Sign in to follow this  
edward scissorhands

type of players need for next season

we need players with proven premiership experience
players who have experience at fighting for there premiership survival
players who are hungry for a challenge still, who aren''t prone to injuries, and who are prepared to work extremely hard
english players that want to move to norfolk
players who are prepared to exept short term deals

although i still think we need a player who is gifted enough to win us premiership games, i don''t think we have anyone who we can rely on to control the game in the attacking half

I have to agree with all you have said with the exception of needing an english player - if the player has the other attributes then it doesn''t matter what nationality he is.

The only other attribute is to be able to fit into the squad without ruffling the current teams excellent team spirit.

Sunday Oliseh may fit the bill, but will have to satisfy Worthy that the work rate, team spirit and desire to perform are all there.

OTBC

One thing they need is to be is in the right age range; old enough to have experience and young enough to still have thier best years ahead of them. That means 23-27 in my view. We must look ahead to the future and not just next season. What Norwich do not need is a bunch of has beens in their thirties on long expensive contracts like Steve Walsh. I think the days are gone when you could get quality older players like Peters and Channon for the amount of money that Norwich can afford.