Sign in to follow this  
KCASN

Signings on the way!

A very close source has told me that we will unveil at least 2 signings in the next few days. They are supposedly ment to be a striker and a defender. Weather they are on-loan or perminant I do not know. I wasn''t told. I hope that this source is correct, I do believe it to be. But until then NCFC fans lets all keep the faith.

OTBC!

I had a sauce very close to me with my full English this morning. Daddy''s Brown...hmm...

Out of interest, in what capacity is your source conected to the club? 

[quote user="Rusty Steele"]

I had a sauce very close to me with my full English this morning. Daddy''s Brown...hmm...

Out of interest, in what capacity is your source conected to the club? 

[/quote]

If its the manager of Asda, I''ll be orff. :P

Some people might slate me for this but, i think we have the best management team in this division. A lot of people will say Jewell but you have to remember Glenn is the most successful English manager in the premiership to date because he has managed 2 different teams and took them to 7th. In my book thats a very good achievement considering he didnt have much money to spend at Newcastle and has Curbishley took West ham to 7th?

[quote user="Ncfc4ever"]

Really this hope this aint a windup :P.

Maybe the striker Roeder said Friday??

OTBC!

[/quote]Sorry to dampen your hope, but Roeder never actually mentioned anything about a premiership striker.The reporter did, and Roeder mentioned a premiership player - which i''m guessing is the signing of Bertrand.

I heard the Friday night interview with Glenn on Sky Sports and it WAS GLENN who stated a premiership striker was expected to sign in the next 24 hours -it came from his lips. Two of us were listening and both agree it was Glenn who said this.

As to who this might be, I can''t disagree that Evans, Rhitgers and Ameobi are the most likely. A name we havn''t even thought of before is just as likely though! I have faith that Roeder will get a decent squad together in time though!

Like we we all seem to say every week, we''ll see what next week brings, and unfortunately we might be saying it until the week before the new season starts it seems!

If I could guess who they are the striker would be between : Sibierski, Rigters and Gow.

The defender could be: Gorkss, Pearce or Berner.

I haven''t been told any names thats just my guesses.

OTBC!

Anyone could predict this!  This is getting stupid now.

I firmly predict that next season we will win some games and lose some games....

A very close source has told me that we will unveil at least 2 signings in the next few days. They are supposedly ment to be a striker and a defender. Weather they are on-loan or perminant I do not know. I wasn''t told. I hope that this source is correct, I do believe it to be. But until then NCFC fans lets all keep the faith.

OTBC!

[quote user="Dan"]Some people might slate me for this but, i think we have the best management team in this division. A lot of people will say Jewell but you have to remember Glenn is the most successful English manager in the premiership to date because he has managed 2 different teams and took them to 7th. In my book thats a very good achievement considering he didnt have much money to spend at Newcastle and has Curbishley took West ham to 7th?[/quote]

I think he still needs to prove himself abit more before we can safely say hes among the best manager sin the champs.

And how is he the best manager in the premiership to date?

Let''s give Roeder the time he deserves to build his squad and get them playing the way he wants them to play.

[quote user="JC"]

I firmly predict that next season we will win some games and lose some games....

OTBC!

[/quote]It is Jc. Just ridiculous.

I think it would be more unlikely that we didn''t make a couple of signings this week. We are running out of time for a new squad to gel properly, I expect to see a striker and defender join very soon.

I think you will find a lot of clubs will be signing and unveiling their new players this week. Contracts at their respected clubs have now run out so a lot of movement will happen this week.

[quote user="JC"]

OTBC!

[/quote] i predict who ever scores the most goals will win a game