

yes thats what we can do so come on come on join in join in and we will ride the Free Bet train......[8] arrdee.

Welcome back arrdee.  [Y]

For my first selection for the new season I''m going for .......

Coventry 0, Norwich City 3. ( Ameobi, Evans 2).

Get in there !  [:D]

Now Devon you lovely old boy of course you are down on the rota , it goes without saying , remember you finished 5th in the top Pickers , I am now looking to see where your old mate "we8" finished .[:D] arrdee.

Welcome back Ray. Billy Dixon didn''t stand a chance really did he. It''s the best news we''ve had since Peter Cullem offered  £20 million to buy new players. 

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Do I get another go too...?[/quote]

Yes of course Graham , you are on my rota.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="arrdee"]

Yes of course Graham , you are on my rota.

[/quote]

Great, thanks!

[/quote]

Yes you lovely old Pickers I have indeed worked out my rota for the first 3 months of the season which is sprinkled with first time selectors and experienced selectors and I think this will gel . If you cant make the dates I have mapped out for you please let me know , then I can rearrange it how I want it to be .

Don''t for one minute think you are letting down the Free Bet if you cant make it , always remember there is no finger pointing on the the Free Bet pages , arrdee wont have any of that and I mean that, I wont entertain that in any shape or form , its just a bit of fun for you lovely old Norwich City fans to enjoy . Also remember that we are the only club in the land if not the whole world to have this and its because we are a great club , everyone loves Norwich City , you lovely old boys and gals ...[Y] arrdee. 

[quote user=" web team C.T"]Ardee me old mucker good to see you back [Y] Put me down on your rota please [:)]
[/quote]

Now C.T I do remember you coming on the Free Bet pages once before , do you remember ? I do have a very good memory . Of course I will skirt over that and of course the ...ever..smiling..ever..forgiving..arrdee will say no more other than welcome you onto the free bet pages ...arrdee.

Fantastic news, what a top man Billy truly is. And thanks Arrdee for spotting my potential absent months. Hopefully I can come on once in a blue moon, rest assured I will be bringing you all the latest tips from the Australian A league, the Peruvian third division, and if you guys (And I) are very lucky all the build up, betting implications, and summary of a San Jose Earthquakes game!

Hi Trent,

"all the build up, betting implications, and summary of a San Jose Earthquakes game" ?

Tell me more, is this possible to access on line ?

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

Hi Trent,

"all the build up, betting implications, and summary of a San Jose Earthquakes game" ?

Tell me more, is this possible to access on line ?

[/quote]

I only put it that way as ill be in San Jose mid to late may next season, hoping I can time it for when the Earthquakes are at home! However mlsnet.com is a good site to keep up with the league, and has clips of the top plays of the week etc.

[quote user="jed exodous"]

Good news.  How much did you raise in total last season?  Can i have a go one week please?

cheers

[/quote]

Yes of course Jed , I will find room for you to make the final selections , the season is getting quite full , looking at my rota I think almost half the season has been taken up . A far cry from when I started the Free Bet , when if I didn''t make the final selections the Free Bet would have disappeared without a trace . I am so proud how the Free Bet has evolved to how it is now . I am also sure that Nutty Nigel is as proud as I am , because that guy has helped me to make the Free Bet become what it is now . The envy of all the clubs in the football league . Remember Norwich City is the only club that has this unique way of helping its Academy and what fun for all you lovely old City supporters on a Saturday afternoon . Nutty Nigel will bring you our successes Jed last season I am sure ..arrdee.

How do I join the money train? I''m feeling a little tired, I could do with a nap is that all I need to do?  Can you point me in the direction of the ticket office please arrdee?

Ah Newton Mink , You are such a lovely old boy and a wonderful Norwich City fan I am sure but if you miss the Free Bet train I feel sorry , so sorry for you , oh yes I do , so come on join the Free Bet train , come on come on . We will ride the Free Bet train the whole season through, yes thats what we will do ...arrdee.

Hey Arrdee,

Beggars can''t be choosers, but any idea if Billy Dixon would take some NFL action as part of the Free Bets?  After all, it is still "Football" albeit the lesser of the two [I ask because it''s relatively easy money if you''re not concerned about point spreads].  Can''t wait for the new season of Free Bet!   

Greetings Pink Un Pickers..... alright [Y]

Jed - Four winning weeks last season and a total of £212! You can find the winning threads here :-

And details of the last presentation and how it works are here :-

Now we still have to arrange a date to present the remaining £123 so I''m asking for suggestions of suitable dates from you pickers because as Ray always says it''s your free bet and we want to meet a few more of you at the presentation.

Will there be more winning weeks in the coming season.....................

Not ''arf [H]