Sign in to follow this  
NIN

Peter Cullum

well i think that this post proves that NONE of you are any better than delia. if you are not prepared to throw away your money, then why should she? nuff said

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]It seems extraordinary that such a simple concept is totally beyond the comprehension of some.It is now accepted that Cullum wants to control the club. It is a matter of conjecture whether the supposed buying of players is merely a smokescreen ie he needs to make sure that ''investment'' is protected.What is not conjecture and is absolute fact is that any company be private or public is controlled by the majority shareholder.Cullum has refused to make an offer for those shares.WHY ?

[/quote]Delia purchased new shares when she gained her 51%+ control in the club.

[quote user="NIN"]well i think that this post proves that NONE of you are any better than delia. if you are not prepared to throw away your money, then why should she? nuff said[/quote]

Of course I don''t expect Delia to give the club to Cullum just sell at a fair price.  I would sell my shares at a fair price, but I am not giving them away.  Also I think you need to remember that Delia has a lot more money than myself and many other Norwich fans so it is not a money issue for her.  For me if I can gain a windfall fore hanging on to my shares why should I sell.  I know that sounds selfish, but Cullum doesn''t need to buy my shares to own the club.  I am not a majoriy shareholder.

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]It seems extraordinary that such a simple concept is totally beyond the comprehension of some.

It is now accepted that Cullum wants to control the club. It is a matter of conjecture whether the supposed buying of players is merely a smokescreen ie he needs to make sure that ''investment'' is protected.

What is not conjecture and is absolute fact is that any company be private or public is controlled by the majority shareholder.

Cullum has refused to make an offer for those shares.

WHY ?

[/quote]

Because he wants to invest the £20m in new ordinary shares issued by NCFC Plc. (which can then be spent on players), rather than buy Delia & MWJ''s shares.

The £20m invested in new shares would exceed the pre investment shares (even if valued @ £30 each) of £16m. Thus Mr. Callum would have a majority shareholding.