Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

NORWICH TAKEOVER ALL OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="dhickl"][quote user="GazzaTCC"]

To my simple mind there is just question to be answered by the Board, was the only offer open to Cullum to purchase D & M''s 61% shareholding, "yes" or "no"?

If it''s "yes", then we''re always going to have this untenable position that anyone who wants a majority shareholding in the Club will have to purchase all the shares in the Club, as required by City rules.

Surely there is a compromise out there whereby the Club could propose to increase the authorised share captial to facilitate Cullum to acquire 29.9% in order to avoid the City takeover rules?

And another thing, how the hell has Marcus Evans managed to acquire 87.5% of the share captial of  ITFC and avoid the same City rules? Could someone explain that one?

[/quote]

Firstly, he said that he wants control, which means more than 50%, so Cullum would not accept that compromise.

Secondly, Marcus Evans will have had to make an offer to the shareholders, they don''t have to accept though.

[/quote]

he wouldn''t need 50%  he would just have to have 0.1% more than any other share holder to be majority share holder so he only needs to buy 31% off delia. as for he would have to offer all other share holders yes this is true but as you said they don''t have to accept it so we could just do it so its legal and tell every share holder not to except so that way he gets the club cheaper so he can put more money in for player, Delia gets to stay on the board and we get some players that are worth having. is it that simple.

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

Straight to the paper this morning after Celia`s tip off, feel absolutely gutted. We are being kept totally in the dark and fed scraps of spin when the Board ge under a bit of pressure.

Where is the new team we were promised, where is the hope of future success, this has the stamp of Delia all over it, stuborn and petulant, "NO YOU CANT PLAY WITH MY TOYS". Sorry Delia but this is more about you than the future success of our club.

I hope there is a plan B, we cant carry on as we are. 

Expect to see a cash injection of a couple of million, possibly from the Turners or even more borrowing to try and shut us up.It wont work for me I`m afraid. You may think NCFC is your club Delia but actually it belongs to us all. It was your responsibility and that of the Board to try to make this offer work, you were obviosly pushed into the meeting and had made your mind up before it even took place. DISGRACFULL!!!!!

[/quote]

It`s all a bit obvious!

http://www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~1346821,00.html