Sign in to follow this  
canaryherts

dunstall hall staff gagged?

[quote user="Bob Stroud"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Bob Stroud"][quote user="camuldonum"]

[quote user="Dan"]Yes. I know someone who works there and he had to put his hand on the bible and close his eyes and swear that if any footballers are staying at Dunston Hall he must not and i repeat he MUST NOT tell anyone. That is 100% Fact. The club and Dunston Hall have had ongoing discussions about it.[/quote]

They have obviously tightened things up Dan/Good News Gordon.

The first tip on Pattison being nicked for drink driving came from Dunston Hall who also reported him to Norfolk Police as he lurched past reception which is....errr...how they happened to follow him to Colney.  Bad luck?  We don''t think so this end.  Cops first, Mirror (or whoever) next.

You really should get out more Dan/Good News Gordon.  A lot more.

[/quote]

Yes, I have always been angry about that incident. If they were so flipping concerned why didn''t they stop him from driving off ? Phoning the police after he''s left is so underhand and self-righteous it really gets my goat, and me as well. By the way, why does U''s fan Camuldonum post messages on this MB ? Makes no sense to me.

[/quote]

because if you were Matty Pattison and some pimply faced jobsworth tried to stop you getting in your car you would tell him what he could go and do wouldnt you?

Dunston hall staff did the right thing.. Mathhew Pattison is a Human being, he isnt immune to the law. Stop treating him like some kind of Hard done by Hero...

Rubbish footballer who got his collar felt... as he should of done too!

jas :)

[/quote]

What a vacuous reply. Based upon assumption after assumption and a little bit of hyperbole thrown in for good measure. Therefore, not worth responding to. Sorry.

[/quote]

so he went to court and was banned from driving for nothing then eh? Just because he plays for Norwich City means he shouldnt be stopped for Drink driving?

If you think that then your a pleb im sorry to say!

[quote user="lappinitup"]I think you just did lol.[/quote]

Yes I did reply although making the point that, actually, the post was not worth responding to.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Bob Stroud"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Bob Stroud"][quote user="camuldonum"]

[quote user="Dan"]Yes. I know someone who works there and he had to put his hand on the bible and close his eyes and swear that if any footballers are staying at Dunston Hall he must not and i repeat he MUST NOT tell anyone. That is 100% Fact. The club and Dunston Hall have had ongoing discussions about it.[/quote]

The first tip on Pattison being nicked for drink driving came from Dunston Hall who also reported him to Norfolk Police as he lurched past reception which is....errr...how they happened to follow him to Colney.  Bad luck?  We don''t think so this end.  Cops first, Mirror (or whoever) next.

[/quote]

Yes, I have always been angry about that incident. If they were so flipping concerned why didn''t they stop him from driving off ? Phoning the police after he''s left is so underhand and self-righteous it really gets my goat, and me as well. By the way, why does U''s fan Camuldonum post messages on this MB ? Makes no sense to me.

[/quote]

because if you were Matty Pattison and some pimply faced jobsworth tried to stop you getting in your car you would tell him what he could go and do wouldnt you?

Dunston hall staff did the right thing.. Mathhew Pattison is a Human being, he isnt immune to the law. Stop treating him like some kind of Hard done by Hero...

[/quote]

What a vacuous reply. Based upon assumption after assumption and a little bit of hyperbole thrown in for good measure. Therefore, not worth responding to. Sorry.

[/quote]

so he went to court and was banned from driving for nothing then eh? Just because he plays for Norwich City means he shouldnt be stopped for Drink driving?

[/quote]

More assumptions and some hostility and aggression thrown in for good measure.

Two things:1) its kind of to be expected, this seems an incrediably leaky establishment, surely the manager must fear for the business from the club.2) more importantly, how does this effect their service at reception?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Bob Stroud"][quote user="camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So where in his post was Bob Stroud treating him like some kind of ''Hard done by Hero'' then Jas? Sorry, you''ll have to explain that one to me, as I just don''t see the link.

Bob is absolutely right. If whoever was on the desk when he lurched past could''ve been more assertive and stopped him getting into his car by taking his keys from him, then all this could''ve been avoided. But no. He was allowed to get in his car and drive off while still under the influence of alcohol.

The other person should''ve left ringing the police and papers as a last resort, if getting the keys off Pattison proved unsuccessful.

And to answer your question Bob - camuldonum simply enjoys posting on here and lot of us enjoy reading his thoughts from an outsider''s perspective.

To be fair mate, he was found guilty at the mag''s. Do''t know if he pleaded, but there are 2 main things, someone saw him drive or he admitted it, and the machine proved he had more alcohol in his body than allowed. Simple. The only way people get off is when there technical issues. But Jas is right, if it was Hucks, your missus or any one, they would be stupid and deserve the law coming down on them.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Bob Stroud"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Bob Stroud"][quote user="camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And where has Bob said or implied that he ''was banned for nothing then''? Where has he said or implied that ''Just because he plays for Norwich City he shouldn''t be stopped for drink-driving''?

Sorry Jas, but you are going to have to explain much, much better than what you have been doing.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]To be fair mate, he was found guilty at the mag''s. Do''t know if he pleaded, but there are 2 main things, someone saw him drive or he admitted it, and the machine proved he had more alcohol in his body than allowed. Simple. The only way people get off is when there technical issues. But Jas is right, if it was Hucks, your missus or any one, they would be stupid and deserve the law coming down on them.[/quote]

I am definitely not saying or implying that they wouldn''t deserve getting the punishment, all I''m saying is that if the person who he lurched past had been assertive and managed to get his keys off him, then it all could''ve been avoided couldn''t it?

