Sign in to follow this  
Good News Gordon

ITS GOOD BYE FROM ME

[quote user="Good News Gordon"]

I am off as Shola didnt sign, but for all off you who think I gave you nothing.......

Over 45,000 read Good News Gordon related postings (so they must have given you a bit of fun)

I said on the original message that we were trying to sign Bertrand but if we couldn''t get him we would sign him on loan (check he is one of the six I said we would get)

I said Wes had signed infact I insisted Wes had signed when all doubted it, I never give up on that

I said Bell was one of the 6 that was almost done just a few issues and I think you will find he is the one to sign in the next 24 hours

On the day Sammy signed I told you there was a signing happening (and that was the 1st posting I ever gave you)

I said  a press conf with signings today even Roeder thought it would be done today, but now expects within 24 hours

I said BEFORE Roeder announced it that he was after six permanant players and four or five loans

I still  insist Shola will sign very, very soon

And the last one Gow will come very soon.

Now OK I haven''t been 100% far from it, but neither has Roeders predictions as to how he thought things would go

All of what I have said can be checked on the original posting on about the fifth or sixth page.

If you want me to post what I hear I will if you don''t I am out of here

[/quote]At best your " inside info " were educated guesses, and your hit ratio was terrible, give it up on the insider rubish, you have been found out big time, but you did keep people amused over the closed season so far, so no need to go, but keep your insider guesses to yourself, ar post them as speculation, and not as you have, pretending to know more than others, you dont .

thing is Gordon if you dont work for the club your in no danger whatsoever of telling us who you really are... "auntie Beeb" cant sack you as you havent exactly spilled whast happening in tommorows Dr who have you?

jas :)

also gordon you did say you worked at Carrow road, then Colney.. then reported that you had seen various people at Colney and described them...

now you deny it and work for Auntie again...

jas :)

[quote user="Good News Gordon"]

I do not work for NCFC but work for the BBC in front of camera and I am involved with football at Championship level

[/quote]

My first guess is Fiona Bruce, if not can I have another clue.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="Good News Gordon"]

I do not work for NCFC but work for the BBC in front of camera and I am involved with football at Championship level

[/quote]

[/quote]

I am not a newsreader or presenter

[quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="Good News Gordon"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I am not a newsreader or presenter

[/quote]

Ha ha, he was an extra in Eastenders!

Gordon - stick around mate.

I have no problem with anyone posting - at least your posts are positive even if I don''t believe any of them!!

Any "inside" news on the takeover?

As with all speculation at this time of year, I`ve taken GNG`s info with a pinch of salt.

BUT

His posts and "guesswork/predictions" have kept an awful lot of us busy for the last few weeks. A welcome distraction from the boredom that is the close season.

Long may you post GN - [:D]

I''ll never believe a word you post but I don''t think anybody has the right to stop you posting. Please stop with the insider/BBC rubbish though. Just post speculative guesses like you have,not need for all the other shite. Good luck to ya.

Keep posting Gordon, certainly keeps me entertained.  And are you Iwan Roberts, who I believe now works for BBC wales, and who could also possibly still live in the area and therefore use Colney as a place to keep in shape?

Gordon, please delete where appropriate :
  • Thanks for your top quality insider info, it really has been a help during trying times for all Norwich City supporters.  Best of luck for the future.
  • Get to bed !  And have you done your Media Studies homework ?

[quote user="NCFC since 1986"]Is GNG that jake humphrey fella off BBC - City fan, in front of camera when on BBC.......??[/quote]

You beat me too it I nearly posted this but read your post in time.

I know who Gordon is and I dont think he will guess who I am, however I know most of what he posts he believes is true and is true but he jumps the gun sometimes that is why alot of what he posts will come to fruition but his timings are delayed.

[quote user="Full of bull Frank"]

I know who Gordon is and I dont think he will guess who I am, however I know most of what he posts he believes is true and is true but he jumps the gun sometimes that is why alot of what he posts will come to fruition but his timings are delayed.

[/quote]

Is this you again GNG ?

[quote user="Canary Chris"][quote user="Good News Gordon"]

[/quote]

Haha nice change of story there.

[/quote]

Gordon its your time to bow out and P**S OFF, again your wrong and again you try to make out its still going to happen. BBC how excting good to know if they have people like you working for them to ignore any gossip on there website from now.