Sign in to follow this  
iluveadie

Number of posts criteria

Just wondered if someone can enlighten me on something? How many posts does someone have to have contributed to this board before they are allowed to have an opinion or discuss anything? Yes, I''m sure there are some saddos who come over from across the border to wind us up, but this isn''t always the case.

Or won''t you believe me because I have posted less than twenty times?!

Nobody will even reply to this thread because you''re still in double figures.

(Except me of course, and C.T.  above but that''s probably about it).What you really need is an unsubstantiated or completely made up rumour, okay the replies may be abusive but hell it''s a start.

I think you will find that sensible posts are welcomed and debated regardless of a posters count...trouble is most posts from newbies have a tendancy to be one line long and appear designed to wind people up hence the response they get!

and me. considering i had an argument not long ago with alot of members on here. about the same issue. Couldn''t agree more with this thread. anybody with less than 20 is a binner, apparently. when you reach over 2000 you will be considered a worthy poster.

[quote user="Worst Wizard"]Nobody will even reply to this thread because you''re still in double figures.

(Except me of course, and C.T.  above but that''s probably about it).
[/quote]

Wow, what illustrious company I am keeping tonight lol

[quote user="iluveadie"]

Just wondered if someone can enlighten me on something? How many posts does someone have to have contributed to this board before they are allowed to have an opinion or discuss anything? Yes, I''m sure there are some saddos who come over from across the border to wind us up, but this isn''t always the case.

[/quote]

Sorry, did you say something?

Because just recently we''ve had more binmen on this site than we''ve had Norwich fans, all of which have started pointless, unfounded and highly unrealistic rumours for no apparent reason, so its just assumed they are on a wind up.

My advice to you (or any future genuine Norwich fans) is when you join this forum don''t open up with a rumour.

Seriously, are people having problems with the messageboard tonight. I don''t see anything.

There are a few little gangs on here and also a few wind up merchants. Post what you like, develop a thick skin and get used to 1st Wizard moaning about everything!

Hopefully the FREE BET will be back next season, always good fun!

Where is Arrdee btw? On his Hols?

16[quote user="iluveadie"]

[/quote]16

[quote user="AndyJR"]16[quote user="iluveadie"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

There!! I''ve done it. 16 and counting. Do I get a badge and a certificate now?

Would''nt hold your breath iluveadie, 16 post balls is frankly as good as the matured 1600 balls you will find mate.  [:D]

[quote user="iluveadie"]

[/quote]No, I''m sorry, you need 20 posts for that and you''ve fallen just short I''m afraid. But no-one goes away empty-handed from this show - you still go home with a Blankety Blank cheque book and pen...

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="iluveadie"]

[/quote]
No, I''m sorry, you need 20 posts for that and you''ve fallen just short I''m afraid. But no-one goes away empty-handed from this show - you still go home with a Blankety Blank cheque book and pen...
[/quote]

Its a Norwich City Blank Chequebook. Look inside, all the chques are blank and the stubbs have not seen a biro nib.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="iluveadie"]

[/quote]
No, I''m sorry, you need 20 posts for that and you''ve fallen just short I''m afraid. But no-one goes away empty-handed from this show - you still go home with a Blankety Blank cheque book and pen...
[/quote]

...and the keys to Carrow Road. Commiserations and better luck next time.

I look at this site once a day to get some potential news, but dont get time and cant be arsed to post. You get people who''ve made thousands of posts say " we should go after Kazim-Richards cos his contract is up at Galatasaray (a) his contract is not up (b) he plays for someone else (c) he''s playing champions  league football  (d) he''s just had a blinder at the euros & (e) if he did come back to England it would be mid table premo upwards. It shouldnt be how much you say on here, what you say, too many people with too much time on there hands

Alot of people who post 24/7 make up utter crap (not all of you cos some very good posts on here most days), where only about 5% of transfer romours are even close to being real. Though those people who tip us off on transfers and get it right, big respect!!

[quote user="Smokey"]

I look at this site once a day to get some potential news, but dont get time and cant be arsed to post. You get people who''ve made thousands of posts say " we should go after Kazim-Richards cos his contract is up at Galatasaray (a) his contract is not up (b) he plays for someone else (c) he''s playing champions  league football  (d) he''s just had a blinder at the euros & (e) if he did come back to England it would be mid table premo upwards. It shouldnt be how much you say on here, what you say, too many people with too much time on there hands

Alot of people who post 24/7 make up utter crap (not all of you cos some very good posts on here most days), where only about 5% of transfer romours are even close to being real. Though those people who tip us off on transfers and get it right, big respect!!

[/quote]

There''s no smoke without fire. Come on where is he?