Sign in to follow this  
Good News Gordon

ITS GOOD BYE FROM ME

I''ve enjoyed your posts GNG, I think you should stick around, and I know you post normally under a different name, but I''ve kinda liked the GNG side of you lol.

[quote user="Good News Gordon"]

I am off as Shola didnt sign, but for all off you who think I gave you nothing.......

Over 45,000 read Good News Gordon related postings (so they must have given you a bit of fun)

I said on the original message that we were trying to sign Bertrand but if we couldn''t get him we would sign him on loan (check he is one of the six I said we would get)

I said Wes had signed infact I insisted Wes had signed when all doubted it, I never give up on that

I said Bell was one of the 6 that was almost done just a few issues and I think you will find he is the one to sign in the next 24 hours

On the day Sammy signed I told you there was a signing happening (and that was the 1st posting I ever gave you)

I said  a press conf with signings today even Roeder thought it would be done today, but now expects within 24 hours

I said BEFORE Roeder announced it that he was after six permanant players and four or five loans

I still  insist Shola will sign very, very soon

And the last one Gow will come very soon.

Now OK I haven''t been 100% far from it, but neither has Roeders predictions as to how he thought things would go

All of what I have said can be checked on the original posting on about the fifth or sixth page.

If you want me to post what I hear I will if you don''t I am out of here

[/quote]Hell, at least you didn''t post the 9000th Cullum/Delia thread, like several hundred others tried to do! At least you kept a bit of excitement and hope going on the boards!!!! Here''s to 1 more season GNG!!!!! Don''t let the bastards get you down!!!![:P]

Gordon, keep posting you have certainly kept me entertained. It has to be said that your "news" is about as accurate as the Sun, but it & the replies have been fun reading !

However, I think you should change your handle to "Good news BLAGGER!"

To those who claim Gordon has categorically said he works for the club, I don''t believe he ever has. People just assumed, which is understandable given that you''d expect an insider to be ''inside'' the club. But from a ''story'' point of view, him working from the BBC would make sense. They''re not likely to be privvy to everything, and they won''t be able to get everything exactly right. Roeder himself has also been wrong with some of his transfer predictions. Despite all that though I still think its boulderdash.

Keep posting Gordon- this is a Forum----definition ---"an assembly, meeting place,  etc., for the discussion of questions of public interest. " So if people choose to believe you or not so what?

I am getting fed up with personal attacks on this forum-not just against Gordon- ever since the mods left. Its getting childish in certain cases.

I have no axe to grind with anyone on here- I just read and choose myself whether to believe it or not, yes there are some ridiculous posts and some very funny as well, just a few have to calm down on here and chill a little............

NCFC does what it wants ,we cannot change anything- frustrating but there you are, we just have to wait at the clubs pace of things or not as the case may be

( Im probably gonna get slaughtered for saying this now lol)

[quote user="Caaanary"]Definitely keep posting Gordon, you''ve livened up this board![/quote]

How very easily amused you are.

[quote user="Mark Smith"]To those who claim Gordon has categorically said he works for the club, I don''t believe he ever has. People just assumed, which is understandable given that you''d expect an insider to be ''inside'' the club. But from a ''story'' point of view, him working from the BBC would make sense. They''re not likely to be privvy to everything, and they won''t be able to get everything exactly right. Roeder himself has also been wrong with some of his transfer predictions. Despite all that though I still think its boulderdash.[/quote]

Look on the bright side of life. "Shola is in the building" gave a good laugh to Steve, his agent.  "Yup and we''ve just signed world wide exclusive representation for Ronaldo...what a sod, going to Norwich without me."

[quote user="camuldonum"]

[quote user="Mark Smith"]To those who claim Gordon has categorically said he works for the club, I don''t believe he ever has. People just assumed, which is understandable given that you''d expect an insider to be ''inside'' the club. But from a ''story'' point of view, him working from the BBC would make sense. They''re not likely to be privvy to everything, and they won''t be able to get everything exactly right. Roeder himself has also been wrong with some of his transfer predictions. Despite all that though I still think its boulderdash.[/quote]

Look on the bright side of life. "Shola is in the building" gave a good laugh to Steve, his agent.  "Yup and we''ve just signed world wide exclusive representation for Ronaldo...what a sod, going to Norwich without me."

[/quote]

Have you spoken to Steve lately about Shola''s plans?

GNG.....for what its worth i think you should carry on posting its certainly brightened up a very dull break between seasons and seeing some of the responses you have had are hilarious

keep it up

[quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="No News Nick"]So it''s goodbye...

If you want me to post what I hear I will

[/quote]

Or maybe it''s just a sympathy thread.
[/quote]

No Nick not at all, I am just telling you how it is, and giving people the chance to keep Gordon alive if they want.

I am a regular poster on here any way so it makes no odds to me, I just can''t post what I do as Gordon under my normal name

[/quote]

RIP Gordon

Just as a matter of interest, Jackanory Gordon did you post replies to yourself via your usual login? I imagine you posting crap under GNC & then confirming crap under the other said name!

