Sign in to follow this  
premierleague

Transfer news

I have now got a source close to the club, I will not go into who this source is for obvious reasons.

Anyway I have been informed that Alan Gow is signings for us and we have had a bid accepted for Rasiak who is currently in talks.

Also adding to what another poster has said regarding two strikers being on trial, well these are Barry Hayles and that 17 year old non-league striker Santos? (not sure of his name)

[quote user="ncfcnews"]

I have now got a source close to the club, I will not go into who this source is for obvious reasons.

Anyway I have been informed that Alan Gow is signings for us and we have had a bid accepted for Rasiak who is currently in talks.

Also adding to what another poster has said regarding two strikers being on trial, well these are Barry Hayles and that 17 year old non-league striker Santos? (not sure of his name)

[/quote]

Barry Hayles isnt the player. As for Alan Gow, the ball has been in Norwichs court for a while, its up to the club to say the word and he has signed.

[quote user="ncfcnews"]

[/quote] RASIAK...WOULD BE A GREAT SIGNING...HOW MUCH WAS THE BID???ANY1 NO

I would be horrified if we signed Barry Hayles but we''re so short of strikers could we afford to turn a player like that down? He can be a handful..

[quote user="ryank"][quote user="ncfcnews"]

[/quote]

Barry Hayles isnt the player. As for Alan Gow, the ball has been in Norwichs court for a while, its up to the club to say the word and he has signed.

[/quote]

Strange as I was told it is Hayles, I would have thought your info would be the same as mine?

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"]seen it all before I''m afraid..............if you sure when can we expect to hear?[/quote]yes, rather quiet now aren''t we sonny boy?!

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"][quote user="rum-ole-boy"]seen it all before I''m afraid..............if you sure when can we expect to hear?
[/quote]

yes, rather quiet now aren''t we sonny boy?!
[/quote]

Thats because hes full of sh*te!  Although in fairness, I would probably take Hayles for a year if we signed Rigters and Sibierski as first choice....

[quote user="ncfcnews"]

[/quote]

Boring Boring Boring