Sign in to follow this  
canary crazy

Doncaster Out

Not certain about Delia, PC has said he would like her to stick around and you have to acknowledge she is an avid NCFC fan and still would be whether a finacial interest or not.

With the stature that PC has it will simply be a case of bringing people in he can trust and particularly on the finance side. "Here you go Mr Doncaster, have £20m to play with", just simply isn''t going to happen.

Take a look at Towergate''s rise to stardom in such a short space of time and particularly the returns it has genrated, not many companies can boast results like that. Can''t say Mr D has set the world on fire with the club''s finances. I would say PC is an absolute whizz with the numbers and would instantly spot any shortcomings on first sight of the clubs'' accounts and exploit every single one of them and they must be there!

He is clearly a deal maker that makes already good deal makers weep, he has aquired a huge number of businesses and trust me NCFC is small compared to some of them.  This deal will most definitely happen, his credibility will take a hit if it doesn''t, i believe interesting times lay ahead, particularly of the current board/exec wish to play hardball.

Can clearly see Mr Doncaster attempting to stymie and potential deal in fear for his own position or at the very least attempting to make the most financially of the same, completely without the club/fans interests at heart.

[quote user="yellow blood"]Ok. Who says that Doncaster is actually not liked by the club / Cullum?[/quote]

I would guess 24999 fans now, I did think it was 25000.

[quote user="canary crazy"]

[quote user="yellow blood"]Ok. Who says that Doncaster is actually not liked by the club / Cullum?[/quote]

I would guess 24999 fans now, I did think it was 25000.

[/quote]

You have misunderstood me. The club ie. board members, share-holders (not just those with 4 or 5), other staff etc. He has always appeared to me as an approachable person[:|]

You have misunderstood me. The club ie. board members, share-holders (not just those with 4 or 5), other staff etc. He has always appeared to me as an approachable person[:|]

You are not wrong, he is approachable but also so very good at saying just the right things or "no comment", there is no "entrepreneurship" involved. Yes it''s a football club but it needs to driven by ambition by strong leadership totally focused on the core purpose......premier league champions. Balancing books alone will not achieve that and I believe this is where we are at.

Towergate boast the title "Europe''s largest independant insurance intermediary", thats massive in only life span of 10 years. Peter Cullum is clearly not in this for the money, not sure the same can be said for the investors in certain other clubs.