Sign in to follow this  
Good News Gordon

ITS GOOD BYE FROM ME

I am off as Shola didnt sign, but for all off you who think I gave you nothing.......

Over 45,000 read Good News Gordon related postings (so they must have given you a bit of fun)

I said on the original message that we were trying to sign Bertrand but if we couldn''t get him we would sign him on loan (check he is one of the six I said we would get)

I said Wes had signed infact I insisted Wes had signed when all doubted it, I never give up on that

I said Bell was one of the 6 that was almost done just a few issues and I think you will find he is the one to sign in the next 24 hours

On the day Sammy signed I told you there was a signing happening (and that was the 1st posting I ever gave you)

I said  a press conf with signings today even Roeder thought it would be done today, but now expects within 24 hours

I said BEFORE Roeder announced it that he was after six permanant players and four or five loans

I still  insist Shola will sign very, very soon

And the last one Gow will come very soon.

Now OK I haven''t been 100% far from it, but neither has Roeders predictions as to how he thought things would go

All of what I have said can be checked on the original posting on about the fifth or sixth page.

If you want me to post what I hear I will if you don''t I am out of here

Keep posting - but understand some of the frustration, so many people with ''contacts'' or ''inside knowledge''.....

what the hell! you all make many threads and add to others about making him go away and telling him to shut up. Now your all telling him to say.... riiight, ok then

GO AWAY. YOU KNOW NOTHING AND YOU NEVER WILL (well, apart from everything we allready know)

So it''s goodbye...[quote user="Good News Gordon"]

If you want me to post what I hear I will

[/quote]Or maybe it''s just a sympathy thread.

You will never be forgiven for your Shola is in the building lie while he was hundreds of miles away on his honeymoon. That was the point that you completely lost any last shred of integrity for me.

So no thanks Gordo.

[quote user="No News Nick"]So it''s goodbye...

[quote user="Good News Gordon"]

If you want me to post what I hear I will

[/quote]

Or maybe it''s just a sympathy thread.
[/quote]

No Nick not at all, I am just telling you how it is, and giving people the chance to keep Gordon alive if they want.

I am a regular poster on here any way so it makes no odds to me, I just can''t post what I do as Gordon under my normal name

I am off as Shola didnt sign, but for all off you who think I gave you nothing.......

Over 45,000 read Good News Gordon related postings (so they must have given you a bit of fun)

I said on the original message that we were trying to sign Bertrand but if we couldn''t get him we would sign him on loan (check he is one of the six I said we would get)

I said Wes had signed infact I insisted Wes had signed when all doubted it, I never give up on that

I said Bell was one of the 6 that was almost done just a few issues and I think you will find he is the one to sign in the next 24 hours

On the day Sammy signed I told you there was a signing happening (and that was the 1st posting I ever gave you)

I said  a press conf with signings today even Roeder thought it would be done today, but now expects within 24 hours

I said BEFORE Roeder announced it that he was after six permanant players and four or five loans

I still  insist Shola will sign very, very soon

And the last one Gow will come very soon.

Now OK I haven''t been 100% far from it, but neither has Roeders predictions as to how he thought things would go

All of what I have said can be checked on the original posting on about the fifth or sixth page.

If you want me to post what I hear I will if you don''t I am out of here

[/quote]

It is not the rumours you post Gordon, It is the bulls**t about you being an insider. If you just came clean and said "These are only guesses but aren''t they bloody good ones" people would respect you more. We can all guess and to be fair to you, yours have been good BUT come on old boy.....you dont work for NCFC or a TV company do you?...Go on, be honest and I will love ya xx

I do not work for NCFC but work for the BBC in front of camera and I am involved with football at Championship level

[/quote]

Haha nice change of story there.

[quote user="Canary Chris"][quote user="Good News Gordon"]

I do not work for NCFC but work for the BBC in front of camera and I am involved with football at Championship level

[/quote]

Haha nice change of story there.

[/quote]

and where did I ever say I worked for Norwich Chris?

I''am  not going in to anything else, its a simple if you want me to post I will if you don''t I won''t

Keep posting - its entertaining to a point and I love to be an optimist, after all thats why I support Norwich!!

I have this feeling Shola will sign so I am hoping you are right

Gordon are u in your 40s with not much hair, if so then you are in the background on roeders interview on anglia.

[/quote]

The respect is getting there now mate, just need to tweak the BBC thing a bit.......or are you standing by that??

Dont blow it away now you have a chance to regain some credibility.

I hope for your kids sake GNG that you are telling the truth, otherwise that is a pretty crazy thing to write.

[quote user="Good News Gordon"]No Vern I do work BBC promise you bet my kids lives on it sorry[/quote]

Got ya ! cbeebies for kids

[quote user="ncfcstar"]I hope for your kids sake GNG that you are telling the truth, otherwise that is a pretty crazy thing to write.[/quote]

That would be a very sick thing to write, and I would NEVER EVER do that

[quote user="ncfcstar"]I hope for your kids sake GNG that you are telling the truth, otherwise that is a pretty crazy thing to write.[/quote]

[/quote]

I am no longer a GNG hater. I kinda like you now.

[quote user="Vern "][quote user="Good News Gordon"]

[/quote]

I am no longer a GNG hater. I kinda like you now.

[/quote]

Thanks Vern, thats nice[:D]