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="Caaanary"]Definitely keep posting Gordon, you''ve livened up this board![/quote]

How very easily amused you are.
[/quote]

To be honest, it doesn''t take much to liven these boards up with complete idiots like you around shyster. Never once did I mention whether he was amusing, so to presume as much is foolish. Back to school on Monday buddy, still you''ve got the weekend to do your homework. Might even get an B+ if you''re lucky eh?! Tool.

It''s really not difficult to predict what you attempted to predicted... by the time you called Wes, everyone knew he was a priority target... same with Gow... you believed the press hype on Shola as we all did, and when people on here began to doubt you took a punt (a risk) and made a bold statement saying hat he was about to sign... he hasn''t.You quote preditions of Gow, Bell, and Shola as your own exclusives, and yet none of them are Norwich players yet.The best quote of all from you however, is the "Shola''s in the building" statement... he wasn''t, that''s proven, it was public knowledge that he was on honeymoon.So while I agree that it''s always interesting reading gossip... that''s all it is, your source is the internet, like everyone else. Most people are desperate for news (myself included), but this isn''t news, it''s speculation from one individual....what REALLY confirms your attention seeking... is posting a thread titled "it''s good bye from me" lol...sorry, good bye

I like your posts Gordon-even if they are bull.

Wes Hoolahan-Everyone knew we were signing him

Bertrand-evryone knew we were after him.

Shola Ameobi-You claimed he was in the building yet he was on honeymoon.

You have so far claimed to work at Carrow Road, Colney and now the BBC.

keep it up, its a laugh if anything.

Reply Quote

Keep posting Gordon- this is a Forum----definition ---"an assembly, meeting place,  etc., for the discussion of questions of public interest. " So if people choose to believe you or not so what?

I am getting fed up with personal attacks on this forum-not just against Gordon- ever since the mods left. Its getting childish in certain cases."

Never a truer word spoken . At the end of the day if it''s true or squit, we all check board foomfty times a day. If you don''t like what you read stay away. Funny thing is, you can post a rumour that you believe to be true, you get shot down in flames, get called all the twats under the sun, then a few days later, the people who fired the shots are quoteing you  as fact , (re: Ameobe, ''News from the North East.  I was in the North East and knew he was on honeymoon. Some people should actually realise that there is life outside Norfolk/Armchair, and every move a player makes is common knowledge up there due to the free daily paper the Metro). So, post away boy!

By the way, Polish press still linking Rasiak with Norwich.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

I like your posts Gordon-even if they are bull.

Wes Hoolahan-Everyone knew we were signing him

Bertrand-evryone knew we were after him.

Shola Ameobi-You claimed he was in the building yet he was on honeymoon.

You have so far claimed to work at Carrow Road, Colney and now the BBC.

keep it up, its a laugh if anything.

[/quote]I like your posts Gordon-even if they are bull.Lol.

I am off as Shola didnt sign, but for all off you who think I gave you nothing.......

Over 45,000 read Good News Gordon related postings (so they must have given you a bit of fun)

I said on the original message that we were trying to sign Bertrand but if we couldn''t get him we would sign him on loan (check he is one of the six I said we would get)

I said Wes had signed infact I insisted Wes had signed when all doubted it, I never give up on that

I said Bell was one of the 6 that was almost done just a few issues and I think you will find he is the one to sign in the next 24 hours

On the day Sammy signed I told you there was a signing happening (and that was the 1st posting I ever gave you)

I said  a press conf with signings today even Roeder thought it would be done today, but now expects within 24 hours

I said BEFORE Roeder announced it that he was after six permanant players and four or five loans

Now OK I haven''t been 100% far from it, but neither has Roeders predictions as to how he thought things would go

All of what I have said can be checked on the original posting on about the fifth or sixth page.

[/quote]

Don''t worry!

Forums are forums and the bulls*itters soon get smelt out. If you know things then fair play to you, keep us informed, don''t let the fartknockers get to you!

Personally, I couldn''t care less either way whether you stay or not Gordon. That is entirely your decision.

Originally I did want you to hold onto your promise re:Ameobi, now? I care so little I almost passed out then.

[quote user="scott"][quote user="Good News Gordon"]

[/quote]

Don''t worry!

Forums are forums and the bulls*itters soon get smelt out. If you know things then fair play to you, keep us informed, don''t let the fartknockers get to you!

[/quote]

I''ve just seen Chedwyn Evans and Shola Ameobi playing paper,scissors,stone at the back of the Market and Ched had to pay for the chips!

yep then i see Ameobi drop his and started to cry and Ched said that is your fault you numpty.

[quote user="scott"][quote user="Good News Gordon"]

[/quote]

Don''t worry!

[/quote]

What are fartknockers ?

I do not work for NCFC but work for the BBC in front of camera and I am involved with football at Championship level

[/quote]

Are you Jake Humphrey?

Course he''s not, he''s been in Austria the past month. Would be a bit too busy to wind up posters on here. In any case, you don''t think he''d answer, would you?

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

[quote user="cityangel"]Its probably Cluck.[/quote]

What happened to cluck CA?

[/quote]

Haven''t got a clue Arthur.