Sign in to follow this  
LinkNR9

Where was Cheeseboard?

Where was Cheeseboard today at the River End? The last thread that I saw, Susie B was going to collect the boards and a big Cheeseboard bye-bye to the Nationwide was on the cards.

I didn''t see Mr. Cheeseboard in the crowd today, so perhaps he was away somewhere. Shame if he was...he missed a cracker, didn''t he? If he was away this would partly explain the lack of response when I asked if anyone could meet me to collect the new Cheeseboard signs. Anyway, I decided that the club officials would have enough on their plate sorting out what could and couldn''t be taken into the ground re: flags, etc., so I opted to leave them at home rather than causing even more hassle. (They are available to anyone going to Sunderland or Crewe if anyone wants them. Post on here and I will try to arrange to get them to you in Norwich early on in this week. If not, I will just hang on to them until next season, and try to ensure that they multiply a bit before then!!!)

i can confirm due his usual terrible organisational standards that mr.cheeseboard is on holiday but normal service will be resumed in the premiership!!

yea my dad is on holiday at the moment! what an idiot.
what happened to the orginal cheeseboard thread?