What seems to have been overlooked here is this : what if Patterson, having been allowed to leave DH whilst obviously over the legal limit, had then driven off and had a head-on collision along that country road alongside DH and killed  a car load of people ? Tell me now that the correct thing to have done was really to let him leave and drive off and then phone the police. Surely, the truly responsible and right thing to have done would have been to have taken the keys off him i.e. preventative action.

[quote user="Fozzie"][quote user="Shazzakidd"]Would make me laugh if they were all gagged up and in a cupboard somewhere.
[/quote]

Is Max Mosley our secret investor???
[/quote]

............or is it...............................Cullum Is Delia?   LOL [:D][:D][:D]

Keep guessing.............[H]

[quote user="Bob Stroud"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Bob Stroud"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Bob Stroud"][quote user="camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Pattison was found Guilty at Norwich Court.. it was in the local press.. so i Have made nothing up.. no assumptions.

as was mentioned on here the receptionist could of got off his backside and said "sorry Mr Pattison i cant let you drive your vehicle, you are over the limit"... for all we know how do we know he DIDNT try that.. my point is whats to stop Pattison saying "up yours mate" barging past and still getting in his car?

He drove, he paid the Price and has been dealt with in the correct manor... he didnt Kill anyone, he may of done if he had''nt been stopped.... but he was and he, more than anyone else, should be greatful for that.

Bob says thats "underhanded" Phoning the police.. and also self Righteous.. its NOT.. its the right thing to do... So Bob. if you saw Matty Pattison driving drunk would you of called the police?

If you answer yes then doesnt that make you self righteous and under handed?

like i said.. the hard done by hero he isnt.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Bob Stroud"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Bob Stroud"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Bob Stroud"][quote user="camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Pattison was found Guilty at Norwich Court.. it was in the local press.. so i Have made nothing up.. no assumptions.

as was mentioned on here the receptionist could of got off his backside and said "sorry Mr Pattison i cant let you drive your vehicle, you are over the limit"... for all we know how do we know he DIDNT try that.. my point is whats to stop Pattison saying "up yours mate" barging past and still getting in his car?

He drove, he paid the Price and has been dealt with in the correct manor... he didnt Kill anyone, he may of done if he had''nt been stopped.... but he was and he, more than anyone else, should be greatful for that.

Bob says thats "underhanded" Phoning the police.. and also self Righteous.. its NOT.. its the right thing to do... So Bob. if you saw Matty Pattison driving drunk would you of called the police?

[/quote]

I''m sorry Jas but you really haven''t followed the thread, you need to try and keep up and respond point by point otherwise you lose the thread.

[quote user="Bob Stroud"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Bob Stroud"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Bob Stroud"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Bob Stroud"][quote user="camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m sorry Jas but you really haven''t followed the thread, you need to try and keep up and respond point by point otherwise you lose the thread.

[/quote]

is that a way of conceding defeat bob? you cant answer so try and divert the fact....

[quote user="Bob Stroud"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Bob Stroud"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Bob Stroud"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Bob Stroud"][quote user="camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

is that a way of conceding defeat bob? you cant answer so try and divert the fact....

How about you reply and try and answer the points that I''ve posted then Jas? Or is your head stuck so far up your own backside that you''ve missed them??

[quote]

So where in his post was Bob Stroud treating him like some kind of ''Hard done by Hero'' then Jas? Sorry, you''ll have to explain that one to me, as I just don''t see the link. [/quote]

his original reply to Cam hints at that.

[quote]

Bob is absolutely right. If whoever was on the desk when he lurched past could''ve been more assertive and stopped him getting into his car by taking his keys from him, then all this could''ve been avoided. But no. He was allowed to get in his car and drive off while still under the influence of alcohol. [/quote]

[quote]How about you reply and try and answer the points that I''ve posted then Jas? Or is your head stuck so far up your own backside that you''ve missed them?? [/quote]

Specsavers are very cheap these days Mark.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote]

So where in his post was Bob Stroud treating him like some kind of ''Hard done by Hero'' then Jas? Sorry, you''ll have to explain that one to me, as I just don''t see the link. [/quote]

his original reply to Cam hints at that.

[quote]

Bob is absolutely right. If whoever was on the desk when he lurched past could''ve been more assertive and stopped him getting into his car by taking his keys from him, then all this could''ve been avoided. But no. He was allowed to get in his car and drive off while still under the influence of alcohol. [/quote]

[quote]How about you reply and try and answer the points that I''ve posted then Jas? Or is your head stuck so far up your own backside that you''ve missed them?? [/quote]

Specsavers are very cheap these days Mark.

[/quote]

Oh and you think a so-called ''hint'' is enough to warrant a reply like you wrote, yes? I think you have managed to completely miss the point of what Mr Stroud was getting at, in that it SEEMS that the receptionist actually waited for Pattison to get in his car before calling the police. If correct, then that IS being underhanded and self-righteous - whether you like it or not!

I''m sure Mr Stroud would indeed have phoned the police if he saw Pattison driving while under the influence - but that''s not really the point here is it? The point is, that he should''ve been stopped getting in the car and had his keys taken off him. End of story.

Oh and by the way Jas - I don''t need to use Specsavers. For missing Mr Stroud''s point though, I suggest you get yourself down there ASAP.