Sign in to follow this  
Good News Gordon

SIGNINGS AT PRESS CONF.

Despite what has been said signings will be unveiled at the PRESS CONF.

This is being done to make you lot CALM DOWN after all that has gone on this week.

The board think by doing this you will all be happy and stop with the militant talk.

[quote user="C.T"]

SHUT UP [:@] You''re even more irritating than Wiz

However IF you are proved right then I am deeply sorry

[/quote]

Well in 87 minutes all will be revealed

[quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="C.T"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you are wrong will you stop posting rubbish rumours?

[quote user="Good News Gordon"]

This is being done to make you lot CALM DOWN after all that has gone on this week.

The board think by doing this you will all be happy and stop with the militant talk.

[/quote]

GNG have you been right about anything so far this summer?  This is a genuine question and not a p**s take.

Hoolahan does not count as that was the worst kept secret of all time!

You know that with a Press Conference today an announcement/signing is highly likely Gordon. You are indeed just hedging your bets. Dont come on here after and say I told you so cos you know nothing more than anyone else. You are a chancer.

[quote user="Good News Gordon"]

[/quote]

I think you have got the last line wrong, Chinese whispers and all that, what is should read is...

''The board are trying to stop you from being unhappy and attacking with a military tank.''

Thats nearer the mark.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Troll, you''re just hedging your bets.  Yes, there most likely will be signings "unveiled": Clingan and Hoolahan!
[/quote]

No I don''t mean Clingan & Hoolahan, thats not likely to cheer you up is it?

[quote user="Goodbye Gordon"]Lets not forget that it was Cam who revealed the press conference Gordon as usual has jumped on the bandwagon.[/quote]

Cam said it was just a Roeder talk to the press NO SIGNINGS

[quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="C.T"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So in 87mis you will leave this forum thats fantastic news! secondly are you going to leave us with a grand statement like who is going to be signing?

I reckon its just a chat with Roeder................funny how Cam opens a thread on a Press Conference then you follow with a lame guess...............if, and I say if in a very tongue in cheek way, you are correct.............

I owe you an apology.[:$] this will test you..............if this backfires on you I would expect you to walk away with your tail between your legs..............

time is ticking................the best of luck my friend

[quote user="xKevin82x"][quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="C.T"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So in 87mis you will leave this forum thats fantastic news! secondly are you going to leave us with a grand statement like who is going to be signing?

[/quote]

No it is FORTRESS Carrow Road at the moment, I know nothing

i love how obsessed everyone is!

if only colney was a person on facebook... we could then stalk the place at will... :)

[quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="xKevin82x"][quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="C.T"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No it is FORTRESS Carrow Road at the moment, I know nothing

[/quote]

Then shut up please!!!!

[quote user="Jameswallis"]

i love how obsessed everyone is!

if only colney was a person on facebook... we could then stalk the place at will... :)

[/quote]

You could always make it a person and see how many of us find "him".. [;)]

Since there''s not mention of it on the official site, I doubt this any more than Roeder giving an update to the press. Gordon, get back in your box. You know nothing.

[quote user="Jakesacanary"]WAIT TIL 1 THEN WE WILL ALL THANK THE ONE THEY KNOW AS G N G[/quote]And to think I once believed GNG was a genuine inside source. Nowadays it''s only the teenage ''caps lock'' brigade that believes him, it seems...

[quote user="Jakesacanary"]WAIT TIL 1 THEN WE WILL ALL THANK THE ONE THEY KNOW AS G N G[/quote]

A) turn off caps lock B) like i''ve said your a muppet C) GNG has bulls**ted in the past with his worthless gossip that has never came true D) he''s contradicted himself over Amoebi and Rasiak E) if you follow him i hope you stop posting after 1pm too.

Why oh why would I thank GNG?  He has not made the signings, if indeed there are any!

He has a 50/50 chance of being right, simple as.  Nothing to thank him for!

Well GNG has promised Shola Ameobi today without fail, you might as well pack your bags now Gordy!

Ok GNG last chance.  I will give you the benefit of the doubt, but if no signings are annouced then I don''t expect you to post any more ''rumours'' however if you are right please feel free to tell us what you know.  As fans we don''t want to be led down the garden path of exciting signings that will never happen.