Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

OH MY GOD SAY SOMETHING, SOMEONE!!

Is anyone else going stir crazy at the moment waiting to hear what''s going on in that boardroom?!? If anything!

I''m on the site every 10 minutes looking for some sort of news, any news. SORT IT OUT CITY!!!

I''m gagging for some news of the takeover & more importantly, transfers! If my boss looks at how much I''ve been on the internet the last few weeks, I''m gonna be sacked!!!!

I''d be happy with the unveiling of Hoolihan and Clingan........thursdays usually the day but if it didn''t happen can''t say I''d be surprised...........I thought this week would signal the opening of the floodgates

Calm down....

Nothing will happen for at least a couple of weeks (if anything happens at all).  just sit back, relax and be glad when we sign players...

[quote user="spudgfsh"]

Calm down....

Nothing will happen for at least a couple of weeks (if anything happens at all).  just sit back, relax and be glad when we sign players...

[/quote]

Which will be just 3 weeks before start of season - yeah, good one.

From watching a transfer update through an RSS Feed it is clear that clubs are buying here, there and everywhere!  Oh, apart from us of course.

I think we have done all of our bussines because we aren''t being linked to players (only the same one or two)

and beacuse GR knows what he is doing

come on evey  one KICK IT OFF..........................

[quote user="lobstaboy"]

I think we have done all of our bussines because we aren''t being linked to players (only the same one or two)

[/quote]

We''re about to kick off our relegation season the way things are going....!!!

[quote user="Salahuddin"]From watching a transfer update through an RSS Feed it is clear that clubs are buying here, there and everywhere!  Oh, apart from us of course.[/quote]

And we most likely have the smallest squad in the league.....!! Same old s**t year on year... something needs to be done, this is a joke!!

[quote user="Yella_Forever"]

[quote user="Salahuddin"]From watching a transfer update through an RSS Feed it is clear that clubs are buying here, there and everywhere!  Oh, apart from us of course.[/quote]

And we most likely have the smallest squad in the league.....!! Same old s**t year on year... something needs to be done, this is a joke!!

[/quote]

Yup, I have reached breaking point personally [:|]

[quote user="Yella_Forever"][quote user="lobstaboy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That''s exactly what I''m thinking too. We''ll be lucky if we can beat the mighty Gorleston in the pre-season friendlies at this rate. I''m afraid I don''t have the blind faith in this board and management that some people do.

[quote user="Unlucky Fried Kitten"][quote user="Yella_Forever"][quote user="lobstaboy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That''s exactly what I''m thinking too. We''ll be lucky if we can beat the mighty Gorleston in the pre-season friendlies at this rate. I''m afraid I don''t have the blind faith in this board and management that some people do.

[/quote]

i have wasted so much work time looking around for some good news... the signings lifted spirits for all of a couple of days, but its been downhill since......

NO press conferences

No signings!

No news on staffing (we got rid of loads, how many we bring in?)

No news on the board

and on top of that we not even seen snippets of pre-season training, for god sake!

and finally, even the rumours and links have dried up...!!

Something badly is in need of getting to the bottom of... i DO not believe we have no money, i just dont!!!

The little Rubber Duck lived on a small boat near the Island of the jolly sailor, his name was twinkle.

Well its like this, all season tickets sold, we have your money, we will sign a few free or bosman players and we wont sell to anyone!

Whats your problem?

[quote user="kevin brighton"]

Well its like this, all season tickets sold, we have your money, we will sign a few free or bosman players and we wont sell to anyone!

Whats your problem?

[/quote]

Exactly!!

Yep totally agree, if we wait much longer how are the squad going to be able to mould together properly before the start of next season. In fact I''m getting annoyed so by all the rumours, and non-stories on this message board, that I think I am going to have to force myself to stop going on here, it all seems a waste of time at the moment.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Yep totally agree, if we wait much longer how are the squad going to be able to mould together properly before the start of next season. In fact I''m getting annoyed so by all the rumours, and non-stories on this message board, that I think I am going to have to force myself to stop going on here, it all seems a waste of time at the moment.[/quote]

agreed too!!

Annoyed!!!!! What on earth are you annoyed about? We have a club with principles, dont accept money from a billionaire if it means he may ask for something in return, dont communicate with supporters because they may ask difficult questions, bid for but dont offer players what others clubs appear to see as their worth otherwise they may accept and actually cost us money, dont get involved in PR because you may be held to account for what you say so say nothing, dont give any hope because you may raise expectations.

Annoyed yes with Delia, with the board and Mr Cullum and especially archant for the way they went about this whole thing.

I''m tempted to ignore norwich for a week or 2 and then come back in the hope that miraculous things have happened! we''ll see! I used to get dead excited in the pre-internet days, when i''d go on holiday for 2 weeks and come back eager to read teletext to see what we''d done!

It''s oh so quiet, and that''s even with all the recent furore regarding Peter Cullum''s cash! The silence really is deafening on the transfer front. July 1st they all said...

It''s actually quite infuriating!

Do you think a load of new signings will be announced at once?

Maybe if it transpires we do have cash after a clutch of new faces it will be too late for selling clubs to inflate fees.

Perhaps this is why the Clingon and Hoolahoop signings haven''t been given a fanfare.

God I hope so.

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

Do you think a load of new signings will be announced at once?

Maybe if it transpires we do have cash after a clutch of new faces it will be too late for selling clubs to inflate fees.

Perhaps this is why the Clingon and Hoolahoop signings haven''t been given a fanfare.

[/quote]

... and why the training ground is shut to the public. Maybe you''re on to something there ween. Here''s hoping!

I''m off on hols Saturday, and this is driving me mad.

I thought it was bad last week - I had a steering wheel down my pants last week and that was driving me nuts.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]I have never known a pre season like this one, somethings up somewhere![/quote]

Me neither Wiz, and last season was bad enough.

Things seemed to be on a roll for a week with the Clingan and Hooly deals going through, and rumours of more, but now......dead, eerily so.

Having read all the contributions to this thread so far and considered them all, I can say only that....

....come on, nobody does business in July [;)]

[quote user="Yella_Forever"][quote user="Unlucky Fried Kitten"][quote user="Yella_Forever"][quote user="lobstaboy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

i have wasted so much work time looking around for some good news... the signings lifted spirits for all of a couple of days, but its been downhill since......

NO press conferences

No signings!

No news on staffing (we got rid of loads, how many we bring in?)

No news on the board

and on top of that we not even seen snippets of pre-season training, for god sake!

and finally, even the rumours and links have dried up...!!

Something badly is in need of getting to the bottom of... i DO not believe we have no money, i just dont!!!

[/quote]Something fishy is gorn orn