Sign in to follow this  
NCFC_Shaun

Berner and Barul.

how long do you think until Roeder makes his decision on these 2. Seem our only 2 hopes of signings any time soon.

i reckon they will train with us and play in the first pre season friendly... then a decision will be made...

jas :)

just found this on Football WriterElsewhere and Roeder''s triallist from Blackburn - the Swiss

international defender Bruno Berner - was down and already potentially

out with a swollen knee; the French right-back Patrick Barul - who

arrived in Norfolk on the recommendation, one suspects, of Antoine

Sibierski - was coming on quietly; both options would be wholly

over-shadowed by Shackell''s potential exit.oh very dear

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

i reckon they will train with us and play in the first pre season friendly... then a decision will be made...

jas :)

[/quote]

Yes i agree jas. I think they will play some part of the first pre season friendly then a decision will be made.

I think they will play a part in the pre season campaign, maybe go off with the squad to Sweden, I think it''s Barul (the one from Blackburn anyway!) who has a knee injury at present, so nothing immediate will be announced about him until he''s well over that (out for a week, apparently).

[quote user="King Beef"]I think they will play a part in the pre season campaign, maybe go off with the squad to Sweden, I think it''s Barul (the one from Blackburn anyway!) who has a knee injury at present, so nothing immediate will be announced about him until he''s well over that (out for a week, apparently).[/quote]a weeks not too bad then, I would like to see us take a gamble on him