Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

SSN Interview with Roeder

On skysports news, Roeder didnt actually say it on sky, but the reporter said he is hoping to sign a young premiership striker in the next 24 hours.

Damn. Dont have sky sports news. Just crappy old sentanta sports news!

loan or permanent? I sure hope its permanent but will probably be loan.

Just seen this, it was mentioned by the presenter by not by GR in the actual interview? ''In the next 24 hours'' they said, so I guess any announcement would wait until Monday since we seemingly never announce anything on weekends.Nice to see Norwich getting as much as a mention on SSN for once.

Is it possible that sky have got mixed up and that the 24 hours thing refers to bertrand (attacking defender).

Seems a bit strange that he didnt mention a striker in canariesworld or itv interviews.

In my opinion I think Sky Sports News have got their wires crossed. Roeder never mentioned this the interview and from watching his interview on itvlocal.com, he never mentioned a striker signing either, he only spoke about the imminent arrival of a defender, which we now know is Bertrand.

On Evans - I fail to see why, if he was going out on loan, he would go there. If it were a permanent deal and due to their dosh it would make more sense, but on loan I can''t see the point.Fairly sure they said a young striker so Rigters would be a possibility.

[quote user="ncfclad"]

http://www.qprdot.org/viewtopic.php?t=27152

Im afraid he is going to QPR, this poster has been right on all their transfers this season and is even taking bets on Evans being there before Wednesday.

[/quote]Some nice stuff on there about us from the QPR fans.  Is nice to see what other fans think of our club.

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="ncfclad"]

http://www.qprdot.org/viewtopic.php?t=27152

Im afraid he is going to QPR, this poster has been right on all their transfers this season and is even taking bets on Evans being there before Wednesday.

[/quote]

Some nice stuff on there about us from the QPR fans.  Is nice to see what other fans think of our club.
[/quote]

According to Smudger everyone else is laughing at us....

If Ched returns Norwich City will look like Glastonbury - masses of Tents being pitched.

Getting Ched in for next year should be one of our key targets. I''d be very surprised if roeder hasn''t been sniffing around man city. I''d be even more surprised if Ian Dowie has been able to get in, as far as negotiation terms are considered, as roeder. I''d also have thought Ched would prefer norwich and roeder over QPR and dowie.

I dont think he will be going anywhere.   Under Sven, yes I think we may have seen Ched back here or somewhere else.Now Mark Hughes (Welsh) is in charge I can see him keeping Ched Evans (Welsh) and will no doubt have seen clips of his goals last season for us.Now that Prem teams can name 7 subs there really is no harm in Hughes naming Ched as a sub and using him in the odd game to see if he takes his chance.........and I think he will.He owes alot to Glenn for the path that his career is about to take in the next 2/3 years.   We should also applaud Glenn for finding this player in the Man City youth/reserve team and bringing him to us last season because he kept us up with his enthusiasm.

[quote user="AndyJR"]If Ched returns Norwich City will look like Glastonbury - masses of Tents being pitched.

[/quote]

Im not yhay desperate to see Ched back!