Sign in to follow this  
kitbet365addict

david bell of luton

I know you are all going to think this is slightly fishy as this is my very first post. First of all, i am not posting transfer info for the sake of it. Yesterday we had a bid of within the region of 600k rejected from luton for their midfielder David Bell. They want  750k!!

How do i know this?

I live within the midlands area and a good pal of mine works for Nick Owens son (nick owen- being the current owener of luton). He provided this information.. talks are ongoing regarding the transfer and we are currently the front runners - ahead of palace and reading. David Bell has also expressed hsi desires to join norwich. Norwich represenitives met Luton yesterday, but no agreement was made.

Who knows, will David Bell..soon be a canary?

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]And isn''t Gow a striker?? Or should I not start all that again? [:S][/quote]I heard he liked to play ''in the hole''...hmm...maybe he should talk to Ips***? [:-*]

[quote user="Fat Barman"][quote user="Evil Monkey"]And isn''t Gow a striker?? Or should I not start all that again? [:S][/quote]I heard he liked to play ''in the hole''...hmm...maybe he should talk to Ips***? [:-*][/quote]

Or Gordon the blue engine.....

[quote user="Stevie Wonder"]I am sure I recall Camoulodon saying that Luton were looking for around £250/£300K on a previous thread regarding Bell?[/quote]

..am pretty sure it was all up on here a few weeks ago - we''d apparently bid c£300k along with Coventry, but they had valued him at double this amount which had led to Cov pulling out of the running.  No idea of the accuracy of it all, but that was what was said at the time.  You''d think we could sort something, c£500k + add ons, if he''s worth it to us.

[quote user="Full of bull Frank"]

He will sign next week for £500,000 plus add ons could be up to £750,000 according to my bbc friend

[/quote]

is your bbc friend Good News Gordon by any chance???

[quote user="jetstream"]This has a ''ring'' of truth about it.... Bell? Ring? I''ll get my coat.....[/quote]

If he signs will the rumours about Bell end? [;)][:$]

Can you get my coat while you are looking mate?

We had basically done a deal for Bell but he then stalled on it as he was waiting for Steve Coppell to come back from holiday in the hope Coppell would offer his a deal to sign for Reading. FACT.

Sounds like a reasonable player but not bothered either way if he signs for us. Anyone who view Reading as a bigger club than us can sod off as far as i''m concerned.

Where''s he gonna fit in now anyway? we have Hoolahan and poss Gibbs on the left, Croft and Chadders on the right, with Croft looking to make it big this year, and the centre is covered, esp if Gow signs

[quote user="dickyst220"]You are so right, we need a couple of centre backs & strikers.[/quote]

Hmmm.........Another potential PhD candidate.

[quote user="NCFC since 1986"][quote user="Full of bull Frank"]

He will sign next week for £500,000 plus add ons could be up to £750,000 according to my bbc friend

[/quote]

is your bbc friend Good News Gordon by any chance???

[/quote]

Havent you figured out yet that FobF is GNG?

Do you think he''s working his way backwards down the alphabet?

Watch out for any poster calling himself "Everyone loves Earnie" in the next next week or so...!