Earlier this evening, driving home round Carrow Rd, a car pulled out of the ground - a fancy Land Rover with the number plate GO8LLS. Anybody else see this? Hopefully its a new striker that can bang some go8lls in for us next season.Thought I would let everyone know.

[quote user="WeWantWorthyBack"]Earlier this evening, driving home round Carrow Rd, a car pulled out of the ground - a fancy Land Rover with the number plate GO8LLS. Anybody else see this? Hopefully its a new striker that can bang some go8lls in for us next season.

Thought I would let everyone know.
[/quote]

Before i fully read your post i thought its a land rover. I have seen it around loads in Norwich over th epast yr. Prob just someone taking there season ticket back.

Perhaps it is a current players car then, or merely someone taking their season ticket back as you suggest - but it gave me at least 2 minutes of excitement wondering who it might be. Who knows.

With a number plate like that it wasn''t Jamie Curetons!!!  (Sorry cheap shot) Lets hope it was indeed a new forward, we need at least two! 

Yes i see that in the Colney car park next to Lee Clarkes BMW on Tues. Dark colour Land Rover.

That reg is not on the motor insurance database, so this post is either bullsh#t or it''s not insured............(not that I give a monkey''s either way)

[quote user="WeWantWorthyBack"]Earlier this evening, driving home round Carrow Rd, a car pulled out of the ground - a fancy Land Rover with the number plate GO8LLS. Anybody else see this? Hopefully its a new striker that can bang some go8lls in for us next season.

[/quote]

Was it next to B4LLS ?

[quote user="WeWantWorthyBack"]Earlier this evening, driving home round Carrow Rd, a car pulled out of the ground - a fancy Land Rover with the number plate GO8LLS. Anybody else see this? Hopefully its a new striker that can bang some go8lls in for us next season.Thought I would let everyone know.[/quote]That''s my car - yours must have been the one I passed with the number plate TW4T.

Yes I saw it - pulled acrooss in front of me - 7.40pm. Dark green Range Rover G8ALS  not GO8ALS

Can someon look it up? Looked like a middle aged thick set dark haried man - agent?  Seemed to know where he was going

While we''re on the subject of cars, a friend told me the other night that a Newcastle United supporting colleague of his had found it hilarious that his pulling out of Dunston Hall in his car had created such a stir.

Saw this car myself. Driving down Bracondale towards FCR about 8.00pm. Rather dirty looking Range Rover. Was out running at the time. Tried to have a look as it stopped at the lights, but was not quick enough. Must train harder!

[quote user="canary2211"]

Yes I saw it - pulled acrooss in front of me - 7.40pm. Dark green Range Rover G8ALS  not GO8ALS

Can someon look it up? Looked like a middle aged thick set dark haried man - agent?  Seemed to know where he was going

[/quote]G8ALS eh?  That would explain much the Board have told us.[IMG]http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org/holoprelude/images/goebbels1b.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Worst Wizard"][quote user="canary2211"]

[/quote]G8ALS eh?  That would explain much the Board have told us.[IMG]http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org/holoprelude/images/goebbels1b.jpg[/IMG][/quote]Surely they wouldn''t need to be hiring a master of propaganda and spin?

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

[/quote]

Before i fully read your post i thought its a land rover. I have seen it around loads in Norwich over th epast yr. Prob just someone taking there season ticket back.

[/quote]

Bump

[quote user="Fife Canary"]

That reg is not on the motor insurance database, so this post is either bullsh#t or it''s not insured............(not that I give a monkey''s either way)

[/quote]

GO8 LLS is not a registration number...how do i know this..beacause u cant have letter (G) then a 0 or an O and a single number, other possibilites would be G88 lls or G* lls or 608 LLS or G108 LLS sorry to be anal, and i''m not argueing with what anyone saw, but GO8LLS is not a legal reg.number!

If it was a tatty burger van with the licence plate SL 0B, that would have been John Hartson visiting Yellows for a light snack.

[quote user="canary2211"]

[/quote]

Think that might be the one actually. In my haste I have got it slightly wrong - i apologize. This is not a bulls**t post though, as many are suggesting.

[quote user="WeWantWorthyBack"][quote user="canary2211"]

[/quote] Think that might be the one actually. In my haste I have got it slightly wrong - i apologize. This is not a bulls**t post though, as many are suggesting.[/quote]

arrrgghhh *bangs head against wall* this car has been in Norwich ages....i have a private plate, if i go to colney tomorro do i get a post dedicated to myself? [:D]

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="WeWantWorthyBack"][quote user="canary2211"]

[/quote] Think that might be the one actually. In my haste I have got it slightly wrong - i apologize. This is not a bulls**t post though, as many are suggesting.[/quote]

arrrgghhh *bangs head against wall* this car has been in Norwich ages....i have a private plate, if i go to colney tomorro do i get a post dedicated to myself? [:D]

[/quote]

I don''t know - are you signing for Norwich? I''ve never seen it before, give me a break. Sorry for trying to pass on some optimism on this board.

[quote user="WeWantWorthyBack"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="WeWantWorthyBack"][quote user="canary2211"]

[/quote] I don''t know - are you signing for Norwich? I''ve never seen it before, give me a break. Sorry for trying to pass on some optimism on this board.[/quote]

not havin a go pal! just that people are going on about the format etc.....not signing for city im afraid....no ambition [;)]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

If it was a tatty burger van with the licence plate SL 0B, that would have been John Hartson visiting Yellows for a light snack.

[/quote]

Ha, made me laugh!

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="WeWantWorthyBack"][quote user="canary2211"]

[/quote]

This morning I saw CUSDP 1 at Colney - Know anything about it ?

[quote user="pickle"]go8alls int gonna be jamie then is it.[/quote]

I''ve just seen to Transit vans following each other on the A14, could this mean Freddie Eastwood will be revealed today at Colney or perhaps him and his family are just having a look round the area?