Sign in to follow this  
Access14 SAFC

Good Luck from Sunderland

Good luck for next season lads and lasses! I really enjoyed the match/atmosphere tonight at the SOL and it was a pleasant change to mingle freely with so many visiting supporters. BTW who was the nutter with the flag??

Just like to second that, thanks for helping to create such a good atmoshphere and for contributing to a nice game of football, was nice to have a bit banter with some of your fans after the match and great to see the mutual respect both fans have for each other and everyone shaking hands, as for the game, definitley thought we edged it but how much effort your lot where putting in second half was questionable after they knew the championship was yours, anyway well done again and the very best of luck next season !!!!!!

Well done to Sunderland last night. They definitely deserved the win, BUT we are CHAMPIONS!!! Brilliant night. Thx to the Sunderland fans who gave some great banter and were very respectful of our celebrations. Thx also to the city fan who started stand up if you hate the scum just after the stewards had made us sit down.

Thanks lads.

All the best for the playoffs.

In truth we''ve been a bit slack ever since the Palace result against you sent us up. At Watford we were great first half / start second but when 2-0 up we eased off and nearly lost it - Watford scored and hit woodwork twice. At home to Preston (who were pretty handy if you ask me) again we just sneaked it. But thats the name of the game - if you can win when not playing that well then you''ll always be thereabouts.

Who do you fancy in the playoff lottery?

I think it will stay with the current teams but not neccessarily in that order.

Its a tough one to call who would get through - no one seems to be talking about West Ham and it would be just typical if a team who really haven''t done anything all season nicks it.

As long as our good friends the Binners don''t make it! It would be a travesty if a team with the 3rd worst defensive record (admittedly they have scored the most!) get promoted

All Norwich fans who remember ''85 will be cheering you on!!

ha way the lads!!! cheers for a wicked atmosphere! I''ve never met such friendly people as I met in sunderland!!

We were looking for a pub, 5 of us in norwich shirts, and some people came out of a working mens club and welcomed us in with open arms!! great people!

You definitely deserved the win but glad we both got something out of the game!!

Beat the binners for us!!

cheers lads

good luck