Sign in to follow this  
Good News Gordon

SIGNINGS AT PRESS CONF.

How can you give him a last chance, he has a 50/50 chance of getting it right, if he is wrong then he will disappear, if he is right then more than likely it was a lucky guess. GNG has zero credibility imo.

Not long to wait to find out people, if nothing happens this lunchtime, then it would be time to have a pop at GNG, however if GNG is right then I have cream and custard to go with some nice humble pie lol.

Seriously, why not just sit back, wait and see?

[:)]

Take some deep breaths, go make a cuppa and wait for 1pm to get here [:D]

im not going to give him a chance unless Ameobi is announced.. he has spent the past 2 weeks bleeting on about him so unless the press conference is for Shola then gordon remains a bull sh****r as far as im concerned! he cant use an unexpected signing to lay any weight to his claim.

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

im not going to give him a chance unless Ameobi is announced.. he has spent the past 2 weeks bleeting on about him so unless the press conference is for Shola then gordon remains a bull sh****r as far as im concerned! he cant use an unexpected signing to lay any weight to his claim.

[/quote]To be honest, I''m not interested even if Shola does sign. He was ''in the building'' when he was still away on honeymoon. It''s all just spurious claims and guesswork.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Not long to wait to find out people, if nothing happens this lunchtime, then it would be time to have a pop at GNG, however if GNG is right then I have cream and custard to go with some nice humble pie lol.

[/quote]

Thats what I am doing, just hope if it is a new signing the clubs web site is updated quickly. I have already wasted to much of today on this site!

[quote user="Paul Webster"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Thats what I am doing, just hope if it is a new signing the clubs web site is updated quickly. I have already wasted to much of today on this site!

[/quote]

lol Paul you aren''t alone, but the past week has been a nightmare.

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]
To be honest, I''m not interested even if Shola does sign. He was ''in the building'' when he was still away on honeymoon. It''s all just spurious claims and guesswork.
[/quote]

How can it be guesswork when Cam has been told it''s nothing more than a Roeder chat?

I have seen Shola at Carrow Road and we had the same doubts over Wes, he was not back until June 28th so insiders said, and what happened?

[quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]
To be honest, I''m not interested even if Shola does sign. He was ''in the building'' when he was still away on honeymoon. It''s all just spurious claims and guesswork.
[/quote]

How can it be guesswork when Cam has been told it''s nothing more than a Roeder chat?

I have seen Shola at Carrow Road and we had the same doubts over Wes, he was not back until June 28th so insiders said, and what happened?

[/quote]

He wasn''t back until the 28th. Did anyone see him before then? No. He didn''t need to be here for the club to make the announcement.

[quote user="Good News Gordon"]

just seen a bloke in his mid 20s maybe up to 28 longish dark hair, not over tall 5ft 8 to 5ft 11 stocky build.

Any ideas?

[/quote]Where are you, Asda? Could be anyone.

just seen a bloke in his mid 20s maybe up to 28 longish dark hair, not over tall 5ft 8 to 5ft 11 stocky build.

Any ideas?

[/quote]

Sound like my brother.

Isn''t that the guy who used to sit outside Game with a dog and ask for money? Maybe he is our new striker....

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Its me with a wig....[/quote]And high heels, surely? [:P]

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Evil Monkey"]Its me with a wig....[/quote]And high heels, surely? [:P][/quote]

Here''s something interesting - I have no idea how tall I am!!! Seriously, not a clue... any guesses?

Well, when I say "interesting".........

Any ideas?

[/quote]

Is he wearing an eventguard jacket ?

Gordon apparently works at Carrow Road, however, he somehow has seen someone at Colney for the press conference?

Any ideas?

[/quote]

So what''s this chap doing at CR if he''s about to be unveiled at Colney in this press conference?

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Evil Monkey"]Its me with a wig....[/quote]And high heels, surely? [:P][/quote]

Here''s something interesting - I have no idea how tall I am!!! Seriously, not a clue... any guesses?

Well, when I say "interesting".........[/quote]About 4''7" I reckon, maybe 4''8" at a push.

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Isn''t that the guy who used to sit outside Game with a dog and ask for money? Maybe he is our new striker....[/quote]

Would be a great signing... Definately knows how to survive.. Just buy a skinny dog and a sh!tty rug and ure sorted... Some stup!d  tossers fall for it and give him money to go and buy another can of tesco value beer :/ But would he survive under the Roeder regime??

He saw someone the other day who wasn''t even in the country... probably on something... [:P]

This really is just going to be a chat, isn''t it... the usual stuff, as

others have said... good job this place is entertaining today otherwise

I''d be getting angry....

[quote user="Coelho"]About 4''7" I reckon, maybe 4''8" at a push.[/quote]

When people ask me, I usually reply 3''6" (go on, someone guess the reference)

[quote user="Good News Gordon"]I didn''t say I was at Carrow Road today[/quote]

Ah ha !  got it.  You''re Glenn Roeder aren''t you.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

[/quote]

You''d better get moving, GNG, its starting without you...

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

[/quote]

Cant be - he is in a press conferance!!!

Nowt on the official site and nothing on radio norfolk so far, ah well, off shopping soon, oh the joys of Tesco''s, things just dont get anymore exciting lol