Sign in to follow this  
canaryherts

dunstall hall staff gagged?

would the staff who work there  know staying there and tip the press of and fans ? they must be gagged by the club paid to say nothing...? somebody must know somebody who works there?

Yes. I know someone who works there and he had to put his hand on the bible and close his eyes and swear that if any footballers are staying at Dunston Hall he must not and i repeat he MUST NOT tell anyone. That is 100% Fact. The club and Dunston Hall have had ongoing discussions about it.

[quote user="Fozzie"]But they''re in Devon?

Or wherever they are.  I don''t follow football.  Sorry.
[/quote]

Are they really down in Devon though or is this just a ploy by doomcaster to hide the fact that they are really in Cornwall?

[quote user="Dan"]Yes. I know someone who works there and he had to put his hand on the bible and close his eyes and swear that if any footballers are staying at Dunston Hall he must not and i repeat he MUST NOT tell anyone. That is 100% Fact. The club and Dunston Hall have had ongoing discussions about it.[/quote]

They have obviously tightened things up Dan/Good News Gordon.

The first tip on Pattison being nicked for drink driving came from Dunston Hall who also reported him to Norfolk Police as he lurched past reception which is....errr...how they happened to follow him to Colney.  Bad luck?  We don''t think so this end.  Cops first, Mirror (or whoever) next.

You really should get out more Dan/Good News Gordon.  A lot more.

I reckon so, because I kidnapped their stuffed Tiger oncer at a wedding reception - had him for two days but he wouldn''t talk.....

[quote user="Shazzakidd"]Would make me laugh if they were all gagged up and in a cupboard somewhere.[/quote]

Is Max Mosley our secret investor???

[quote user="Dan"]Yes. I know someone who works there and he had to put his hand on the bible and close his eyes and swear that if any footballers are staying at Dunston Hall he must not and i repeat he MUST NOT tell anyone. That is 100% Fact. The club and Dunston Hall have had ongoing discussions about it.[/quote]

FFS you stupid ****, you mean the players/agents don''t answer their mobiles?

I am beginning to believe what Partridge based his cameo on and you may be a good example.

I work for Dunston hall, part time. I work in the C&B area; which is mainly for weddings this time of year. (Mainly in the Sunnydale, Eaton, and Marquee) However i do sometimes work downstairs in the Brassiere (sp?) which is the restaurant, and i do sometimes see the odd player here and there. Last season when we had the loans in ( Ched, Berty, Henry, Gibbs, and Pearce) these all stayed there most of the time. Players like mo and pattison also stayed but in time got a house. (and yes i was working at the time, with the whole pattison drink driving coming down to reception ) but that’s for another time.

My main point was that i have NOT seen, wes, cligan, or Ryan here. This could be due to the fact that they''re training in Devon. I’m not sure. Ryan has a black Range, and parks in the disabled area. So im 100% certain on this.

Also we have no knowledge on who is signing, however when Roeder, Stevenson, and Clarke all stayed i tried to listen in, but to little success. Lol. But I will keep you updated with any nice cars that arrive, and any players that I see.

OTBC

It''s not a fact at all.

The staff KNOW everything. The nightporters, leisure team, recepetion girls and restaurant staff see and hear everything.

There are stories that if posted, would probably take this site off air.

Dunston Hall + Norwich City Footballers = DRAMA.

[quote user="C.T wizard"]

The staff dont know anything. Fact.

[/quote]

It''s not a fact at all.

The staff KNOW everything. The nightporters, leisure team, recepetion girls and restaurant staff see and hear everything.

There are stories that if posted, would probably take this site off air.

Dunston Hall + Norwich City Footballers = DRAMA.

[quote user="camuldonum"]

I am beginning to believe what Partridge based his cameo on and you may be a good example.

[/quote]

Steady on Cam [:|]

I reckon so, because I kidnapped their stuffed Tiger oncer at a wedding reception - had him for two days but he wouldn''t talk.....

I remember some stealing a stuffed tiger or something at a wedding reception   cant bloody remember whos it was now     about 15 years ago?

did you used to live magdalen road area?  one of the summers brothers?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

thats not like Cam.. i think he''s been at the sherry!

jas :)

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Steady on your foot!  "People putting their hand on bibles".........someone from Dunston Hall was on the phone to the Mirror News Desk within a very short time of a certain footballer wandering through reception in his undies.

This is called: Catering pay.

What I want to know is which Norwich player fell out of a window there last year?  We haven''t cracked that one, yet.

[quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Steady on your foot!  "People putting their hand on bibles".........someone from Dunston Hall was on the phone to the Mirror News Desk within a very short time of a certain footballer wandering through reception in his undies.

This is called: Catering pay.

What I want to know is which Norwich player fell out of a window there last year?  We haven''t cracked that one, yet.

[/quote]

Ched Evans fell out of window

Ched Evans also spent 15 minutes in the restaurant reading the WINE LIST....looking for what food they served. hahahaha.

I think he enjoyed his taste of freedom - we took him round all of the city''s best drinking establishments.

[quote user="ncfc95"]Ched Evans also spent 15 minutes in the restaurant reading the WINE LIST....looking for what food they served. hahahaha.[/quote]

You mean you don''t have Welsh Menus?

[quote user="camuldonum"]

The first tip on Pattison being nicked for drink driving came from Dunston Hall who also reported him to Norfolk Police as he lurched past reception which is....errr...how they happened to follow him to Colney.  Bad luck?  We don''t think so this end.  Cops first, Mirror (or whoever) next.

[/quote]

Yes, I have always been angry about that incident. If they were so flipping concerned why didn''t they stop him from driving off ? Phoning the police after he''s left is so underhand and self-righteous it really gets my goat, and me as well. By the way, why does U''s fan Camuldonum post messages on this MB ? Makes no sense to me.

[quote user="Bob Stroud"][quote user="camuldonum"]

[/quote]

Yes, I have always been angry about that incident. If they were so flipping concerned why didn''t they stop him from driving off ? Phoning the police after he''s left is so underhand and self-righteous it really gets my goat, and me as well. By the way, why does U''s fan Camuldonum post messages on this MB ? Makes no sense to me.

[/quote]

because if you were Matty Pattison and some pimply faced jobsworth tried to stop you getting in your car you would tell him what he could go and do wouldnt you?

Dunston hall staff did the right thing.. Mathhew Pattison is a Human being, he isnt immune to the law. Stop treating him like some kind of Hard done by Hero...

Rubbish footballer who got his collar felt... as he should of done too!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Bob Stroud"][quote user="camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

because if you were Matty Pattison and some pimply faced jobsworth tried to stop you getting in your car you would tell him what he could go and do wouldnt you?

Dunston hall staff did the right thing.. Mathhew Pattison is a Human being, he isnt immune to the law. Stop treating him like some kind of Hard done by Hero...

Rubbish footballer who got his collar felt... as he should of done too!

[/quote]

What a vacuous reply. Based upon assumption after assumption and a little bit of hyperbole thrown in for good measure. Therefore, not worth responding to. Sorry.